What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Star

Veteran
Super Freakin Thai Destroyer,some of strings are turbo long.
True sativa,even founded few bananas that i take off and will check for more.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Siever

Veteran
Dog Star,

Can you tell me/us how long CBG's destroyer takes to finish? I've heard it can be up to 17 weeks?

Siever

Dog Star

Veteran
Me also thinks this phenotip can go forever,i taked him in 10 week and smoked..high
lasts for 3,5 hours on this early examples,

this time i try to left she longer..maybe 12-13 weeks if i will not be unpatient too much..

i dont know what kind of power it have with 16-17 weeks but i bet its something to remember.

I was totaly happy with power of 10 week buds,amazing stone effects.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OT1´s Haze x Meao Thai OD 2013

TomHill´s OH OD 2014 :)

Great party stuff :)

Last edited:

Siever

Veteran
were did you get those lambsbread seeds from?
I'm only asking cuzz I'm curious. If I look at the Double Jam's flowering time, it's a bit to long.

Siever

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Some unknown sativa I got eight of these beans from a friend in Belize all he said is that it was one of the strongest smokes he ever had he says the bud had blood red hairs fluffy structure and a very spicy aroma. Can't wait to see what they turn into

picture.php

Psyco G

I've got so e ssh f2 from frittilary I've been considering germing, they were freebies from ages back. I'm sure there is a thread somewhere.

rik78

Veteran
Me also thinks this phenotip can go forever,i taked him in 10 week and smoked..high
lasts for 3,5 hours on this early examples,

this time i try to left she longer..maybe 12-13 weeks if i will not be unpatient too much..

i dont know what kind of power it have with 16-17 weeks but i bet its something to remember.

I was totaly happy with power of 10 week buds,amazing stone effects.

you could cut a couple of banches every week, and left some of them get to 16-17 weeks.
you will have something to smoke at the same time letting the plant get proper mature

my 2p

Dog Star

Veteran
I know Rik78,that is corect but i am unpatient mofo and this Destroyer is amazing smoke
that i cant wait so much... ;)

But this time i put them longer..who knows maybe is 22 weeker as this kind of plants finishes very slow...

Midwest Sticky,man will check if you update those Belize..sounds atleast very exotic genetics.

All the best

DS

Siever

Veteran
From what I've heard it can go up to 17 weeks, but most of 'em go up to 14 weeks. No experience myself, so it's hearsay. Anyway I've heard so many good things about it that you can easily say it's a sin not to grow it. Peyote Purple exactly the same

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
I know Rik78,that is corect but i am unpatient mofo and this Destroyer is amazing smoke
that i cant wait so much... ;)

But this time i put them longer..who knows maybe is 22 weeker as this kind of plants finishes very slow...

Midwest Sticky,man will check if you update those Belize..sounds atleast very exotic genetics.

All the best

DS

Ill post updates on them I'm going to germinate the rest in about a week. Plus the person who sent me these is sending some more :biggrin:

Siever

Veteran
Has anyone ever smoked/grown 2046 by Medical seeds? Rumour has it that it's a hell of a strain. To me it's a very tempting strain, but there are so many tempting strains.

Siever

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Has anyone ever smoked/grown 2046 by Medical seeds? Rumour has it that it's a hell of a strain. To me it's a very tempting strain, but there are so many tempting strains.

Medical Seeds doesn't have a great reputation in Spain, they are just one of those seed banks selling commercial seeds (probably made bulk by third parties) and S1s from widespread Spanish clones (Critical Mass, Jack Herer, etc) at higher prices than their original breeders.

2046 is supposed to be Nevil's Haze S1 and 1024 Hawaian Snow S1. Although a friend of mine grew 1024 and it was mediocre weed, not even looked or smoked like true HS. In any case I'm sure you can have better results with the original creators of those strains.:biggrin:

Vibes.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Yo Sammy`s C5 x Malawi
View Image

G`day Sammy

I can see seeds forming there bro .
Who`s the Daddy ?

Looks like a good yielder like Mumma .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Hey EB,

Out of the C5/Malawi cross i selected, apart from the female in the pic, 1 nice longer flowering hazy male, collected some pollen from him and dusted the AG13 and the female C5/Malawi. So the F2 is in the pipeline.
This C5/malawi is clearly C5 dom both in flower cycle as stacking buds. Picture was shot around end of 9th week flower. The structure is somewhat differnt, the stem and branches are a bit thicker and stronger compared to the mom.

i'm with EB, what a beauty. has the malawi changed the aromas much?....
i have 2 nhz/malawi that are almost ready to flower. maybe another week...
cheers sam

Hello e.T.,
Well its a bit early to state but so far its almost pure C5 im smellin. Its a tiny bit different. Maybe the malawi added some peppery notes but i will give you an update when cured and sampled. Before this i cant elaborate into details. So far i think the Malawi male wasnt to dominant and that was exactly my intention, let the mom shine.
Eager to see your progress on them NH/malawi.
Thanks.

Siever

Veteran
Thanks a lot for the answer, but my local grow shop sells Y Griega and they say it's a good strain. They don't sell 2046, only Y Griega and Jack La Mota and the mix packs. They also say that the people who already tried Y Griega were happy with the results. I was tempted to buy Y Griega, now I don't know what to do.

Siever

Psyco G

I've just germed two HTC Durban high flyer f2 I don't know much about the strain other than it's a sativa, has anyone heard of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts