What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

Doom. Baconwood style

1698436619830.jpeg

shiva82

games before 2005 , i'm quite experienced with . anything after i stopped playing games . i still enjoy the old ones , if given the chance . i have not owned a tv since around that time too

goingrey

Last FPS I played was Cyberpunk 2077. Legendarily poorly received but I quite liked it, especially after getting the double jump and a super overpowered katana. Just jump around chopping heads off lol. Cool world visually too. They came out with some sequel-like DLC for it recently. Kinda interested but probably not available for the PS4 and I'm def not getting a PS5 or fast PC just to play it.

First one I played was 3-Demon. It looked like this.

92191-3_Demon_(1983)(Pc_Research)-1494904350.png

shiva82

looks to me like the p.cheese x 21day till preflower sudanese male is taking after father. 26 day preflower male. i will confirm it tomorrow or soon after . stocky dwarf to begin with , shows pre flowers super early but then stretches into a tall sativa and keeps reflowering. i will germ a couple more .

goingrey

looks to me like the p.cheese x 21day till preflower sudanese male is taking after father. 26 day preflower male. i will confirm it tomorrow or soon after . stocky dwarf to begin with , shows pre flowers super early but then stretches into a tall sativa and keeps reflowering. i will germ a couple more .
Could make do with a small veg space but still flower out trees. Convenient! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts