What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
@Bababooey just ball dropping because he thinks his bears might be for real after their win over the battle cats
williams looks to be picking up the game and if can keep this up for a few years he might end up a good qb in the nfl
beautiful pic btw ansel adams , but it would have worked better in black and white,you know to capture your inner balls

@bigsur51 is a apex predator and not afraid of the meat!
glad to see you sticking around man! and i hope to hear more about your meat fueled adventures
me and the x have a weird relationship too but she is a keeper for sure
she just got off the hook and now i have to coax her back with doughnuts and sweet words, a lot of work but worth every minute
most of us here i think have a few grows under our belt but like you saide its fun to talk about other stuff
go padres!

if @buzzmobile needs any help with his swap weed grow just let me know, im here for you bro

buzzmobile

Veteran
does he have a nice grill or smoker setup as well? I hear backyard wood fired pizza ovens are popular with the hooty-tooty folk. U ever think of cooking ur pizzas over wood, Buzz? Dont u have a wood fired stove in the house?
There's a Big Green Egg on the back porch that overlooks the fire ring. Wood fired pizza oven sounds better than the reality to me. Outside and a wood fire in the heat and humidity are a minus. Most often it is the two of us lovers here for Pizza Friday. I am very happy with my pizza steel and 550F oven temp.
There's another H-word on its way to the FL gulf coast, should hit farther south of u so maybe you'll only get some rain and wind, Tampa tho looks *ucked, and theyre still recovering from Helene which was barely a week ago...
Yeah that is a worst case storm track too. MamaD's brother and his wife live in St. Pete, and they will be staying with us for a few days. We are outside of the Cone and well away from anything but a breeze. The coastal counties south of us have Tropical Storm Warnings issued. There sill be some high tides but nothing devastating.

I watched the Colts v Jags and T-Law had some tight throws and a personal best passing yardage. I watched the Rams to see if Fiske #55 and Verse #8 were on the field and they were. I could not sit and watch the second game. Some of the same ants that are in @bigsur51's pants were crawling in mine. I had other 'stuff' to do.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
i think they said during the game that verse and fiske are #1&2 in qb pressures right now, which will hopefully translate into sacks at some point
/ i like the way they play and think were both great picks
rams d is carrying the team while we run with our jv offense but i think this season might be in the can
im hearing fins fans fretting about the win and saying its better to lose the rest of the game and hope for a top draft pic
/also some rumblings about trading away tallent for...???

the big green egg is a lux backyard cooker and can do it all from what my friend says
/all he does is grill dogs and burgers on it so far
@bigsur51 dunhill is an age old brand and no shame in the gentlemans game of golf
i dont play but have friend who do, they are actually pretty good
are you in the pnw? are you getting the heat or the cold

so what happened to @G.O. Joe
is he living so high that he cant even toss a crumb to us peons, or maybe hes simmer some sunday gravy and forgot its monday

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
i think they said during the game that verse and fiske are #1&2 in qb pressures right now, which will hopefully translate into sacks at some point
/ i like the way they play and think were both great picks
rams d is carrying the team while we run with our jv offense but i think this season might be in the can
im hearing fins fans fretting about the win and saying its better to lose the rest of the game and hope for a top draft pic
/also some rumblings about trading away tallent for...???

the big green egg is a lux backyard cooker and can do it all from what my friend says
/all he does is grill dogs and burgers on it so far
@bigsur51 dunhill is an age old brand and no shame in the gentlemans game of golf
i dont play but have friend who do, they are actually pretty good
are you in the pnw? are you getting the heat or the cold

so what happened to @G.O. Joe
is he living so high that he cant even toss a crumb to us peons, or maybe hes simmer some sunday gravy and forgot its monday

eastern Colorado high plains

gf has 10 acres in the pnw, born and raised in Port Angeles

we have a little homestead out here on the prairie where there is less than one person per sq mile in this county and they play 6 man football at the high school 1A..

what is your location , California?…

did someone here say they live in San Diego?…

I once lived in Wichita Ks and signed my boys up for a football program called the Tiger League

they were the only white kids on the team…Barry Sanders came up through the Tiger League…I think it was 10-12 year old?…

one son went on to play some college football and the other son went into organized crime

this is our backyard view every night

IMG_2024-10-06-182538.jpeg

IMG_1988.jpeg

IMG_8077.jpeg

IMG_3524.jpeg

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
So it's either naps or manic activity, Bigsur? Sounds like a decent way to live, on the one hand, get your rest, on the other, get stuff done.

I figure growing as long as u have nothing would be a surprise to you at this point, but maybe introducing new variables (potting mix, nutes, etc) you have to go back to the internet and see what others have said.

I have some friends that highly recommend the keto diet, has it worked for u? Lower weight, lower cholesterol, etc? I dont know, i love carbs so much, cant imagine going without it...

That was an interesting deal, the saudi funded LIV taking pro golfers away from the PGA. Are they going to merge back together soon? I guess u gotta give Tiger and Rory credit, they didnt take that oil $ to jump ship...

