What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

mr.brunch

Veteran
Wish I lived in an area conducive to haze growing- large outdoor trees have been a dream of mine for the past 35 years …. Short of a lottery win it’ll probably never happen though 🤷‍♂️
At 52° north (uk climate) my only real chance is that someone puts out a good auto haze cross.

On a separate note, it’s worth remembering that we’re all on the same team here… divided we fall and all that.
In my humble opinion, of course. :tiphat:

led05

Chasing The Present
GEEZ , that's how you speak lmao 🤣..... You're SOFT . You couldn't walk down my block let alone in my shoes

I'm not into pissing contest and it seems you ain't packing

Your a narcissistic and the more we interact the more I believe your female. Can anyone confirm mahas Sex ?

we're not the same

You're a clown and a liar....... funny how you twist my words

You're reading comprehension is that of Hempy. Did you read my recent Original Haze description from my grow . Below

[ Ive gotten to experience the long list of traits that SamS Long ago shared with me
= Sweet Sour peppery musky woody incense pine All traits common amongst this Haze offering ]

25 seeds is small but it ain't 3 plants

You 3 should get a boat and get lost . It'll be great to have him back yeahhhh freedom of speech is amazing . Soo 2 fuck tards could post bs like this . GET A THAI STICK and see how far you can shove it

You've lied several times an twist my words. You care nothing about me but your last 6 post you refer to me 🤡

This is why Sams don't post here

Great work moderators 👍
ICMAG has changed , where is moderation when the OP is continuously trolled and disrespected in his own thread

Youre really on toms balls , I'm sure you can fit both in your mouth .Why the need to speak on Tom to me in majority of your post . We're clear on our situation , his line is Thai like and not typical incense. Short and sweet

Long ago I quoted post of IC members who reported varying incense traits / colombian traits in Tom hills haze line .NOT MY THOUGHTS OR EXPERIENCES . It's still posted up , maybe in this thread

I never said anything about frankies/ Uptown Haze or piff . TOM mentioned those words that he didn't want everyone calling it that after my quoted post of others descriptions

Hazy lady who had great experience with Haze and late 80's early 90's Positronics stock spoke about lumbo traits in Toms Haze / posi Haze ... pepper church she named a purple pheno

You forget Sams was a young buck in the early 70's . He was Not part of the Haze crew . That 4 way description comes from Rob Clarke according to Sams ask him .

Rob Clarke was not part of the/ a Haze crew. DJ who shared the Origins of Haze with me was his college mate and put him onto his first big outdoor grow . NOT HAZE

Why he hasn't spoke on Incense is interesting, but we all can only assume since he hasn't actually given his reason. ODD though considering most have experienced the incense trait as his work produces it commonly

Your amazing and great, do you want praise or respect. Interesting works , horrible attitude. You can't talk like that to anyone you wish atleast not in real life . But computer tough guys are abundant nowadays

Don't post in MY thread that's all I'm asking. Hopfully your infatuation with me isn't soo strong and you can resist posting in this thread
My money is all in for Klinefelter Syndrome, personally - ha - that said, if I was XXY, I’d probably act in the same way…. :p

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Haze is truly a special plant. It can cause grown men and women to squabble for 359 pages on the internet lol.

We all agree we love haze right? Well damn y'all let's work together not against each other.

Bigherb I heard you on the breeders syndicate, cool man. Miss your posts, hope you are well.

PH donner

I just did a quick search to see who was actually holding seedsman original haze almost nothing comes up. ? This is a hit I got from a company called old school breeders association. “

DESCRIPTION​

We are pleased to offer another truly Old School variety, Original Haze. This is the Haze strain that most real Haze and Haze crosses stem from.

More cannabis cups have been won with variations and crosses made with this strain than any other available. We have bred this strain with open pollination of many males and females. Keeping it true to its roots and preserving its diverse genetics. These plants are fast growing but being a tropical sativa do require a longer flowering time.

Haze has Thai as its backbone and was crossed with potent strains from Mexico, Colombia and India in the 60’s and early 70’s. Outdoors these plants will only finish late November, early December. It is well worth the wait if you live in a climate where this is possible. You can expect very large, classic Christmas tree shaped plants with long spear like resin covered buds. On average outdoor plants can easily produce 2 lbs if allowed to finish properly.

Indoors , the best way to grow Original Haze is to start plants immediately on 12 hours light and 12 hours darkness. No veg time required. They will begin to flower at about 4 weeks this way and will end up about 5 feet tall at the end. Once they start to flower, lower the light hours to 11.5 and leave like this until the end. Some like to lower to 11 hours for the last couple of weeks to best imitate the equatorial origins of the strain. Haze is one of the more difficult strains to grow indoors purely because of the relatively long growing time. But as long as the ph is kept around 6 to 6.5 and is not too heavily fed there will be no problems. Also being a sativa it is very resistant to mold.

EVERY CONNOISSEUR SHOULD HAVE SOME HAZE IN THEIR STASH!​

Yield
Moderate to Good
Flowering Time
11 to 14 Weeks
Appearance
Long spear like buds with dark orange hairs , large resin covered calyxes with very little leaf making it easy to trim.
Aroma
Much has been said about the Haze aroma and taste. Everyone seems to pick out something different like leather, coffee, citrus, rosemary, pine, menthol, sandalwood cedar just to name a few. Even though Haze has such a complex taste and smell it is unmistakable and unforgettable.
Effects
No ceiling high. Gives real insight into one’s self which can be very healing while at the same time can be uncomfortable for some. A true cerebral and stimulating high. Very creative and inspiring.
I know a story that Sam the Skunk man came to Holland in the 70s/80s with some pure Haze seed from the Mexican Haze brothers in his Marlboro. These were crossed with Skunk, resulting in the A5 and the Ag13 Hybrid. a pure one. Haze cannot be tamed indoors! I can remember that even the cuttings continued to grow without roots.

Last edited by a moderator:

led05

Chasing The Present
IMG_1343.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts