What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
But that Amsterdam thread was pretty funny too. You really put that guy in his place haha
I missed this comment by the way. I don't know if I did, but what's funnier is that later I learned on another forum (the basement) that this guy is moroccan living in Amsterdam and not even dutch lmao

Edit - he's apparently quite famous in that forum, lying about owning supercars (a maseratti I think???? hahahah) and stuff like that

RobFromTX

I missed this comment by the way. I don't know if I did, but what's funnier is that later I learned on another forum (the basement) that this guy is moroccan living in Amsterdam and not even dutch lmao

:LOL: i figured he was just using google translator. Hes not the first ive seen on here to play that card

shiva82

woke is slang for sanctimonious . it does not mean awakened or anything like these woketards say. in one word it means 'sanctimonious'

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Waiting for my mom to come watch a movie with us. She's apparently a Tarantino fan now lol, after yelling at me as a teenager for watching those violent movies all the time. We're gonna watch Once upon a time in hollywood, which is the only movie of his I have never watched. Just never got to it. Love all his movies though. So hard to chose a favourite.

RobFromTX

Yeah im glad i got my kids grown right before this woke shit really hits the fan. 20 years from now children will have to look, act and think alike. That movie children of the damned comes to mind

1697828440888.jpeg

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
pulp fiction .
Yeah that's my usual pick, but other days it's Jackie Brown, or Django. Even the hateful 8 which few people seem to like, is one of my favourites. The scene where Sam Jackson tells the old general how his dead son sucked his black pecker lmfao awesome underrated movie.

RobFromTX

Yeah that's my usual pick, but other days it's Jackie Brown, or Django. Even the hateful 8 which few people seem to like, is one of my favourites. The scene where Sam Jackson tells the old general how his dead son sucked his black pecker lmfao awesome underrated movie.

I think its cool you can share movies like that with your mom. Our mother was born without a sense of humor. Tried to watch weekend at bernies with her once. Not even a chuckle or a teehee

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I think its cool you can share movies like that with your mom. Our mother was born without a sense of humor. Tried to watch weekend at bernies with her once. Not even a chuckle or a teehee
My mom is cool haha. She is a flawed person though, as am I :ROFLMAO:
But she's very open minded for art. She came one evening and my gf had a live show by Opeth on the TV, and she got hooked to Opeth which is hilarious as she is 73. Since then she enjoys many other prog rock bands too, Porcupine Tree, Leprous, Haken.

She's also always been great with the weed stuff. She's an awesome grower, and has helped me with selections several times. Or growing males for me so I can grow more females like last year. When I was a teenager it was common for me to come home, leave my cigarettes and hash on my desk, and when I came back later both things were inside my desk's drawer, so my dad wouldn't see them hahahaha. She's dutch after all, unlike the guy from the amsterdam thread :LOL:

Latest posts

Latest posts