What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

She has huge nipples and her belly hangs low so I suspect she might have had puppies not too long ago and must still be feeding them. I'm feeling tempted to keep her if nobody claims her, but I'm probably gonna get in trouble with the mrs
yeah, try locate her owners first . she should not have a chain that weighs as much if not more than her own weight too lol . i would adopt her too if she finds nobody and bonds with your other dog

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
yeah, try locate her owners first . she should not have a chain that weighs as much if not more than her own weight too lol . i would adopt her too if she finds nobody and bonds with your other dog
People don't usually have this kind of dog and have only one. It's a Hunter's dog and they hunt in packs. I'm the only weirdo who has one and doesn't hunt. I'm sure I will find them easily, it's not a tourist's dog that's for sure. The chain is stupidly heavy for a dog like that as well yes. Likely not the smartest owner.

shiva82

bottomshelf haze . i added a 36 watt bulb that i pollen chuck with . e27 retro fit bulb .

Attachments

• IMG_9437.JPG
    IMG_9437.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9439.JPG
    IMG_9439.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9440.JPG
    IMG_9440.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9441.JPG
    IMG_9441.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9442.JPG
    IMG_9442.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9443.JPG
    IMG_9443.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9445.JPG
    IMG_9445.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 33

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
her half sister 'muddy hay' was decent . similar ladies. one of one test. 1 st female of the seed batches
Ugly plants can produce amazing weed. Las summer I grew 6 plants of Zamal x Jamaica BM that my friend Mustafunk bred. Branches grew horizontal and close to the ground like weeds, plants were falling over, ugly morphology, buds looked like Rick 's hair from Rick and Morty. It's so strong that I don't smoke it often, will likely end up giving most of it away, because I just can't function well on it. I just smoke it to go to the beach and walk the dogs if I don't have to drive. Trippy stuff.
IMG_20231027_210526.jpg

IMG_20231027_210500.jpg

I made some cobs with these as well

RobFromTX

Ugly plants can produce amazing weed. Las summer I grew 6 plants of Zamal x Jamaica BM that my friend Mustafunk bred. Branches grew horizontal and close to the ground like weeds, plants were falling over, ugly morphology, buds looked like Rick 's hair from Rick and Morty. It's so strong that I don't smoke it often, will likely end up giving most of it away, because I just can't function well on it. I just smoke it to go to the beach and walk the dogs if I don't have to drive. Trippy stuff.
View attachment 18911288
View attachment 18911289
Beautiful plant my man. That zamal is tasty but its just too damn intense for me. One hit and im having tea with the mad hatter

shiva82

trump is a bacon too. zionist for sure, possibly a mason, and king of the vaccine, operation warpseed. another puppet like the rest . if voting made a difference nobody would be allowed to vote. trump could possibly be next president, or big mike. any deep state