What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

just about to roll one . a joint of p cheese

Attachments

• IMG_9431.JPG
    IMG_9431.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 25

shiva82

i think the pcheese is possibly. exodus cheese x cheeseafghan , bx to exodus cheese or cubed . exodus on its own is renowned for not being great to self

luc sold it as cheese ibl

goingrey

next time you are in amsterdam , try the peach ozz hash that i notice on a couple of menus. if it is from the cut i had or a similar cut , then it will be great tasting even if the bud is grown hydro.
Just got back from a quick visit but already want to go back hehe. I really love the place. Possibly won't be able to make it back again until sometime next year though.

Seems they have the Peach Ozz hash at Family First. Have been meaning to go check out the place for ages now, with the new management/generation and name but haven't got around to it. See if they've schnazzed it up at all. The old Bushdoctor had its decadent charm but you wouldn't have taken your mom there for high tea put it that way. But great location, quirky house with many floors of smoking space, lots of outdoor tables, opened early. And an interesting menu, I think they were the first ones with the Cali buds. First place I saw anyway. Obviously laughed at the prices and got something else but cool that it's there for those that want it or to just try some new new hype. If they've done up the decor.. what a place. So sure, I'll go try it out, save a gram for me Fam.

shiva82

Just got back from a quick visit but already want to go back hehe. I really love the place. Possibly won't be able to make it back again until sometime next year though.

Seems they have the Peach Ozz hash at Family First. Have been meaning to go check out the place for ages now, with the new management/generation and name but haven't got around to it. See if they've schnazzed it up at all. The old Bushdoctor had its decadent charm but you wouldn't have taken your mom there for high tea put it that way. But great location, quirky house with many floors of smoking space, lots of outdoor tables, opened early. And an interesting menu, I think they were the first ones with the Cali buds. First place I saw anyway. Obviously laughed at the prices and got something else but cool that it's there for those that want it or to just try some new new hype. If they've done up the decor.. what a place. So sure, I'll go try it out, save a gram for me Fam.
the prce of the peach ozz hash was reasonable on the menu i was reading

shiva82

if it is decent quality, i could use my clamps and yield 50% through 25 u screen, and have peach oz hash rosin . half a gram for 11 euro . that's what i would do next time i visit amsterdam, take my clamps and buy quality hash to filter and improve . they sell rosin at silly prices and i some tmes prefer hash filtered into rosin than some flowers . depends on the strain

shiva82

i have fond memories of amsterdam. every time i had a good experience . staying in hostels with single roo,s i found fun. cheap single room and you get to meet travellers from around the world . i found that interesting . smoking in the main room was not a problem , and we could order take away food too

goingrey

if it is decent quality, i could use my clamps and yield 50% through 25 u screen, and have peach oz hash rosin . half a gram for 11 euro . that's what i would do next time i visit amsterdam, take my clamps and buy quality hash to filter and improve . they sell rosin at silly prices and i some tmes prefer hash filtered into rosin than some flowers . depends on the strain
Some people do do that. Look for hash deals to press into rosin. They also have Peach Ozz rosin for 90e/g. Wow that's a lot of value added with the press of a clamp.

shiva82

when you bond with people who hardly speak each others language through sharing a bong . just gesturing a noise a hand movent and sliding the bong nearer these brothers and sisters is enough to make friends

shiva82

Some people do do that. Look for hash deals to press into rosin. They also have Peach Ozz rosin for 90e/g. Wow that's a lot of value added with the press of a clamp.
well. the peach oz rosin will be from flower . around 20% return and a different profile and high. the good thing about peach oz the peach terps remain in the hash

shiva82

to press flower efficiently i would have to use a bigger press with more pressure and slighter bigger screens. i can get 20% with flower using mine, but only pressing a gram at most , and by the time do a couple, my clamps get far too hot , and the loss is maxed out. i want a bigger system i can just press full ounces at a time

shiva82

I think there’s an old thread where they made rosin without a press. But shiva s patent looks like it works too, nice idea with the clamp. What do you use as a heat source?
i quite like the titanium rosin drill attachment . you warm it desired temperature, load it , attach it to a drill driver and press the trigger and it rotates and squeezes the goods out under great force .

my clamps are half a tonne pressure and with titanium heat plates for both sides. not digital. i just switch it on and off to control temperature and fluctuate it

shiva82

if i was growing more than personal i would have a ten tonne press set up and would be pressing ounce blocks of flowers too . i press bits of flowers here and there if i want full flavour and clarity of rosin , but in all honesty the filtered traditional hash i like best for personal use and effects

goingrey

i quite like the titanium rosin drill attachment . you warm it desired temperature, load it , attach it to a drill driver and press the trigger and it rotates and squeezes the goods out under great force .
Sounds like a great idea. Do you remember who makes it? Can't find anything.