What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

2 different phenos of mimosa s1 and bottomshelf haze ticking over

Attachments

• IMG_9348.JPG
    IMG_9348.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9347.JPG
    IMG_9347.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9346.JPG
    IMG_9346.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 31

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i really like the look of @pipeline , og of the gospels, es x leb . i wonder which batch he used. 1 or 2 . i have a good amount of both seeds, so i can start a hunt myself at some point
Yeah the Early Skunk x Lebanese have some full flower heads and a sharp potency and good lively refreshing flavor. Would be well worth it. Would be good to do some selections and move the line forward and bring out more dense head phenotype keepers in the offspring. Will let you know after more testing.

It was somewhat shaded because of competition and were in the corner, but they ended up doing pretty well and producing a lot of flower with rows of branches!

Fast flowering plant too, at least it started early, and it produced new flower well even after being seeded in early August. :smoke:

Early Skunk x Lebanese

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

shiva82

testing a nug of c99. leafy dwarf pheno. needs curing but has a nice grapefruit profile. i prefer grapefruit profiles more than pineapple anyway