What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Sounds like a great idea. Do you remember who makes it? Can't find anything.
i will find themshortly. just going to collect that space monkey clone i have waited two month week for . they are not that expensive. you can warm them in an oven or with a blow torch once they are packed , handle with gloves , connect the drill to posi connector , and hit the trigger . unless i dreamt it haha

shiva82

Hey Shiva, what’s a must seen in Scotland? Some friends will go on holidays there, thankfull for every insider tip
you are best doing a coastal drive scenic , and maybe visit the highlands . all the places i have never been haha. my mother is scottish , my father is half scottish. my dads mother lived on the same street as my mothers mother before that . my dads dad , my grandfather, is the only english blood. i was born in england though . 1st generation after my mother. when i go to scotland, it is usually to work or visit relatives , and they live in bandit country

shiva82

mission complete. collected the clone of spacemonkey from a friend 'cantona'

Attachments

• IMG_9432.JPG
    IMG_9432.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 26

shiva82

Lineage is Chem, Sour, Cookies (OG)... got them all hehe.

Cross it to a Haze? :D
probably leave this one alone as it is. big yielder. stash builder. see how it grows on me . if i keep it longer than a year i may outcross it . buy a couple of packs of nirvana regular gorilla glue maybe to pair it . for now , just as sensi and nice chunky colas

shiva82

i had a different pheno from a different packet a few years ago of the space monkey . it was tasty . this new pheno is a bigger yielder , possibly stronger. maybe not as tasty . imo . i will give it a whirl

Latest posts

Latest posts