What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

DIY Organic Potting Mix's for Grass - Ace Spicoli

acespicoli

English version

Read the book 📓 Bread from Stones very interesting concepts
screenshot-drive_google_com-2024_10_09-17_24_36.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P7xV8QFoa79BObiV7ZDcZLhlz9JcvI-5/view?usp=sharing

A poster here in this thread had mentioned to add glacial rock dust once

Also greensand is already part of the fertilizer and river sand I have some clay sorbent im considering trying
:thinking: theres always room improvement :love:

will review the rock fertilizer recipes in the book as time goes on and leave results :plant grow:
Agrominerals very brilliant my PHD friend :huggg: Thank you for sharing !

Last edited:

acespicoli

Permanent wilting point (PWP) or wilting point (WP) is defined as the minimum amount of water in the soil that the plant requires not to wilt. If the soil water content decreases to this or any lower point a plant wilts and can no longer recover its turgidity when placed in a saturated atmosphere for 12 hours. The physical definition of the wilting point, symbolically expressed as θpwp or θwp, is said by convention as the water content at −1,500 kPa (−15 bar) of suction pressure, or negative hydraulic head.[1]

PH donner

Read the book 📓 Bread from Stones very interesting concepts
View attachment 19081307
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P7xV8QFoa79BObiV7ZDcZLhlz9JcvI-5/view?usp=sharing

A poster here in this thread had mentioned to add glacial rock dust once

Also greensand is already part of the fertilizer and river sand I have some clay sorbent im considering trying
:thinking: theres always room improvement :love:

will review the rock fertilizer recipes in the book as time goes on and leave results :plant grow:
Agrominerals very brilliant my PHD friend :huggg: Thank you for sharing !

Yes, I know that book.
There was a time when I spent many hours looking for this kind of information on the net.

I would like to point out that you can speed up the process that the plants can absorb it by adding 10/15% pure worm poop.