What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

same same if you ask me.
depends on what side of the fence youre standing and looking over..
but youre right about the eu, its institutionalized un-freedom lol
un-freedom, haha a word that might have been invented in bruxelles.
the u.n , the e.u , the corporation , the g6 etc etc , all different outfits for the same operation . all with one world government end goals , operating at different levels serving various purposes. mainly stealing wealth and money laundering , and dictating radical ideas that help nobody but the elite , that nobody get sto vote for.... great . haha

i hate all those entities and more , equally

shiva82

time to roll one up. nice sunny evening

Attachments

• IMG_9413.JPG
    IMG_9413.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 27

shiva82

the one small seeded mimosa plant i will not be pursuing further i will fully dry more , then freeze and crush inside the bag frozen and spin her in my tumbler. collect the seeds ,eat some and feed the rest to the birds.

goingrey

same same if you ask me.
depends on what side of the fence youre standing and looking over..
but youre right about the eu, its institutionalized un-freedom lol
un-freedom, haha a word that might have been invented in bruxelles.
I disagree with you both. The EU has granted us freedom of movement of people, goods, and services. Sure only within the area but still. This is incredible. The freedom it has taken away is the freedom of corporations and local governments to fuck (some of) us over as easily as bad, not that they don't still try.

shiva82

I disagree with you both. The EU has granted us freedom of movement of people, goods, and services. Sure only within the area but still. This is incredible. The freedom it has taken away is the freedom of corporations and local governments to fuck (some of) us over as easily as bad, not that they don't still try.
many people do disagree. no problem

Latest posts

Latest posts