What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazednconfused

Colombian.

Attachments

• DSC3849.jpg
    DSC3849.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC3854.jpg
    DSC3854.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC4007.jpg
    DSC4007.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 27
Just wanted to post photos of my Haze/South African ladies at day 69.
I want to journal this project as it has taken since mid-October 2014 to get this far since sprouting the seeds.
I have documented the process in some detail and would enjoy sharing the process.
Here are clones of my original three mothers from which I've produced a good quantity of open-pollinated seed with my one pure male of the same strain.
The seeds are from 1989. Kept in a home freezer and even moved around periodically through the years. I purchased them in the post directly from the SSSC, ( Super Sativa Seed Club ) and first grew them at the time indoors in hydro NFT. Never forgot this strain. Hope people enjoy this one from the old days!:)

Attachments

• 20150205_160520.jpg
    20150205_160520.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20150205_160953.jpg
    20150205_160953.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 22
  • FBxGKhead1 02 05 10
    FBxGKhead1 02 05 10
    172.6 KB · Views: 46
  • MixedBedView2 02 05 10
    MixedBedView2 02 05 10
    232.6 KB · Views: 46

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
That Mexican is looking promising and that Colombian makes me think of some Thai phenotypes i have seen. Nice work

buddyboy SSSC?!? :D That plant looks similar to a mystery sativa i grew out from a gift pack i got from the old SSSC forums. Beautiful gal you have there. You have seed of this? Make sure to spread it out. Nice work

How long does that sativa flower for? Mine was a 14 week at 12/12.

JACKBAYBEH

Just wanted to post photos of my Haze/South African ladies at day 69.
I want to journal this project as it has taken since mid-October 2014 to get this far since sprouting the seeds.
I have documented the process in some detail and would enjoy sharing the process.
Here are clones of my original three mothers from which I've produced a good quantity of open-pollinated seed with my one pure male of the same strain.
The seeds are from 1989. Kept in a home freezer and even moved around periodically through the years. I purchased them in the post directly from the SSSC, ( Super Sativa Seed Club ) and first grew them at the time indoors in hydro NFT. Never forgot this strain. Hope people enjoy this one from the old days!:)

Awesome preservation project BuddyBoy! Good on you for keeping that strain alive. That's no small task. No doubt. SSSC is legend and '89 was at the height of their game. I envy you man. Would kill for some of those old strains. Would very much appreciate hearing a detailed smoke report on those flowers when the time is right. :tiphat: Respect

e.T

few pics of the latest grail search....

thai 78 x oaxacan 8.5 male - best of 3
DSC_0802.jpg

thai 78 x oaxacan 8.5 - one of the gals
DSC_0812.jpg

Dog Star

Veteran
Nice male and girls E.T.,

specimen that i never haved chance to get my hands on.

Enjoy broski,good job

DS

Dog Star

Veteran
Very nice bud and thanx for answer,

i have some S1 of this cross,will sprout those after i sees this your nice bud.

All the best E.T.

DS

Siever

Veteran
e.T,

Were did you get those seeds from?
On one hand it seems like a very interesting strain. On the other hand; there are so many interesting strains to check out.

Siever

e.T

e.T,

Were did you get those seeds from?
On one hand it seems like a very interesting strain. On the other hand; there are so many interesting strains to check out.

Siever

these came from rimmeo. not available any more. many people, myself included, were ripped by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.