What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

first two pics are the flowering mimosa s1s, and i took new clones , so the older clone now gets flowered , no space for large plants. i put the mimosa in the mini tent , removed the p.cheese x sudanese and put that under the bottomshelfhaze next to the under carriage bulb , and i rigged up a cheap 90 watt led for the p.cheese clone . perpetual , and a bit of a blend of light .

Attachments

• IMG_9399.JPG
    IMG_9399.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_9400.JPG
    IMG_9400.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9401.JPG
    IMG_9401.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_9402.JPG
    IMG_9402.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_9403.JPG
    IMG_9403.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 34

goingrey

first two pics are the flowering mimosa s1s, and i took new clones , so the older clone now gets flowered , no space for large plants. i put the mimosa in the mini tent , removed the p.cheese x sudanese and put that under the bottomshelfhaze next to the under carriage bulb , and i rigged up a cheap 90 watt led for the p.cheese clone . perpetual , and a bit of a blend of light .
Interesting shape on that lamp. Wings with circles.

shiva82

Interesting shape on that lamp. Wings with circles.
it has lens covers.spreads the lights. they are good for veg lights or inter canopy lights. you could fold them up and stack them vertical in the centre and have 4 plants or so surrounding them with light above too , like a cmh. i may do something similar. they are 60 watt 5000 lumen 4 k units with water splash protection and lens' that difuse the led light .depends what i have growing and at what stage. i'm running perpepetual and just chopping and changing angles and light set up all the time and keeping it on budget . 315 watt cdm my main light source , the rest is added to the footprint

shiva82

LED strips going here there and everywhere maybe it really is the future.
i'm just saving costs lol. possibly . i have an array of bulbs and lights i can use. i do have space and extra cdms . i think leds need lenses to work better , a few types of lenses and reflectors to blend and diffuse the light evenly. different lenses for different spreads and spectrum enhancements

maybe i'm baked and talking shit lol. who knows. just use the best you have available and can afford and never over think it

shiva82

translucent polytunnel sheet for example, tailored to block light you don't want . you could frame that over your scrog, get the lights near to it without overheating it , and fan cool it off .you would lose some light intensity , but it would diffuse the light beautifuly and blend the spectrum . the lens or sheet engineered or set to only allow in the correct light, anything else gets blocked. you could run any light that covers all bases above it .

shiva82

that is true, i think it can maybe be improved and altered with and filtering light not needed, and different blocks for different types of plants. simple inter- changeable screens .

forgive me . i'm high . needlessly thinking about something that does not matter much

shiva82

lebanese projects are next for me. i'm just going to keep the champion plants of each and combine my favourites and in . p stands for peach oz. out the freezer and ready to start germinating here and there.

Attachments

• IMG_9409.JPG
    IMG_9409.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 22

shiva82

busy day at work today , i was meant to be up early , to finish early. i smoked two joints and now i start late and finish late . flexibility is a must

• Haha
Reactions: ost

Latest posts

Latest posts