What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waldgeist

yeah your right bros, i shouldnt go crazy searching them nanas, i just fear it will pollinate other plants that shouldnt be x'ed to ngc if i miss one that pops ... so i keep picking them:biggrin:

siever, here- in the background flowers top calyxes u can see them better comin out

picture.php

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Waldi

Nope !
I can`t see them in that pic either .
And I take pride in my analysis of pix . I thought that on 1st impression too . Wha ? Where ?

Thanks for Sharin

EB

e.T

i see em....

my mexican red hair did that all over. didn't catch it till it was too late....
...oh well. maybe the progeny will be stronger then the mother. she's a real biaotch to keep around...
...but awesome smoke.

30yr old big sur nigerian x mexican red hair

ElRubio

Veteran
Day 60.

A very special Zamaldelica selected last summer by my friend Eddie. I love this one...Thanks for the job ACE and Eddie...truly special specimen.

21nqr5v.jpg

2cnxmko.jpg

334j314.jpg

amxlaq.jpg

I tried some outdoor budz months ago and they were superb. Very strong high, but slightly different to the Golden Tiger. The Zamal is present since you smell her: pepper-rotten carrots-hardwoods. Can not wait to try this indoor run.

Best vibes sativa lovas!

ThaiBliss

Veteran
A very special Zamaldelica selected last summer by my friend Eddie. I love this one...Thanks for the job ACE and Eddie...truly special specimen.

I tried some outdoor budz months ago and they were superb. Very strong high, but slightly different to the Golden Tiger. The Zamal is present since you smell her: pepper-rotten carrots-hardwoods. Can not wait to try this indoor run.

Best vibes sativa lovas!

Hi ElRubio,

Would you please elaborate on the difference of the effects compared to Golden Tiger.

I would love to hear a comparison between the outdoor bud and the indoor bud with regards to effects, when you are done growing her indoors.

Beautiful plant, by the way.
:tiphat:

ThaiBliss

Lazer Viking

I am looking for some strain suggestions.
I am going to grow some sativa next time around. Maybe 3 strains. But I don't know where to start.

My ideal high is strong and trippy with not a lot of couch lock.

If you would point me in the right direction I would appreciate it!

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Two words

Two words

I am looking for some strain suggestions.
I am going to grow some sativa next time around. Maybe 3 strains. But I don't know where to start.

My ideal high is strong and trippy with not a lot of couch lock.

If you would point me in the right direction I would appreciate it!

Punto Rojo look no further

bigherb

Veteran
Nevilles Haze (NL Pheno)

Some Buds were like coke cans,Quite a different structure compared to her sister

1luvbigherb

Attachments

• Nevilles Haze Nl 011.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 011.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Nevilles Haze Nl 008.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 008.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Nevilles Haze Nl 007.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 007.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Nevilles Haze Nl 014.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 014.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Nevilles Haze Nl 013.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 013.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 24

bigherb

Veteran
Some more Up close shots Nevilles Haze (NL dom)

1luvbigherb

Attachments

• Nevilles Haze Nl 019.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 019.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Nevilles Haze Nl 012.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 012.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Nevilles Haze Nl 003.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 003.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Nevilles Haze Nl 005.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 005.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Nevilles Haze Nl 016.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 016.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 21

bigherb

Veteran
2 Nevilles Haze Pheno Comparison

2 Nevilles Haze Pheno Comparison

The First 2 Are Nevilles Haze (Haze Dom)
THe Last 2 are Nevilles Haze (Nl Dom)

Enjoy

1luvbigherb

Attachments

• Haze n Holidaze 090.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 090.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 19
  • phd 2
    phd 2
    33 KB · Views: 49
  • Nevilles Haze Nl 012.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 012.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Nevilles Haze Nl 016.jpg
    Nevilles Haze Nl 016.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 21

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Bigherb you give me a marijuana woody everytime you post those pictures of that lovely Haze. Please do continue posting them. Ive got a freezer full of Haze Hybrids and seeing those pictures makes me want to start them sooooo badly. Mr. Nice SkunkHaze, Nevil's Haze, a freebie G13Haze, Skunkman OHaze x Skunk and F2's I made, and his Thunk too. One of these days..

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Nice shots, bh. It's about time you posted some herb pics after all these years, lol!

You got me inspired to post some dried shots of the Nev's Hazes I ran outside last year. Maybe I'll cut out an hour of time later today or tomorrow, take some pics and post them up. I've had a chance to try all the different NH's plants I grew out and I got some favorites for sure.

HB.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
The First 2 Are Nevilles Haze (Haze Dom)
THe Last 2 are Nevilles Haze (Nl Dom)

Enjoy

1luvbigherb

G`day Biggie

Some nice colitas bro .
Put em in a jar and forget where you put it for at least 3 months . Then , in a moment of inspiration remember where you stashed it .

Race to the stash . Open the jar and savour . Then smoke a bowl and set yourself . The ride is underway he he .

Just a quick note on NL dom .
Remember NL #5 is only half Affie . Afghan x Hawaiian = NL #5 .

So there is always the chance of recombination with the Hawaiian parent that we over look ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Status
Not open for further replies.