What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Morning all, had to do a mri yesterday evening. They put me through hell trying to get the images they needed. Knee swollen big this morn, but it's just another day. Hope all have a good day.
Sorry to hear, hopefully you'll bounce back quickly. Sounds like you're in the most frustrating part of recovery, three steps forward, two steps back.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
we had some storms this morning

they disappeared when the coffee was done

IMG_2780.jpeg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Coffee please. D B, have you ever thought about how much money you spend at Starbucks each month? You might be shocked! Ever think about brew your own. Big can give you some tips on how to brew some really good coffee.
Well my mom really enjoys the Starbucks coffee she would rather buy Starbucks in the morning then make her own. I make a few cups of Folgers throughout the day. I think the coffee bill came to like $8 today. So yeah like 200 bucks a month on coffee but she enjoys the coffee so whatever

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Well my mom really enjoys the Starbucks coffee she would rather buy Starbucks in the morning then make her own. I make a few cups of Folgers throughout the day. I think the coffee bill came to like $8 today. So yeah like 200 bucks a month on coffee but she enjoys the coffee so whatever
Starbucks also has a TIP cup out if I remember right…..do you tip..?

Latest posts

Latest posts