What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

miris

hello,
this is the far best sativa Ive grown, zamal gerrits X malawi killer by Ace. next time I will try their new selection of zamaldelica elite X new malawi killer hehe.
picture toke @ 43days from seed, 400w...
picture.php

picture.php

M

miris

this is the 17week pheno of amateur cross NL/Haze, it was my second indoor, only 250w, mango madness , liked it a lot
picture.php

picture.php

M

miris

golden tiger thai pheno , middle flowering
picture.php

ghost train haze started fluishing, very tasty strong weed
picture.php

M

miris

apollo 11 north outdoor
picture.php

east coast SourDiesel
picture.php

ghost train haze 8 , tropical taste very energetic aero
picture.php

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
yes I have run a few versions of Nev's Haze..........the cut was very nice...........but it has been some time............still hopin' for the PMN to show itself..............

appreciate the kind words and yes the search is still on..........

have a great holiday amigo..............!.....stay safe/sane

Bogie.......some nice branches of ............looks great......and your avatar is tops!!!

ganj on....................

hazednconfused

Hey Hemphrey, that Nevil's Haze looks superb!

Speaking of Nevil and Haze....

Outback Haze, not quite done but showing some nice resin.

Smells like old school Thai but every whiff seems a bit different, rich palette of terpenes and smells going on fer sure.:)

Attachments

• Outback Haze 1-WEB.jpg
    Outback Haze 1-WEB.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Outback Haze 2-WEB.jpg
    Outback Haze 2-WEB.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Outback Haze 3-WEB.jpg
    Outback Haze 3-WEB.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Outback Haze 4-WEB.jpg
    Outback Haze 4-WEB.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Outback Haze 5-WEB.jpg
    Outback Haze 5-WEB.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 23

BoldAsLove

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Old Timer's Haze #4 of 16 - intermediate green/purple expression, takes around 16 weeks from clone

picture.php

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

picture.php

Smell: This plant smells like a complex peanut sauce. It's savory and spicy smelling when first jarred. Now that it's had around 6 weeks to sit, a sweeter floral background has emerged that makes it smell a little more perfume like. Overall, it's a much darker smell than the green phenos. Something possibly interesting to note--I thought someone had previously compared purple OTH to peanut sauce, but I looked back, and those were actually comparisons to Tom's Haze.

Taste: floral, chocolate, incense, hash, red wine (smoke has a unique dark incense smell)

Effect: This one is a little bit dreamy, yet there is enough motivation to it to get you moving if that's what you require for the day. Not a very social high, it tends to keep thoughts within, but with no mental fireworks--it seems to be more geared to the anti-anxiety arena. Body is calm and relaxed, but NOT sedated at all. I would consider it a very well balanced and functional sativa high. I find with this one that I have to smoke just a little bit more to get the same potency as most other hybrids, but the ceiling seems non existent. After that cross joint, I had some noticeable but mild audio hallucinations. I haven't felt any narcotic feelings on any comedown with her yet. Length of high depends entirely on dosage it seems, 2-6+ hours.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Shooters

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The bigun is the Lionheart, in the first pic you can ignore the little Rudi as (non-sativa), end on you can just see the Critical Plus (50% sativa) on the left and middle & right are the two Zamaldelicas, out on its' own under the poly hoops is a mystery plant with some indica dominance so can be ignored...

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Man I love your greenhouse! Those plants are definitely loving it!

Did you used glass or plastic boards? Are you going to close all the sides or it's just to avoid rain and wind?

Vibes.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
Dr Grinspoon at bt 81
fatten up a bit because of the foxtailing. new pistills show up so i can´t see most of the seeds that develope(x ACE Panama)
cut some real small lower buds and they show some clear trichoms and the rest clowdy.
i think i wait one more week but will cut a bigger bud to test at 12 weeks

Shooters

Man I love your greenhouse! Those plants are definitely loving it!

Did you used glass or plastic boards? Are you going to close all the sides or it's just to avoid rain and wind?

Vibes.

Used plastic on the upper roof panels the rest was glass. I designed it in hopes of having enough air flow in the summer to keep the temps down, hence the slots between the glass. It worked till the fall monsoons showed up and started soaking the plants and the overnight temps dropped enough to finish killing off the Zamaldelicas. It is great for early finishers like the lionheart, but for the really good sativas I'll need a different design to retain heat for the late finishers and add some fans to fight the molds.

picture.php

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Waldi

That`s a tidy little haul of Sativa Colitas .
100 W LED . Dang .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Status
Not open for further replies.