What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charlie garcia

Oaxacan 79' left and Trance right
attachment.php

attachment.php

Oaxaca Trance
attachment.php

Very fine smoke, tasty one Bushweed :tiphat:
best
kaiki

Attachments

• Oaxaca 79Tr 281114 DSC_0007.jpg
    Oaxaca 79Tr 281114 DSC_0007.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Oaxaca 79Tr 281114 DSC_0012.jpg
    Oaxaca 79Tr 281114 DSC_0012.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Oaxaca Tr 281114 DSC_0005.jpg
    Oaxaca Tr 281114 DSC_0005.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 21

KITCHA

Veteran
Looks nice Charlie the trance is very similar to some Nigerian I smoked recently with a super uplifting almost racey high that reminded me of the png gold I used to get back in the day. The original holder of the trance would be happy to see the beans in there! Cheers Kit

C

charlie garcia

Trance has a nice psicoactivity, taste and aroma as far I could sample. But some relaxing state as well. Just dried, not cured.
Wish asap back to those :)
kaiki

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Not yet, there, but next step will be fiiting for this thread.

Doing a A5haze BX project, here is a shot of a A5haze x White OG from which i will select the males to do the Backcross.

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Oh i have horse for run...

Destroyer,fem seed,looks like those "extreme thai" pheno??,
this are 6 week of flowering,so i dont know how much more,
maybe 10 more ;):party:

nuevo10030_zpsb3592267.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

All the best

DS

satva

Veteran
Colombian Gold is a classic! One you rarely see today. The Devil, could you enlighten us on the effect and aromas? Does CG have the "Cedar/Lemon/Pine/Sweet Spicy" aroma often noted as Frankincense or Church Incense?

I burned some Frankincense resin the other day to refresh my memory. Some long cured, + 6 months - Mango Haze and Destroyer pheno-types (in the jar), have those - Woody Cedar / Lemon / Pine/ Sweet Spicy - aromas found in the smoke of Frankincense resin. Both Destroyer and Mango Haze hybrids contain Colombian genetics.

Last edited:

jefe noche

I have to say that with how people grow in Northern California it is a pure pleasure to see people whom love the pure sativa variety. "To long flowering time" is always heard. Well I waited. I he ked in on her every day. Have been drying her slowly and am in for one hell of a ride. The slightly stinging bite on the tip of my tounge from crewing on only two swollen and delicious calyxes is still present after nintey minutes!!! I want to thank everyone here on this thread. Any and all contributors and readers alike. All I can add is I wanna grow more every time I click on this web thread. The Ultimate Sativa Thread.

Shooters

Ultimate Sativa Thread for sure, and I'm still only on page 320, working my way forward but feel compelled to contribute:

Lionheart x Zamaldelica @ 34 days
picture.php

S

SativaSeed

Damn Chilliwilli this phenotype looks good but so crazy ! :D

Kind of remind me of those pics posted by Kerala about a strain hunting he made in Casamance, Senegal

Bless

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Has anyone grow out Seedman's Original Haze? I know that GS and Vapor have raved about it.

I was able to find a few packs before they stopped offering them. Now no one has them for sale.

R.Fortune

Status
Not open for further replies.