What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

when i ask my coach technical questions , he will always say . it is all bullshit . don't think about it , just stick to your boxing basics and the combinations come naturally without thinking . just enjoy it

DaEarl73

Hey shiva, serious question, are my friends from the game also in the bacon corner and where do I find the most burnt bacon of bacon corner? Questions over questions

Last edited:

shiva82

Hey shiva, serious question, are my friends from the word game also in the bacon corner and where do I find the most burnt bacon of bacon corner? Questions over questions
that is the trillion dollar question . don't encourage me to get banned haha. i only poke fun, sometimes i overstep the bacon usage. it should only be used minimally . once you see one bacon you can spot them all

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
in boxing , if you want to move forward , you are meant to step with lead leg when moving forward and step with rear leg when moving backwards, and side to side in the same manner. and the quicker and smoother the better. but some can switch hit. i like to switch stances sometimes, and you can cover more distance quicker by walking normally , so it is a bit of a mix. the reason for the orthodox style is so your feet never cross or meet themselves leaving you unbalanced not only when taking a shot , but when throwing shots. however if you are throwing kicks the the stance prefered is more straight on . jerky footwork is ok as long as he does not cross his feet near impact , outward or inward

i never cross my feet and i'm not that fast anymore , but it comes natural after time
If I'm not mistaken, you wouldn't want to cross your feet because if you got caught in that moment, you would lose balance. Correct? Dom not only crosses his feet but gets himself out of balance on purpose all the time, he looks like he's a puppet and the puppet master is just shaking the strings and jerking him around lmao

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Hey shiva, serious question, are my friends from the word game also in the bacon corner and where do I find the most burnt bacon of bacon corner? Questions over questions
I also have an opinion on one of them that would get me insta banned lol. Absolute retard piece of shit to be honest

One thing is bacon or whatever you're joking about, a different thing is abuse of power and being a total cunt for no reason

shiva82

If I'm not mistaken, you wouldn't want to cross your feet because if you got caught in that moment, you would lose balance. Correct? Dom not only crosses his feet but gets himself out of balance on purpose all the time, he looks like he's a puppet and the puppet master is just shaking the strings and jerking him around lmao
yeah and you can't sit on your shots with that posture. you would only cross them by accident or jumping superman punch maybe. the ali shuffle stutter then superman lol. amateur boxers are very bouncy in an out quick shots point scoring, pro boxing prefer to sit in the pocket now and then and also they sit on shots more. they do tippy tappy too but now and then you want to sit on shots and you need the proper stance for that like canelo

shiva82

boxing is not a fight either. it is who is the smartest , not who is the hardest . its a cool sport. can be dangerous , but mostly not in the correct gym

shiva82

this guy is cool. used to be a pro boxer. i enjoy his talks. and he is now a rasta. he has chilled out loads and is full of knowledge . have a listen . he talks about basics after a while

shiva82

That would be the hippie war thread. The most burnt ass bacon of the corner 😜
shocking . i get banned every time . it is ok though, i can be contraversial but i'm not vindictive or spiteful. i should never post. i have a weakness of sometimes not resisting. i repent . forgive me for my sins. amen . the same entities that own one side in war , own the opposing side too. it is what it is

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
@DaEarl73 There's a cool german movie called The Experiment that I watched years ago, it's based on an actual experiment they did, where they took 2 groups of regular people from the street, stuck them in a prison, and made half of them play prisoners, and half play the guards. Highly recommended watching.

It illustrates how when some people are given even the smallest amount of authority over others, they love having control so much that they stop caring about morals and they show how other people's rights mean nothing to them

shiva82

@DaEarl73 There's a cool german movie called The Experiment that I watched years ago, it's based on an actual experiment they did, where they took 2 groups of regular people from the street, stuck them in a prison, and made half of them play prisoners, and half play the guards. Highly recommended watching.

It illustrates how when some people are given even the smallest amount of authority over others, they love having control so much that they stop caring about morals and they show how other people's rights mean nothing to them
i have seen this too. worth a watch