What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Got a rootbeer pheno from a cross Thunk x Southern Lights:

View Image

Quite nice, finishes at 90 days, Micro style.

lovely. I love thunk, purple is winner. rose oil _ pepper _ incense
picture.php

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Sup CC

Hope all is well

I agree he is extremely egotistical, I very much appreciated his recollection of details but it is / was clear he lied abit to boost sales .

As mentioned it seems many folk have exaggerated their story to benefit an image .

But let’s keep it positive those , the history and facts have been laid out . Contradictions have been made . Thats all old news

Keep up with what we are blessed with the available Haze offerings

Thanks to all for your contributions

1luvbigherb

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree that it would be for the best if these things could be let lie, but it pisses me off immensely to see people taking the side of someone so utterly discredited, against someone so clearly in the right... to the point that these fools are pissing Sam off when he comes here to spread knowledge, again and again.

bigherb

Veteran
lovely. I love thunk, purple is winner. rose oil _ pepper _ incense View Image

She is beautiful

You know how I feel about the Incense trait . I’ve always admired this pheno you speak of . If you'd like to share I’d love to see more pics full plant shots n dry nug

I finally acquired Thunk seed , I’m curious do you grow her outdoors? if I recall correct. How long is her flower time ?

Your experiences are appreciated

1luvbigherb

bigherb

Veteran
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree that it would be for the best if these things could be let lie, but it pisses me off immensely to see people taking the side of someone so utterly discredited, against someone so clearly in the right... to the point that these fools are pissing Sam off when he comes here to spread knowledge, again and again.

I’m guilty of pissing him off Nevil aswell , I guess I have that effect on people. I’m just a detail whore , at a time I was seeking knowledge I questioned things which were contradicted in previous post . I believe My persistency paid off and after years of questioning the outcome was the true origins of Haze along with Some great details of Nevil’s acquisition of Haze which for the most part coincides with Sams story

Looking back now there was a time I didn’t give Sams the credit he deserves not like he cares/d . It seems sometimes we look for the little negatives rather than appreciate the positive and look at the big picture

Thanks to Sams the Haze survives in several forms today

1luvbigherb

covert

I’m guilty of pissing him off Nevil aswell , I guess I have that effect on people. I’m just a detail whore , at a time I was seeking knowledge I questioned things which were contradicted in previous post . I believe My persistency paid off and after years of questioning the outcome was the true origins of Haze along with Some great details of Nevil’s acquisition of Haze which for the most part coincides with Sams story

Looking back now there was a time I didn’t give Sams the credit he deserves not like he cares/d . It seems sometimes we look for the little negatives rather than appreciate the positive and look at the big picture

Thanks to Sams the Haze survives in several forms today

1luvbigherb

That's the thing. Everyone acquires the truth in stages. Knowledge of it cannot be assumed as a given from the start. The truth can take work to uncover but the effort is worthwhile for the critical impassive seeker.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
She is beautiful

You know how I feel about the Incense trait . I’ve always admired this pheno you speak of . If you'd like to share I’d love to see more pics full plant shots n dry nug

I finally acquired Thunk seed , I’m curious do you grow her outdoors? if I recall correct. How long is her flower time ?

Your experiences are appreciated

1luvbigherb

Welcome to the thunk club, those who grow it
know the special traits she has, difficult sometimes
to quantify as she can be fickle.

You're in for a treat as the frankies you love may be found...

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
So is Sam's pure Original Haze finally over in seed form???

I know seedsman stopped carrying it and from some reports I've read TFD original haze is no longer the same.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some Original Haze x Jamaican going now. All the glowing reports of this strain got me to dig out the closest seeds I could find of it. Hope the Old Timers Haze is as good, I do have some pure of that.

So Sam is gonna redo this a bit and release it I guess. His classic for sure.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I have some Original Haze x Jamaican going now. All the glowing reports of this strain got me to dig out the closest seeds I could find of it. Hope the Old Timers Haze is as good, I do have some pure of that.

So Sam is gonna redo this a bit and release it I guess. His classic for sure.

I grew OT Haze several years ago. I was amazed at how good it was

JohnnyChicago

I was really amazed how good the Seedsman's Original Hazes were. When I think they were sold for only 18$...
Oldtimers Hazes were great too, but a pain to grow indoor. Plenty of >20w flowering phenos. Had one that was like trippy coffee. Way to scary for me and after a 14 month cure it got even scarier. Easier to find keepers in Ace's OTH's. Much more variation and vigor than Seedsman OH.

(The seedlings of my Seedsman's repro are doing better than expected)

G

I grew OT Haze several years ago. I was amazed at how good it was

Same hear mate, I wish i could have appreciated how valuable my girl was to me.
A hit through the volcano sent you into a orbit of laughs and smiles and good times.

mr.brunch

Veteran
oldtimers haze, green phenotype
harvested @ 19wks of 11/13
8wk cure
the high has gained cleanliness and clarity since harvest.
less "hazy dazy". a mild energy level has begun to turn on.
i think it needs another 4-6wks to get right...
View Image

That looks beautiful.
19 weeks flower must need lots of patience... respect.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
... for the haze lovers

... for the haze lovers

...for your viewing pleasure ;-)

haze#19 x o-haze - resin monster
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tom Hill Haze... just starting... have a other phenotype... later ;-)
picture.php

TFD O-Haze old seed...nearly ready :)
picture.php

get hazed ;-)
M.