What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

E

el boyo

beautey eh??
gonna start me some of the skunk o haze after the new years.... hope these finish most righteously for you brother....

Dirt Life

Veteran
Hey, thanks for the comments, everyone! HMK, thats an interesting observation you made... Did a little reading on Breeder Steves Sweet Skunk cut (& various reports on ISS), and have to agree with you on this. There are several parallels in the aroma and taste discriptions as well, although, this plant has absolutely no citric tones whatsoever. There are also other differences too, but, many likenesses.

Where are the seeds from?

:)

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
still tending BS' Sweet Skunk...........great am hr's smoke..........finishes Halloween time onward outdoors here in central Cali............

ganj on.......

Dirt Life

Veteran
Haze #19 X Skunk #1 harvest

Haze #19 X Skunk #1 harvest

Last time posting pics of these two plants alive. Damn near impossible to take full plant pics since I had to untie them to remove from the tent, so I apologize for the floppy pics.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I think I deleted my post on the qualities I liked in Haze?
Potent, up, electric, speedy, clear, cerebral, euphoric, psychedelic, energetic, mental, as well as no ceiling, every time you take a hit you get higher and get rushes. Makes folks turn white and get low blood pressure and pass out when they stand up, get paranoid. I like it and do not get too high, that is what I like. Along with the right terpenes, and none of the wrong ones, for taste and effects.
I found purple haze maybe more potent but more physical, I liked the silver-blue and lime-green better.
-SamS

The Silver\blue almost teal is the 1 sativa I've had i'll never forget the warm love she gave me. No body aside from the warmth of electricity in your veins, straight cartoon vision goggles of brightness, and mood lift.. I've been huting for that girl or information in the direction of that girl for almost 15 years since.. Its brutal.

Happy Times

Last time posting pics of these two plants alive. Damn near impossible to take full plant pics since I had to untie them to remove from the tent, so I apologize for the floppy pics.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Nice job! Fade looks great on these ladies!

Sorry if I missed the info earlier, Was this a seed pheno?

If so, wondering from who. I just noticed Sam Skunkman seeds of Sk/Haze on seedBoutique, nice!!

Dirt Life

Veteran
Hey, thanks for the nice comments, fellas! HT, this was a clone run, from a plant found back in '12, from old Nirvana stock. This was also the first time I flowered her under LED instead of HPS, and she seemed to love it... Buds are less dense, so yield was smaller, but terps, resin, and coloration seemed to be increased. :)

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Dont let the leaves fool you. Ive grown out plenty of pure sativas that had large broad leaves at an early stage, only to take on a much more sativa appearance later on in flowering. Its even more pronounced with clones, imo.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
The Silver\blue almost teal is the 1 sativa I've had i'll never forget the warm love she gave me. No body aside from the warmth of electricity in your veins, straight cartoon vision goggles of brightness, and mood lift.. I've been huting for that girl or information in the direction of that girl for almost 15 years since.. Its brutal.

you call it just sativa, whereas sam was talking about a haze, so maybe thats some new information for you?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran

I never heard a pot high described that way, but I dig it.:biggrin:
fwiw, I get a feeling something like you described from super lemon haze.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I was basically saying I could relate to the blue teal\silverish nug thing, and described my favorite sativa that happened to be blueish. I know bout haze, and a bit about the landraces that created that, and many others. I wanna try SLH again i had a indica pheno first time.

Dirt Life

Veteran
I knew what youre saying and know that description, my friend... ;)

And the bluish silver sativa is a) lovely, & b) hopefully will be answered for you, homie. :)

Cartoon goggles are fun, youd definately would enjoy it, Jellyfish. :biggrin: