What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
always lookin' good folks...........

curious if any island tenders grow in native soils under the sun anymore.........?...........like back in 70's when the ganj from there was top shelf............or has the political climate changed such..........?

ganj on..............

Last edited:

OLDproLg

Veteran
Some Hazes for the winter here!!

Some Hazes for the winter here!!

Hello friends;)

Some of my new crosses,Bluehaze,cherryhaze,irish spring hazes,
and my Xmas Tree Haze ofcorse!!!

Merry Xmas folks:)
Smoke sativas for a good vibe an happy feelings in this time
of year,happy holidays to all ok!
peace

Attachments

• Xmas tree haze.23.jpg
    Xmas tree haze.23.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Xmas tree haze.24.jpg
    Xmas tree haze.24.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Xmas tree haze.27.jpg
    Xmas tree haze.27.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Haze testers fall 14.5.jpg
    Haze testers fall 14.5.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Haze testers fall 14.6.jpg
    Haze testers fall 14.6.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 24

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day eT

I told ya !
Remember I said they have the potential to reach beastly proportions ?

I have sampled some HPHz x Hz AC .
1 of 3 phenos was the Goldi Locks .

How are the AG13 x Ortega coming along ?
I took a liking to the AG 13 cut while I was in the low lands .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Some dried buds from my biggest outdoor MNS Nev's Haze plant from seed. The plant finished right around 11' tall and I called her "big sis."

Bud has a really sharp sharp citrusy, skunky, sorta "metallic hash"/spicy smell to it at the moment. The buds are smallish, but very dense and compact. Needs more curing time, but the smoke at this point is passing the test. I take a couple tokes, get a nice gradual high that soars for a bit...then a couple hours later when things calm down a bit, I'll smoke some more and get higher than I was before. All with no yawning or tiredness. EXCELLENT DAY TIME SMOKE! Taste is ok at this point (not bad or good, just ok), but I'm going to have to hide it from myself to keep from smoking all of it before it finishes curing.

I'm surprised at how much resin this plant pumped out. Rolling a joint is easy enough...the herb sticks to itself pretty well. Half way through smoking a joint, the smoking end of the joint is caked in resin and hard to hit.

Should be some real nice smoke in a few more months. I guesstimate btwn 1/4-1/2 lb of dried tops so far from the one plant, so this headies/personal smoke grower is not complaining. Gonna be some nice smoke to have around for the winter and spring.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HB.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Great to see all these sat dom hybrids.
That NHxHPH/AC is looking stellar e.T.. Love the show!
Cant wait to see what she'll look like closer to chop.
Also, if you would be so kind to fill us in on how she smokes/vapes and smells/tastes like and how you find the high, would be very much appreceated.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Some dried buds from my biggest outdoor MNS Nev's Haze plant from seed. The plant finished right around 11' tall and I called her "big sis."

Bud has a really sharp sharp citrusy, skunky, sorta "metallic hash"/spicy smell to it at the moment. The buds are smallish, but very dense and compact. Needs more curing time, but the smoke at this point is passing the test. I take a couple tokes, get a nice gradual high that soars for a bit...then a couple hours later when things calm down a bit, I'll smoke some more and get higher than I was before. All with no yawning or tiredness. EXCELLENT DAY TIME SMOKE! Taste is ok at this point (not bad or good, just ok), but I'm going to have to hide it from myself to keep from smoking all of it before it finishes curing.

I'm surprised at how much resin this plant pumped out. Rolling a joint is easy enough...the herb sticks to itself pretty well. Half way through smoking a joint, the smoking end of the joint is caked in resin and hard to hit.

Should be some real nice smoke in a few more months. I guesstimate btwn 1/4-1/2 lb of dried tops so far from the one plant, so this headies/personal smoke grower is not complaining. Gonna be some nice smoke to have around for the winter and spring.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

HB.

wow this one looks really killer good. yummy yum.

e.T

G`day eT

I told ya !
Remember I said they have the potential to reach beastly proportions ?

I have sampled some HPHz x Hz AC .
1 of 3 phenos was the Goldi Locks .

How are the AG13 x Ortega coming along ?
I took a liking to the AG 13 cut while I was in the low lands .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

hi elmer. you called it....
...beastly nhz dominance.
do tell more about the goldi locks phenos?....foxtailing...or perfect?
the ag13/ortega female i have is quite small. she was flowered small and stayed that way. she'll be run again, to see how she does flowered large...
caked in resin and very dense flowers. i'll check her aromas soon...

ag13/ortega ~11wks
DSC_0820.jpg

DSC_0821.jpg

bigherb

Veteran

Sup brother

Still rockin those hazes ,that's a fine lady u got there.

I see yellowing abit early in flower . I know high rainfall / overwatering will do that . I'd top feed with a NPK dry mix to help that

I'm posted for the progress of this beauty

Btw I've got to suggest MNS Skunk Haze to anyone growing such a hybrid . Mns version is a slender sativa beauty

1luvbigherb

HatchBrew

Veteran
Put the two Khmer golds into flower on the first of December. Have cuts of each saved. Not sexed yet. Start of a long journey :)

OLDproLg

Veteran
MERRY XMAS FRIENDS!!!!

MERRY XMAS FRIENDS!!!!

as in my,

XMAS TREE HAZE hehehe.......slap FULL just like
an evergreen christmas tree untopped an all....:)
peace n GREEN days!

Attachments

• Xmas tree haze.30.jpg
    Xmas tree haze.30.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 25

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
hi elmer. you called it....
...beastly nhz dominance.
do tell more about the goldi locks phenos?....foxtailing...or perfect?
the ag13/ortega female i have is quite small. she was flowered small and stayed that way. she'll be run again, to see how she does flowered large...
caked in resin and very dense flowers. i'll check her aromas soon...

ag13/ortega ~11wks
View Image
View Image

G`day eT

Hash Plant Hz x Hz AC Goldi Locks pheno.
Not too uncomfortable , long ride and smooth come down .
The other two were a] Fast initial rush but paranoia . b] Strong effect but crash on come down .

I sampled a different Haze cross every day for two weeks .
I got deep into exploring the Hazes .

Then went over to Sammy`s for another chapter of my Haze education . he he .

Big ups to the Haze Hombres .

I went up to The Dam after . Struggled to find the same quality herb .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
OLD put down the egg nog and back away. You still got 2 weeks 'til Yuletime.

Yule, interesting you should use that word for Christmas. That's how Christmas is still called here in the nordic countries, I never realized the name had pagan origins but I guess it makes sense.

To tie this up with cannabis somehow here's an Annapurna Nepalese

SoufLondon

as in my,

XMAS TREE HAZE hehehe.......slap FULL just like
an evergreen christmas tree untopped an all....:)
peace n GREEN days!

haha! So its not just me! Iv got a plant in mind for my xmas tree, need to decorate it tho. The mrs is going to be furious when she finds out our xmas tree is a ganja bush ehehehehehe

yoss33

Veteran
Wow, at least you have "buds" as big as a door :) They look like a part of some evil clandestine experiments with feeding plants on neutrinos instead of light, hih.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts