What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoldAsLove

Veteran
Zamaldelica x Oldtimer's Haze

Clone - week 8 flower (12/12)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Seed plant - week 3 flower (12/12) no-till tub

picture.php

Smells of sweet onions and oil

yoss33

Veteran
Zamaldelica x OT1 Haze sounds very interesting. Pure Haze's quality of high mated to Zamaldelica's mental power and good flowering. This plant is beautiful :)

BoldAsLove

Veteran
Thanks yoss I appreciate it. Those are my two goals with this cross for sure. Also as Charlie Garcia says: looking for 1+1=3 :)

HatchBrew

Veteran
Khmer Gold Update:

Male back in December:
oPUWefx.jpg

Female in December:
alFBbvf.jpg

Female Now:
J9e0Qaz.jpg

6iIogXr.jpg

Yzb6kIO.jpg

Moved the female outside back at the start of the new year. It wasn’t enjoying being inside, but has responded happily to basking in the sun and camping out in the greenhouse or on the patio for the night.

Out of 13 seeds, two popped, One male & one female. This is the female, Chantou (translate-> flower), have the male still, cloned him down and have couple cuts in veg. Will start to flower one in a couple weeks, and the other one next month = extended pollination of the female Khmer.

I have never pollenated a pure sativa before, let alone many other plants. So that is why I am going for an extended pollination window for her.

Any advice and experience on this would be fantastic.

Want to also hit a branch of her with indica pollen, while taking the male khmer pollen to a tom hill x18 female.

Siever

Veteran
Hi folks,

yesterday i smoked some dried buds from the Ace seeds Purple Haze x Malawi. The buds weren't even ripe: all the hairs were still white and most of them still hadn't even crystals. I think the plant needs at least 4 weeks to reach full ripeness. But oh my god I was stoned/high. It felt like it was one of the first time I smoked! I smoked 1 kinda fat but not that fat joint. First part half of it second part 2 hours later. Increased hart rate, racing thoughts, this strain is the bomb!!!
If you think I hadn't much time to care about the plants one can how strong this smoke would be on it's full potential (remember the buds weren't mature!).
Keep up the good work at Ace seeds!

Siever

Siever

Veteran
Chocolope f3
View Image[/QUOTE]

Is that DNA Genetics chocolope?
To tell you the truth I have the impression that your Colombian Gold has kinda broad leaves for a pure Sativa. Just saying it

Siever

bigherb

Veteran
Bigherb you give me a marijuana woody everytime you post those pictures of that lovely Haze. Please do continue posting them. Ive got a freezer full of Haze Hybrids and seeing those pictures makes me want to start them sooooo badly. Mr. Nice SkunkHaze, Nevil's Haze, a freebie G13Haze, Skunkman OHaze x Skunk and F2's I made, and his Thunk too. One of these days..
Thats some Haze collection you got there

Get to crackin ,That Mns Sk/Hz is special put that on the to do list .Sams Hazes are on my to do list

Nice shots, bh. It's about time you posted some herb pics after all these years, lol!

You got me inspired to post some dried shots of the Nev's Hazes I ran outside last year. Maybe I'll cut out an hour of time later today or tomorrow, take some pics and post them up. I've had a chance to try all the different NH's plants I grew out and I got some favorites for sure.

HB.

lol ,Good things come to those who wait . Even with these Pics doubt im sure is still there.But that Bs would have still went down at Mns reguardless .Ive also just learned how to post pics not long ago lol .Ive got Dvr from years back tho

Ive seen some of your recent harvest pics sexy ladies ,Id love to see more

G`day Biggie

Some nice colitas bro .
Put em in a jar and forget where you put it for at least 3 months . Then , in a moment of inspiration remember where you stashed it .

Race to the stash . Open the jar and savour . Then smoke a bowl and set yourself . The ride is underway he he .

Just a quick note on NL dom .
Remember NL #5 is only half Affie . Afghan x Hawaiian = NL #5 .

So there is always the chance of recombination with the Hawaiian parent that we over look ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .
Sup Unc

Set it an forget it is easier said than done im sure you know .But ive got something in the back of the closet

Thx for the reminder with NL5 .Ive seen two phenos soo far id consider Nl Dom .I think foxtails an coke cans are two obvious completely different structures very evident when growing

Props to All the Sativa lovers ,All the love is appreciated

1luvbigherb

bigherb

Veteran
Tom Hills Haze Not pretty But a learning experience .Testing the limits of a Haze lover

Once Again gifted from a friend

This was premature due to Circumstances being not in the right hands. She actually survived a early snow day ,an there was no mold .The potential for yield is impressive an the vigor was great .Soo Im told by a friend

1luvbigherb

Attachments

• DR 2-3 n PW 001.jpg
    DR 2-3 n PW 001.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 29
  • DR 2-3 n PW 004.jpg
    DR 2-3 n PW 004.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 33
  • DR 2-3 n PW 003.jpg
    DR 2-3 n PW 003.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 29
  • DR 2-3 n PW 002.jpg
    DR 2-3 n PW 002.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 29

bigherb

Veteran
Haze Selection ,Gifted from a Kind soul

Not Great pics ,but a Hazy idea

Pics 1 and 2 are an old NevillesHaze (Haze Pheno)

