What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoldAsLove

Veteran
Thanks DS. I hope you get some satisfaction from the Destroyers. Nice flowers all!

Zamaldelica x OT1 Haze Update

Clone @ week 12 flower - stacking and filling out

picture.php

picture.php

OT1 Haze #5 underwent hormone therapy ;)

picture.php

picture.php

Jhonny

So, this is the question I pose to all you experts :D

Maturity time of seed plant? Reveg method? Just genetics? Lucky soil mix? What do you think?

Impressive! I have seen flower structure changing in revegged plants, but never to that extent... I don't think it's purely maturing of the genetics as i have seen it on clones that were already a few years old. I am going to try and reveg and reflower a green haze thai with a very typical OTH structure to see if your results are reproducible.

good vibes :)

Im not an expert :biggrin:

@ Sideshow-Bob
but I think that you first will have to flower your GHT for months under very low light conditions, maybe you also will have to produce seeds with her under these conditions, before being able to reproduce BoldAsLoves results.

my theory is that the plant had insufficient light for producing flowers and seeds, but due to their survival instinct, she managed to produce some decent enough flowers to make seeds to reproduce herself. Then BoldAsLove reveged and reflowered her under high intensity light, and under these by far better conditions she was able to grow denser buds she would have if she had been grown directly under optimal conditions.

Siever

Veteran
Artfog,

I have no experience with Purple Haze, but since it's described as having a mental stimulating effect, I think it's even better for your purpose than PHx Malawi.
Another thing about the PHxMalawi: during that grow my ballast went broke; the ladies were in complete darkness for 2 days and I was so busy during that time at work (I sometimes had days between 14 & 16 hours, seriously) that they were a bit neglected.
I'm sure if I would grow them again I could improve the yield a lot.

Siever

Siever

Veteran
Betagrow,

Is it possible that those satori's were a bit too close to the lamps at one time or another?
No offence cuz I have the same problem in my grow room nearly every grow. What I do is letting them grow on 15/9 for a couple of days in the flower room 'till they have some decent new leaves.

Siever

BetaGrow

Betagrow...Is it possible that those satori's were a bit too close to the lamps at one time or another?

Bitch keeps pushing her luck, but it's not burning the buds. The right side is touching the bulb with barely any burn at all because the fan is on that side. Gonna yo-yo the branches soon :joint:

Psyco G

I've just germed some HTC? What ever they are I'm not sure only that they are sativa.

Also about to germ some Colombian gold x lowryders to see how they turn out.

Currently smoking super lemon haze x super silver haze, and loving it, it's a purple pheno so that's nice to.

Love the thread I've been watching it for years and years now, and the other ones to. Good work guys

Wow waldgeist how does the high go on those gyanas, they look beautiful, bet they are racy?

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Hey Waldgeist,
Stoked to see you starting a C5/Malawi mate.
I have one tester plant of this cross, C5 dom in bud clusters. Strong branches and big fan leafs.
Here a small preview: pics takin at 9 weeks flower, some 5-6 more to go.

Keep us posted amigo!

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Yo Sammy`s C5 x Malawi
1ByUgKel.jpg

G`day Sammy

I can see seeds forming there bro .
Who`s the Daddy ?

Looks like a good yielder like Mumma .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I´ve wet myself while looking at the Ghanas...
You´re truly the Wood Master!!
Thanks for sharing and of course i love all the work with Malawi in it ;)
Props to all and if possible have a great Saturday.

Last edited:

e.T

i'm with EB, what a beauty. has the malawi changed the aromas much?....
i have 2 nhz/malawi that are almost ready to flower. maybe another week...
cheers sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts