What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siever

Veteran
these came from rimmeo. not available any more. many people, myself included, were ripped by him.

I think if you look for seeds on the net one could reproduce something similar. Cannabiogen has Mextiza, other seedsellers have Mzxican genetics as well (I don't which seller sells what). There is a company that sells a Mulumbimby cross. Their nam is southern star seeds. I don't know anything about their reputation.

Siever

Waldgeist

...ngc...
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

:biggrin:

zamaldelica #6, jogi cup contest, 28 days flowering

picture.php

best

Koondense

Veteran
NGC - Namibia Grower's Choice.
These are not seedbank seeds, they're the real deal landrace seeds from Namibia.
Very few people have them;)

B

Bob Green

+2

I think it says a lot about Nevil that he never said sorry to any of us. No explination. Just a big fuck you all. Maybe there is more to the story? Time might tell but who knows. I wondered if he had been busted? But he was posting on forums ripping people off months after he ran off with my(and many other folks)hard earned cash. Total POS. Was it for heroin? Methadone? Did we all get burned for a fix? Feels like it to me. Sad that after all those years that crew could not get clean. I do feel empathy for them but...

B

Bob Green

Sad once its all legal guys like Nevil and Rimmeo will always have to hide from thier past ordeal with it. No meet and greet canna party holy shit its finally legal bash for them. At least not by the names we know them by. Burned by greed and dope.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stocks

The Devil

? Plant a seed and grow your weed ?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi sativa lovers!!!

Colombian #1 (clone)
picture.php

picture.php

Colombian #2
picture.php

Kilimanjaro
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Siever

Veteran
e.T.(and the others of course),

Do you mean Rimmeo & Neville used to do business together?

Siever

e.T

e.T.(and the others of course),

Do you mean Rimmeo & Neville used to do business together?

Siever

yes, rimmeo was nev's state side rep...for lack of a better description. if you were getting nev's grail series beans in the states, they were most likely coming from rimmeo.
after all the ripping started, a friend contacted nev to ask about rimmeo and some of the lines he was offering (pure nl5, hp, rks, etc). we were then told that nev didn't trust rimmeo anymore.
wtf?!?....thanks for the heads up nev

LostTribe

Premium user

Hola Thule! Que T'al?

Tell us more about your Peruvian strains....

Had Skan, Maldi and mono rojo back not so long ago but didnt keep any beens. Next trip probably will send some back....

All covered in golden standing trichomes. Spicy and very sativa. One strain I got a few times even tasted like slightly burnt bacon skunk it was awsome.

The high from all of them was definately up there with some strong ones.

Jack, c99, super silver haze....even Nevilles and not alot of paranoia either. Highs lasted a decent amout too. Was budded with minimal seeds always with a little bit of sooty coating a few times so that stuff came from Lima with all of the air pollution...

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! I post some photos of two High Level sativa strain (Lesotho x Skunk/Haze)! Both are clones from same mother!

This was cut after 82 days of flowering:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And this after 77 days:

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.