It wasnt the best pic, Pops, ill admit. The jewelz were slightly out of focus, but you get an idea as to their general size, shape and furriness. Ill be better next time.

Bears play the jags in london sunday morning, that could give me an excuse to start drinking as soon as i wake up but ive got some things to do that day so im thinking i have to put it off till the afternoon, unfortunately.
Like Buzz said, Trevor threw for a career high 371yds vs the colts last week, if he gets hot again the bears secondary will be sorely tested. Brian thomas JR and tank bisby look like future studs.

Those big kamado cookers are always nice to use and u can definitely cook a mean pizza on them but the woodfired oven is better for heating from the top as well as the bottom. But yeah, cooking outdoors in FL is not fun for like 7-8 months out of the year, except maybe at night. But u figure texans do it without complaint so...
Ur 15lb heated steel plate gives the pie a nice undercarriage. Do u have a pizza peel to place the 'za on it?

I heard tampa hasnt had a direct hit from an H-word in 100yrs? Hopefully it weakens a bit before it hits land. It's nice youre putting up her family during it, do they partake at all? Maybe a joint or 3 will help keep their minds off what's happening down south...

That's beautiful country, Bigsur. Is it mostly ranch land? Looks a little arid for farming. At least ur on the grid, see those telephone poles out there. Do u get decent internet out there too?

Beautiful plants, i could make more hash than i could smoke in a year or two with one harvest. The girlfriend is very pretty too, looks like you outkicked your coverage on that one. Also i have to give the obligatory "Nice cock, bro". And the chicken looks plump and healthy as well.

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Do u have a pizza peel to place the 'za on it?
Yes I do. I build the pizza on the peel and the critical step is getting it to slide off the peel and land centered on the steel. 3 out of four dough balls were less than round when they came off of the steel. They were racetrack pizzas without banking. I picked up another canister of corn meal for sliding.

But u figure texans do it without complaint so...
I stopped at "texans". They're different from Floridians.

do they partake at all?
Bro in law not much if at all now. No for sis inlaw. She is Japanese and has no interest. We keep the wine flowing for her. The stay is just beginning so who knows? I am in stealth mode as far as the grow below is concerned. We don't know anything about anything and I am trying to keep it that way. I am up and around by 4AM and they are sound asleep.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
it is mostly ranch land but it is poor land for grazing..probably need 25-50 acres for one cow and calf

in comparison, when I lived in Kansas it was so lush in places that a cow calf only needed one acre

a lot of dryland gmo crops out here , roundup ready wheat , corn , and sorghum…..

it is a challenge to make a living ranching farming out here and those that are successful do it by volume , they operate sections of land , I know one farmer rancher here who runs 10+ sections to make a living

we have fiber optic internet too

thanks for the Kind words

Go Dodgers!

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah,i owe you guys an apology.they put me on new medicine and i had to call 911 for my mom and was freaking out.said it was her heart and her lungs had mucus or something.thought it was pneumonia

on a different note i saw my dad for the first time since he got out of prison.i took a pic of his ankle moniter screen thing.anyway long story short i went to a kinda family thing.not my family.anyway we had a thing at Lake Shobbona IL.i had no clue it was man made lake.It was frraking HUGE!! holy shit it was impressive. you ever been there baba?

yeah what a slaughter.im not superstious but i wore my peppers jersey and bears hat.pisses me off.Bears beat the shit out of the Panthers.ill take it i guess

like i said im sorry.went to the farm last 4 days cause of our thing we went to.fucking new pitbull at the farm is chasing the horses and he got his leg hurt.anyway i accidently BARELY step on him he bit me.i got a bruised leg.im fine but pitters got some strong PSI.fucking dog. no liquor but between my dad and i we drank over 60 or 70 beers. not mention the joints.smoked literlly 20 joints. i lost count

not to mention our roofing Joliet job is a nightmare.fuck roofing.anyway im sorry. guess im being a pussy lol holy fuck im hurt. got bruises all over.thats farm living! lol lost my phone charger.i got a few pics but i didnt take a damn pic of Lake Shobbona.damnit

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
eastern Colorado high plains

gf has 10 acres in the pnw, born and raised in Port Angeles

we have a little homestead out here on the prairie where there is less than one person per sq mile in this county and they play 6 man football at the high school 1A..

what is your location , California?…

did someone here say they live in San Diego?…

I once lived in Wichita Ks and signed my boys up for a football program called the Tiger League

they were the only white kids on the team…Barry Sanders came up through the Tiger League…I think it was 10-12 year old?…

one son went on to play some college football and the other son went into organized crime

this is our backyard view every night

View attachment 19080509

View attachment 19080511

View attachment 19080510

View attachment 19080512
that kinda looks like our farm minus the corn. holy shit i just noticed those plants.they are huge

shithawk420

Veteran
holy shit bro.maybe if you dont mind i could pick your brain.is that a bail of hay i see? man its getting pricey.we got 2 horses left but we had llamas too. i know the name of that game.getting up at 6 in the morning in FEB is no fun but holy shit those are monster plants. reminds me of Tom Hill almost