What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

As one old member told me in PM, theres only one mod that does 90% of the banning and 90% of those bans are from the speakers corner. Favoritism man. Only certain people there can act like a ass and get away with it. Good riddance. I think I'll just cancel myself from the speakers toilet. Ive already had 2 warnings

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I actually enjoyed the mess in Tom Hill Haze thread and participated for a while. But I had to stop going because it makes me so mad when people are too stupid to defend their position with words, they have to delete and edit others' post to make them look stupid. I just can't take that, it makes me too angry.

DaEarl73

@DaEarl73 There's a cool german movie called The Experiment that I watched years ago, it's based on an actual experiment they did, where they took 2 groups of regular people from the street, stuck them in a prison, and made half of them play prisoners, and half play the guards. Highly recommended watching.

It illustrates how when some people are given even the smallest amount of authority over others, they love having control so much that they stop caring about morals and they show how other people's rights mean nothing to them
Similar like in „the wave“. In this school project the idea was kind of the same, separate the people, us and them. Crazy how people act with a little power. All asshole losers, if you have to act like that . Power to the people, power to Jimmy..

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
The spanish forum I was a part of, lamarihuana.com, also had serious censorship problems, that escalated until there was a sort of civil war between 2 groups of users. It lasted for over a year and got serious, with dozens of bans, multiaccounts, and as much drama as you can imagine. Threats of lawyers, personal data and pictures being leaked, calls at the workplace, etc etc. It was the worst mess I've ever seen in a forum by far, and that situation effectively destroyed the forum. It's still working but has maybe 1% of the traffic it had 3 years ago. My 8000 post account was deleted, as was my grow log thread which was quite popular, along with hundreds of pictures, etc.

shiva82

As one old member told me in PM, theres only one mod that does 90% of the banning and 90% of those bans are from the speakers corner. Favoritism man. Only certain people there can act like a ass and get away with it. Good riddance. I think I'll just cancel myself from the speakers toilet. Ive already had 2 warnings
nobody is perfect to be fair . maybe just swap the mod for that section only . ladies are normally the best at diffusing any pissing contests . like i say , i disagree with many people and i hate nobody .

RobFromTX

I actually enjoyed the mess in Tom Hill Haze thread and participated for a while. But I had to stop going because it makes me so mad when people are too stupid to defend their position with words, they have to delete and edit others' post to make them look stupid. I just can't take that, it makes me too angry.

Same here. Power hungry nutjobs. Its like your gonna ban someone for philosophizing about leaf size and plant structure. but thats part of why its so funny i guess

shiva82

it pacifies the masses while they become more and more poor through tax and inflation

by the time it passes they can grow but fuel will be too expensive lol

shiva82

if i was german , i be like what about that fucking gazprom pipe you cunts that lead us blew up as part of a plan and coalition .... but i'm not.

we all in same boat. same shit here under a different name

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Same here. Power hungry nutjobs. Its like your gonna ban someone for philosophizing about leaf size and plant structure. but thats part of why its so funny i guess
It's just embarassing. In my opinion if you're not even able to defend yourself verbally you shouldn't be allowed to have control over what others say either. And I think it will be best to leave it there lol

shiva82

Theres a truck parked down the street from my house with a sticker that says "My pronouns are Fuck/Off ". That would be sure way to get the ban hammer thrown at you in the speakers corner haha :D
thankfully , most teachers in the u.k are oldschool with pronouns and strict on english language use. not many woke schools. one or two but not many

RobFromTX

It's just embarassing. In my opinion if you're not even able to defend yourself verbally you shouldn't be allowed to have control over what others say either. And I think it will be best to leave it there lol

Agreed. In a better world we would have AI ban certain mods from certain threads. Atleast until the AI became corrupt and vengeful

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Agreed. In a better world we would have AI ban certain mods from certain threads. Atleast until the AI became corrupt and vengeful
I don't know if you've used ChatGPT at all (it's quite fun) but sadly AI is already way too woke and PC for my taste and I bet it's only getting worse in the future.

Latest posts

Latest posts