What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yes, a lot of rootbeer in THH :D :D. here are pics, from my friend. but like I said, the look has no corelation with effect or terps. tom hill´s is just more robust and less sweet.
picture.php
picture.php

JohnnyChicago

but I was talking about terps, not look. terps are very similar for nevilles, mangohaze, old timer haze or thh. so thats why I wonder you think seedsman haze is so different.

First time I hear of THH being rootbeerish but I can only speak for the Hazes I had and all my OTH and ACE´s Purple Hazes had no rootbeer at all.

3 Seedsman Original Hazes side by side:

picture.php

JohnnyChicago

I thought Sam was speaking of the 70s Purple Hazes in that post and I have never seen Tom Hill describing his Haze as rootbeerish, cola etc.

Panama x Original Haze
picture.php

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I don't recall getting any root beer phenos in Toms seeds. Mostly metal shop flavors, and a couple Hay flavored Haze :D

I do have a couple packs still to pop some day. The one I have a whole bunch of is Sams skunk Haze. Lots of freebie packs. I grew one skunk Haze, and it was real nice

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
whatever whoever is saying.. I grew THH, and there are all phenos typical for OH. while seedsman is only green. did Tom Hill say there is chocolate pheno? no? but I got one look at it. but maybe Im fool, you know Im saying chocolat while I have metallic lemony NOT incense hay hehe :D
picture.php

Bardo Eagle

Hi Maha Kala I found metallic lime in all RSC Kerala,(only for seed reproduction) I don't like metallic expression is my least favorite odour, Kerala is a component of OH, tom hill haze for me is the mex-kerala-thai part of the cake, the purple pheno is somewhat rare right?? Good saturday for all :laughing:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yes this is just internet :D you guys are trying to say what THH is like, instead of it, just saying some pheno of it.. this SSH is the most metallic haze I had. wait now!! but how is it possible? it doesnt fit internet theories about what Tom Hill did or said, or what Neville did and who knows what seedsman, whoever it is, did with it. So Tom Hill said his line is Thai dom :D for example. so now I have metallic SSH here. and some phenos of THH can be metallic also. but Tom Hill said his line is different animal than Nevil´s work. Nevile said he got his seeds from haze bros. and what else did they say? hey its internet so.. anybody can say anything :D I think that aliens visited Tom Hill and made some mutations on him and his plants. thats it. SSH
picture.php

Last edited:

Bardo Eagle

For sure alien plays a big role in the cannabis scene,why if I smoke too much for too long I become little psychotic and alienated???:laughing: :biggrin: ,fucking reptilian inside my mind lol

Limeygreen

Veteran
Sam did say seedsman and the flying Dutchman used to have seed of original haze from him, made by him. Other than that I would say a lot of fluff about hazes.

bigherb

Veteran
Brings a smile to my face to see this type of action in this thread

Thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences and opinions

Thanks Johnny and Maha for your lovely pics

1luvbigherb

bigherb

Veteran
I don't recall getting any root beer phenos in Toms seeds. Mostly metal shop flavors, and a couple Hay flavored Haze :D

I do have a couple packs still to pop some day. The one I have a whole bunch of is Sams skunk Haze. Lots of freebie packs. I grew one skunk Haze, and it was real nice

A trait of the magenta pheno aka purple Haze

The rootbeer doesn’t seem to be common but it been reported. My tough mama Wherever she may be Hazylady had found a sarsaparilla pheno as she called it . CBF long ago posted up several beautiful pics of full purple plants , MAHA KALA has recently posted pics . It seems the trait survives

1luvbigherb

Spaventa

Veteran
Brings a smile to my face to see this type of action in this thread

Thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences and opinions

Thanks Johnny and Maha for your lovely pics

1luvbigherb

I agree with that. I hope to meet some of these haze guys, yourself included, one day and be able to have these discussions while smoking or vaping the stuff we are talking about.

Burt

Veteran
The purple haze I was lucky to score once from the hood has zero metallic taste and more of a nag champs/floral purple Thai flavor-it is eerily similar to what can be found in purple urkle f2’s if one goes digging. That purple haze had all the best qualities of NYC haze but with much better bag appeal, look and taste imo
Good luck to all in their quest for that special sativa-need a large pool to find a special gal ( 100 seeds or 10 packs )

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
however, it is a shame that no seedbanks sells the original haze anymore.... :(

but there is hope. read this:
As for me retiring I am retired now but will do a year or two of breeding work with Original Haze, not to sell the seeds, but to save what I consider the best Cannabis I have grown, I will give the finished work to others to use them commercially. I will maybe grow the clones for my own personal use if I like them as I expect. For me it is not work, it is what I love to do. I will have assistance from RCC I hope, and maybe hire a few University Agriculture Grads, as well as agricultural workers to do much of the work under my direction. I do have the 75,000+ pure Original Haze seeds already.
-SamS

Latest posts

Latest posts