What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Done for today
IMG_20231027_141617.jpg

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i imagine the oil is incredible too
You can drink it from the bottle. You grow your own vegetables so you know exactly what difference in quality there is compared to the trash they sell in city supermarkets. Fake hippiy city vegans are all proud of themselves and don't even know they are just eating water with pesticides, funghicides, ethylene, PGRs, etc etc etc lmao. Zero nutrients left by the time they get to the supermarket.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Tomorrow we'll be done by lunchtime. I'm doing it just with my neighbour this year. When we're done we'll do his. He has a lot more trees than I do.

Then we'll drive 40 km to the only oil mill in the province that uses only mechanical processing (no water vapor which is commonly used in big scale production because it yields almost twice as much).

shiva82

Tomorrow we'll be done by lunchtime. I'm doing it just with my neighbour this year. When we're done we'll do his. He has a lot more trees than I do.

Then we'll drive 40 km to the only oil mill in the province that uses only mechanical processing (no water vapor which is commonly used in big scale production because it yields almost twice as much).
the primo oil

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Highlight of the day was I managed to find and save this doggie
IMG_20231027_105907.jpg

She seems to have escaped from her house with her chain on. Her chain was entangled in a bush near my house in the middle of nowhere. I could hear her crying last night and went to look but couldn't find her because when I got close she stop whining out of fear I guess.

So this morning I went again and found her luckily. Unentangled the chain and carried her to the car. Was extremely scared of course but that ended when she tasted my dogs' food 😅
IMG_20231027_112031.jpg

Tomorrow when we're done with the olives I'll call all people who live in the area, she likely belongs to one of these houses. She's a little podenco which is a rabbit hunting dog so she's probably from a house with more like her.

I made a bed for her with cardboards inside the warehouse because she's to scared to come inside the house with my dogs.

That's also a reason why I'm so tired lol

shiva82

Highlight of the day was I managed to find and save this doggie
View attachment 18911258

She seems to have escaped from her house with her chain on. Her chain was entangled in a bush near my house in the middle of nowhere. I could hear her crying last night and went to look but couldn't find her because when I got close she stop whining out of fear I guess.

So this morning I went again and found her luckily. Unentangled the chain and carried her to the car. Was extremely scared of course but that ended when she tasted my dogs' food 😅
View attachment 18911259

Tomorrow when we're done with the olives I'll call all people who live in the area, she likely belongs to one of these houses. She's a little podenco which is a rabbit hunting dog so she's probably from a house with more like her.

I made a bed for her with cardboards inside the warehouse because she's to scared to come inside the house with my dogs.

That's also a reason why I'm so tired lol
i had a similar experience with a horse once that was trapped in a fence . good work rev . nice looking doggy too

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i had a similar experience with a horse once that was trapped in a fence . good work rev . nice looking doggy too
She has huge nipples and her belly hangs low so I suspect she might have had puppies not too long ago and must still be feeding them. I'm feeling tempted to keep her if nobody claims her, but I'm probably gonna get in trouble with the mrs

Latest posts

Latest posts