What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

this is what i have produced for myself to test over the last 20 months . it will take me a while to work out my favourites
Here you can see the hard work, put in by shiva for copying shivas cat genetix. Awesome collaboration between Shiva and the greedy seedseller. No for real, crazy guy! How many fathers used? I made like 24 x 3 crosses, 2 different males and one reversed female. Next thing will be a mandarin zkittles male by ethos, it’s a surviving mashine, so strong this guy, will be the van dam series hahahaha

shiva82

Here you can see the hard work, put in by shiva for copying shivas cat genetix. Awesome collaboration between Shiva and the greedy seedseller. No for real, crazy guy! How many fathers used? I made like 24 x 3 crosses, 2 different males and one reversed female. Next thing will be a mandarin zkittles male by ethos, it’s a surviving mashine, so strong this guy, will be the van dam series hahahaha
i had made more but i gave them all away . silverhashplant x central lao male on the go in the micro cab at present. last batch of the year and then i just work with what i have. identify my favourites , keep them, give the rest away . job done

shiva82

partially dry , full seeded bud of mimosa s1 . tangie pheno. c99 male used .

Attachments

• IMG_9389.JPG
    IMG_9389.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9390.JPG
    IMG_9390.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 44