What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

G13... Legends, Theories, and Facts

acespicoli

screenshot-archive_org-2024_10_08-21_03_22.png

screenshot-archive_org-2024_10_08-20_54_31.png
screenshot-archive_org-2024_10_08-20_55_46.png
screenshot-archive_org-2024_10_08-21_00_27.png
DPH Orig Drop 88G13HP.png

Last edited:

acespicoli

screenshot-www_icmag_com-2024_10_09-08_35_04.png

screenshot-mrnice_nl-2024_10_09-08_32_22.png

WHAT THE 🦆 :ROFLMAO: ,well its well established no one is likely to emerge with a g13 clone 🤷‍♂️
at this point best available is the 88G13xHP ?

Attachments

• SeedBank88_3_no3.jpg
    SeedBank88_3_no3.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 10
  • SeedBank88_no2.jpg
    SeedBank88_no2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 7
  • SeedBank88_1.jpg
    SeedBank88_1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 8
  • screenshot-mrnice_nl-2024_10_09-09_22_25.png
    screenshot-mrnice_nl-2024_10_09-09_22_25.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

acespicoli

Logo The Seed Bank

Northern Lights #2 is a mostly indica variety from The Seed Bank and can be cultivated indoors. The Seed Banks Northern Lights #2 is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.
sturdy, pine tree shaped plant
odor: musty and piney

»»» Purest Indica x Afghani by Don the Indian

The Seed Banks Hash Plant / Northern Lights #1 F-1 Hybrid Description​

Logo The Seed Bank Hash Plant is named for its hashy-tasting, highly resinous buds. One of the most famous indoor cuttings from the Northwest USA, Hash Plant / Northern Lights #1 F-1 Hybrid has produced some of the highest quality F-1 Hybrids that we have seen, High potency, abundant resin, and an extremely fast finish, with very strong Indica high, sophisticated taste and aroma. Excellent indoor plant for personal stash or select commercial trade. Here in Holland, even experienced smokers have had trouble finishing a Joint of Hash Plant / Northern Lights # 1. It has certainly produced the strongest specimens that I have ever smoked, with a very pleasant, narcotic-type high. We are now selecting for the best NL #1 males to use in this tremendous hybrid.

Indoor height at 100 days: 36-50 inches.
Indoor yield at 100 days: up to 85 grams.
Indoor flowering period at 12 hrs. darkness: 40-45 days.
Hash Plant / Northern Lights #1 F-1 Hybrid
Northern Lights #1 IBL

The Seed Banks G-13 x Hash Plant F-1 Hybrid Description​

Logo The Seed Bank One of the fastest-flowering indoor hybrids that we have yet produced. It has the marvellous potency and quick finish of Hash Plant, plus vigor and yield. In our lest test, all seedlings finished in less than 50 days of flowering, producing beautifully solid, heavy buds. Clones from the seedlings rooted very easily and should flower even more quickly. Powerful all-Indica high, but not brutal. This hybrid has perhaps the best balance of speed, yield and quality, destined for commercial success!

Indoor height at 100 days: 36-50 inches.
Indoor yield at 100 days: up to 100 grams.
Indoor flowering period at 12 hrs. darkness: 45-50 days.

Neville (The Seed Bank) write in his 1987er-catalouge:

G-13 is an outstanding indica cutting reputedly 'liberated' from the government research program in Mississippi, and now we have it. Widely grown as commercial indoor plant in the US, G-13 has proven to be one of the best breeding plants in our collection. G-13 hybrids have fast indoor flowering, high resin production, excellent potency, and extreme hybrid vigor.

THIS WAS HELPFUL FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND THE PEDIGREE 🤷‍♂️
EASY TO GET NL1 AND NL2 MIXED UP :thinking:

Last edited:

SaveTheBrains

@acespicoli apparently changed his mind
G13 from seed he give me . He told me he has the original clone back in his hands a retired Ogster grwoer give it to him and hi continued what Nevil left not dome reverse and fem,
I heard from other sources in states that is alive and in few people hands.

G13.jpg

IMG_20231101_202317_result.jpg
IMG_20231115_211332_result.jpg
Shanti posted in IG.jpg

Last edited:

acespicoli

@acespicoli apparently changed his mind
G13 from seed he give me . He told me he has the original clone back in his hands a retired Ogster grwoer give it to him and hi continued what Nevil left not dome reverse and fem,
I heard from other sources in states that is alive and in few people hands.

View attachment 19081114
View attachment 19081116 View attachment 19081118 View attachment 19081117
Some very nice plants :love:
If you can get S1 of the clone or the clone even, would not sleep on that offer :huggg:

SaveTheBrains

Some very nice plants :love:
If you can get S1 of the clone or the clone even, would not sleep on that offer :huggg:
Thanks bro !!!!:)

Is the same plant all pictures and is alive in clone the same plant, I just made fem seeds from it very few cause barely produced any pollen the reversal. and I have 10 left s1 seeds still.

I also crossed G13 with my Haze keeper and I made M-Art Very nice genetics has the g13 .
DSC02628_result.jpg

Last edited: