What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Cerebralfluid

Little bit overfed and bit of thrip damage but sativa tent is starting to come on nicely
Had to go away for three weeks and had someone else feeding and watering and they're not so used to growing these finicky sativas so they went a little heavy
End of week 7
View attachment IMG_4096.jpeg
Grapefruit x o haze F2
View attachment IMG_4092.jpeg
Jamaican pineapple skunk x haze F1
IMG_4091.jpeg

I use Amblyseius cucumeris mites to control thrip larvae and spider mites and yellow sticky traps to get the adult thrips during flower
I might get a few damaged leaves here and there but i never have to spray in flower and they never do any actual damage to my crops
Where i live at and in the business i work in (the nursery trade) i never can get away from pests, theres just too many plants around of too many different types and too few nurserymen to treat them all, so i just have to expect to have them around and have integrated IPM practices into my growing routines

Attachments

• IMG_4096.jpeg
    6.8 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4092.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 31

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
IMG_20240723_104815_edit_7295278349204004.jpg

Datail of a bud of Ukhrul Naga from TRSC. Now finishing at 11/13 after over a year of recycling off and on vegetating, as well as pests and bad watering, if this doesn't stress it enough to herm it I don't think anything else will at this point. She's a great stock as long as it's warm, but damn, does she take her sweet time maturing.

Edit: technically not a sativa, but I'm also not a Nazi, so...

Last edited:

Maria Sanchez

My girls tucked away inside off the balcony as a typhoon is about to hit...
PXL_20240723_015303119.jpg
Left: two re-vegged SSSTN
Middle: two Grail x ThaiFrican; one L'n'L Jones
Right: one re-vegged Grail (NLD pheno)

Tallest girl is up to 150 cm = 5' tall now.
Apart from the L'n'L girl, the rest show no signs of wanting to flower yet.
They're going to so much bigger than I anticipated.
As you can see, they have new shoes -- big foam boxes, more root space and less need to water.

Fun! Fun! Fun!

chewiesmoke

Kona Gold IBL 2024 (Open pollination 3x F / x3 M)

Our Kona Gold IBL 2024 repopulation is all done. We used 3 different males and 3 different females to complete the project, using plants that we selected from our first reproduction.

The difference in quality to what started with was just couldn’t have been better. Every plant showed vigour from the minute we started, with a vast percentage expressing classic sativa traits. We picked 3 girls based on the structure and flowering time…

Kona #1 - Tall / long Flowering

Kona #2 - Medium / Short Flowering

Kona #3 - Medium - Short / Medium Flowering

The 3 males were virtually identical in structure and yield, but with slight differences in height. They all dropped a ton of pollen once they got going, so we also hit some of our favourite lines.

For more information, head to our hyp3rids.com

HYP3 ✌️🌿💚

DSCF7056_IG.jpg
DSCF7087_IG.jpg
DSCF7091_IG.jpg
DSCF7100_IG.jpg
DSCF7113_IG.jpg
DSCF7117_IG.jpg
DSCF7150_IG.jpg

_IG.jpg

DSCF7198_IG.jpg

KONA_GOLD_01_OP_IG.jpg