What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Beautiful plant my man. That zamal is tasty but its just too damn intense for me. One hit and im having tea with the mad hatter
Yeah I may have freaked out at the supermarket on one occasion and left the shopping cart half full there lol. Cobs make the high more intense too, and lasts for hours and hours. Did you ever try cobbing your sativas? I feel like you might find cobs interesting knowing your tastes.

goingrey

A few months ago i would have said no. But this guys just not gonna live another 4 years. Im not a big trump fan but hes taken on a cult of personality you only read about in history books. Its pretty crazy
From afar it seems like he has a good chance

RobFromTX

Basically a one party shitshow. Thats why its really the beginning of the collapse of american politics. More states will start wanting to dissolve the union and go their own way. I cant help but notice the EU is starting to act the same way. Nato too

RobFromTX

Yeah I may have freaked out at the supermarket on one occasion and left the shopping cart half full there lol. Cobs make the high more intense too, and lasts for hours and hours. Did you ever try cobbing your sativas? I feel like you might find cobs interesting knowing your tastes.

You know ive always wanted to cobb with the honduras x panama after watching that other members thread. looks very enjoyable

shiva82

they even pretend that tour round capital hill building was a real insurrection , after being shown the only damage was caused by agent provacateurs from the fbi, and people who were invited in , unamred are in jail still, and even being tortured .

RobFromTX

I like that hungarian president. People call that guy a fascist but he says there will always be a war going on thats not worth getting involved in. And by god hes right

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
You know ive always wanted to cobb with the honduras x panama after watching that other members thread. looks very enjoyable
It is, it's quite interesting, and seems to be one of the best ways to preserve weed long-term. I should have made a cob with the Zacatecas but I'm just too busy this year with the job change. The technique is easy to get and I'd say there's very low risk of messing up. The best part is how it changes the weed's smell, to a jelly/jam version of the smell of the regular buds. Almost sickeningly sweet. Really addictive to stick the cob under your nose and smell it lol.

RobFromTX

war makes them rich . brings profit . they are useless at anything but waging war

Thats why i think some of those pseudo-hippies in the war thread are invested with lockheed martin. You almost have to be to make a joke of whats happening in ukraine

shiva82

I like that hungarian president. People call that guy a fascist but he says there will always be a war going on thats not worth getting involved in. And by god hes right
if you owe the imf though it never matters who is in power . they will overthrow you using underhand tactics and plant their own people in positions from all the same entities, the u.n, nato assembly , w.e.f , w.h. o. all unelected and commit theft , pillage and war on huge scale

shiva82

Thats why i think some of those pseudo-hippies in the war thread are invested with lockheed martin. You almost have to be to make a joke of whats happening in ukraine
yes. they are yuppie khazarians , adl workers that smoke a bit of ganja. they get paid to smear and lie

RobFromTX

It is, it's quite interesting, and seems to be one of the best ways to preserve weed long-term. I should have made a cob with the Zacatecas but I'm just too busy this year with the job change. The technique is easy to get and I'd say there's very low risk of messing up. The best part is how it changes the weed's smell, to a jelly/jam version of the smell of the regular buds. Almost sickeningly sweet. Really addictive to stick the cob under your nose and smell it lol.
They just restocked the zacateca . This is another strain that i think would do well with cob. Then again im liking these buds after a good cure

Attachments

• IMG_20231020_171040627.jpg
    IMG_20231020_171040627.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 40

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
They just restocked the zacateca . This is another strain that i think would do well with cob. Then again im liking these buds after a good cure
Good to know, I will buy a pack for a rainy day. I'm also enjoying the first buds I smoked of her. I agree it would do well in cob form, and so would the tikal. I wonder how cobbing it might change the flavour of the Zacatecas. It's already quite special.