What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

bottom shelf haze . i think around 3 weeks into true flowering

Attachments

• IMG_9415.JPG
    IMG_9415.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_9416.JPG
    IMG_9416.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 37

shiva82

4 more days until holloween , the time of year where i have to treat every knock at my door as if there is a jehovahs witness outside , and keep my curtains shut tight and my lights switched off

ost

4 more days until holloween , the time of year where i have to treat every knock at my door as if there is a jehovahs witness outside , and keep my curtains shut tight and my lights switched off
last person around here who got tired of the constant visites, met them at the door nude,she said they left the porch, in a big hurry, and have not been back since,this gal is one of those(a real looker ,and proud of it), i would have been with the jehovahs , she is a looker at about 40 years old, a really good looking woman!

Last edited:

shiva82

last person around here who got tired of the constant visites, met them at the door nude,she said they left the porch, in a big hurry, and have not been back since,this gal is one of those(a real looker ,and proud of it), i would have been with the jehovahs , she is a looker at about 40 years old, a really good looking woman!
the last good looking jehovah i came across i did not realise she was a jehovah at first. she was cleaning windows on my street , and looked beautiful to me , and i decided i wanted my windows cleaning too ... she said that would be no problem, her husband will be round the next day to clean mine , and they are both jehovahs. i can't always get my own way. really nice couple and they still clean my windows

RobFromTX

the last good looking jehovah i came across i did not realise she was a jehovah at first. she was cleaning windows on my street , and looked beautiful to me , and i decided i wanted my windows cleaning too ... she said that would be no problem, her husband will be round the next day to clean mine , and they are both jehovahs. i can't always get my own way. really nice couple and they still clean my windows

They can come off as bothersome because based on their belief system the more people they save the sweeter they'll have things in the afterlife. Years ago they'd send the well dressed youngsters to canvass but these days its old folks. Thats what lured me out into the front yard 2 months ago. The older man was a retired electrical engineer from Florida

shiva82

They can come off as bothersome because based on their belief system the more people they save the sweeter they'll have things in the afterlife. Years ago they'd send the well dressed youngsters to canvass but these days its old folks. Thats what lured me out into the front yard 2 months ago. The older man was a retired electrical engineer from Florida
much of the shit i rant about they agree with me on , lol. ask them about the u.n or nato etc and they will give you similar answers to me . however they are controlled by the watch tower and i do feel sorry for them at times but also , they make their own choices. i think it is hard to escape from once you are in deep .

goingrey

Once I was like I'm gonna be a real member of the community and not hide in the dark all quiet but instead play along, it's all just a bit of fun for the kids hey.

Bought a bunch of candy to hand out.

No one came.

shiva82

we are own own churches, and the god spirit lives in is all . if gods sees all we do not need to confess to some self appointed comitee pope , priest shaman or whatever

Reactions: ost