Pics 3 n 4 are Hillbilly Haze Via Reservationlabs

Pic 5 is Tom Hill Haze

1luvbigherb

Attachments

• newish nevil.jpg
    newish nevil.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 29
  • newish nevil2.jpg
    newish nevil2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 28
  • photoMA28044826-0003.JPG
    photoMA28044826-0003.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 27
  • photoMA28044837-0007.JPG
    photoMA28044837-0007.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 34
  • photoMA28044828-0002.JPG
    photoMA28044828-0002.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 31

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Nice shots of those Hazy ladies Bigherb. :D Structure like that helps keep potential mold microclimates away. I'm hoping my single THH is going to deliver something unique and worthwhile. Your bud shots really are very uplifting.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Haze Selection ,Gifted from a Kind soul

Not Great pics ,but a Hazy idea

Pics 1 and 2 are an old NevillesHaze (Haze Pheno)

Pics 3 n 4 are Hillbilly Haze Via Reservationlabs

Pic 5 is Tom Hill Haze

1luvbigherb

G`day Biggie

You know the drill ...
And its not put your hands on the wall and spread em .

Smoke report neph . Flavours / aromas / effects . 555 .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

bigherb

Veteran
G`day Biggie

You know the drill ...
And its not put your hands on the wall and spread em .

Smoke report neph . Flavours / aromas / effects . 555 .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Sup Unc

I got you ,heres an old report . I didnt post pics of HH #1 the above pics are #2

hillbillyhaze#1 chopped 10/14

smell - unique a first experience cucumber /lite mint /slighty sweet /fruity

taste - slighty fruity with the cucumber dominant and lite mint wit a darker tone

effects -it is quite clear and focused but gives a warming feeling then starts to hit you behind the eyes and gives aheavy feeling in the eyes ,quite cerebral but has a relaxing effect that sets in not stoned but mellowed

bud appearance -lite green nugs with brown/dark reddish pistils ,very dense tight nugs the exact opposite of her sister

hillbillyhaze#2 chopped 10/14

smell - dark coffe /citrus almost a orange/lime /spice /moss

taste - citrus dominant / spice /coffe /with a spicy exhale that leaves a lingering taste like haze

effects - almost identical to the other pheno maybe abit more clear motivational /heady cerebral /heaviness in the eyes thats builds to a warming effect throughout the body

appearance - the most exotic sativa ive grown ,you can see through the bud its soo airy ,its reminescent of the pure lumbos in modern colombian thread or BSC Cblack pic (similar clusters of calxyes).golden look when you crack open a nug the calxyes are golden bud leave is dark green ,it forms clusters of calxyes that point out on nugs and its quite rare ive seen this very exotic look ,dark green nugs with browish/reddish pistils

side note

this strain was hardy and quite easy to grow, resistant to bugs/ mold ,i look forward to a future run for the incense pheno

although i got joked on for her appeal ,after they smoke her they were singing another song ,im walkin on the moon .the effects are special a true high not like the indy hybrids of today .i consider this a conessuier smoke and my not suit everyone

nevilles haze chopped 11/7

smell - what heaven smells like i hope lol straight incense

taste - abit spicy dominated by incense extrem incense on the exhale,id smoke this pheno even if it didnt get me high

effects - very aware self consious /almost outer body feeling /surroundings are enhanced along with hearing /strong feeling throughout the boddy /abit racy at times

bud appearance - foxatils on every nug /slim long running colas of frosted haze /golden appeal gorgeous

this is the fruit of the gods ,this nevilles haze pheno was praised this year,im sure experience played a part but this pheno was much more haze dom as oppose to last year which showed more of her NL side .an older uncle said the buds look like thai sticks .this could be sold as nyc haze

comparison of growth

hillbilly out yielded nevilles haze and had almost month earlier finish

comparison of the smoke

hillbilly haze is why i wish i was around back in the days ,its what id imagine /is comparable to reports of certain pure lumbos

nevilles haze is a perfect representation of the haze i grew up on .look at some of my first post bragging about nyc haze (i still do lol),i was knocked abit looked down on . now ive smoked NH and nevil has confirmed his haze was from SAMS

Tom Hill Haze

Smell - musky / Tea / Light incense :biggrin:

Taste - Thyme / Woody /Tea /abit metallic

Effects - Its very clear and uplifting .Heady type with a heightened sense of awareness .There is definetly some euphoria .It brought me back to younger years .

Appearance - similar structure to NH IMO with lil foxtails shooting everywhere .Airy structue but more compact (but not solid) than i exspected .darker green nugs than other Haze hybrids

I Think these genetics are special ,But being they were premature i didnt get the full potential .If i recall it was mid october ish . Growing Next to a Ghash the Fella couldnt understand why one finshed in september an the other wasnt ready in October .

1luvbigherb

hazednconfused

My improved Mexican, been working with this for years, got the flowering time down to 14 weeks and increased the resination a good bit. Still has all the taste and high of the original Mexican though.

Attachments

• DSC4120.jpg
    DSC4120.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC4125.jpg
    DSC4125.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 52 days - 7th February 2015.jpg
    52 days - 7th February 2015.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.