What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

RobFromTX

Its a personal creation;

the short description would be
(Jamaican skunk X Mexican) F1 2015

This F1 line I call Jamaican Irie, this pheno is progeny
(Jamaican skunk X Mexican) F1 2015
X Filipino 2019

The pheno in the picture is label as Mexican leaning. She survived winter and reveg. Waiting to see what my male options are looking like this season.

I don’t really have a strain name…

nice sounding cross indeed. Ive never tried anything with filipino

BC LONE WOLF

nice sounding cross indeed. Ive never tried anything with filipino

This year’s Filipino
IMG_5817.jpeg
IMG_5818.jpeg

2019 pheno
IMG_5545.jpeg
IMG_5543.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
Any favorite?

That 4th pic pheno looks awesome, I like lanky phenos like 3rd photo
The NC from late 90’s/early 2000’s were all lankier, same source that Dubi got his from a decade later but the later ones were much chunkier and different, the source notes this too but really proof is in the pudding, in no way am I knocking anyone here either just sharing factual info.

I’m not sure why Luis sat on that first batch he got back in the vibe days and eventually choose to release the hybrid ones decades later but to each their own, commercial reasons I suppose…

A more pure NC sativa does exist is my point and also the even more wild ones from back then too via way of PNG do too

Peace & happy farmin

RobFromTX

The NC from late 90’s/early 2000’s were all lankier, same source that Dubi got his from a decade later but the later ones were much chunkier and different, the source notes this too but really proof is in the pudding, in no way am I knocking anyone here either just sharing factual info.

I’m not sure why Luis sat on that first batch he got back in the vibe days and eventually choose to release the hybrid ones decades later but to each their own, commercial reasons I suppose…

A more pure NC sativa does exist is my point and also the even more wild ones from back then too via way of PNG do too

Peace & happy farmin

So the one im growing isnt a pure sativa? Just curious. A hybrid would certainly explain the short pheno

Ive heard a handful of growers on here claim that dubi waters down his sativas but ive really enjoyed his genetics, even if they aren't what he says they should be

led05

Chasing The Present
The more wheaty of the two Durlumbos above, maybe 11-12oz on this plant, the chunkier one is gonna be an elbow + for sure, I use same bins / trays and you get a good eye for it over time

Definitely a nice near pure Sativa vibe on these

View attachment 19030416

View attachment 19030417

View attachment 19030418

View attachment 19030419

View attachment 19030420

View attachment 19030421
The other green Durlumbo, both ended up filling a 5 gallon bucket a couple inches from the top or so, this one below is much denser… I took a huge test bong hit & holy shit did it surprise me, so much so I nearly sat down while finishing trimming it as I was getting dizzy looking down while trimming (has never happened prior); it is extremely potent…. Wow, significantly stronger than the wispier one, this one is still very much near a pure sativa that being said.

Trimmed flowers right waste left; exactly the ratio I’m looking for - took me @35 minutes or so, I despise trimming so definitely that’s a huge win…

Around a 2 foot x 2 foot tray
IMG_0969.jpeg

Some additional pics
IMG_0970.jpeg

IMG_0972.jpeg

IMG_0978.jpeg

IMG_0980.jpeg

IMG_0987.jpeg

IMG_0990.jpeg

Save Meeeeee….. haha
IMG_0992.jpeg

Flowers like this all over
IMG_1002.jpeg

IMG_1003.jpeg

Few herm seeds here and there but not as many mature as I’d like in fact, overall very clean plants

It’s a grail sativa for me; one downside vs other Durlumbos I’ve tried is this one is so powerful it’s got some raciness to it but definitely not as much as certain African or SE Asians…

Sub24ox7

Such a great sounding cross. Do you know if he has any more of these seeds in stock?

I made the cross 2years ago on a whim, I pollinated only 1 branch and got only 16 seeds. The pollen is from 5 males of thh from @LostTribe I used the pollen on the 3thh females, seedsman haze 4 females and Punto rojo x Congo 6 females.

I wish I had made more seeds of this cross…

Sub24ox7

I just prefer regs and this is a good f-1 sativa cross. I have all the females cloned. The males are still alive and I have collected pollen and froze it. Will possibly make some f-2s.

I also like the idea of taking the best females and reversing them all onto each other. 💚✌️

RobFromTX

I made the cross 2years ago on a whim, I pollinated only 1 branch and got only 16 seeds. The pollen is from 5 males of thh from @LostTribe I used the pollen on the 3thh females, seedsman haze 4 females and Punto rojo x Congo 6 females.

I wish I had made more seeds of this cross…

oh okay i thought it was ojd gear. It does look quite scrumptious

led05

Chasing The Present
Last edited: