What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

bigherb

Veteran
@bigherb … I took my pictures out because I’m tired of all the hostility amongst … am I the only one is actually growing Seedsman original?don’t know what you want this thread to be all about ..but if you want me to post pictures of the current original haze grow ..like this post and I will. …peace
Brother

You and you're post are always welcome in my thread . You've contributed much great info and detailed experiences over the years. The positivity and inspiration from your post are what's needed more in our community

1luvbigherb

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hazy Jack Herer 96 x Corinto colombian -F3 :)

JH x Corinto F3.jpg

AmericanFarmer

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yes, I can only repeat my opinion after growing seedsman haze, that it seems that lumbo hazes are not so psychoactive like thai blood haze.

and I not am only one who has such opinion.

charlie garcia said:
When I smoke colombians I feel a lil heavy in my eyes, may be some cbd?

it seems guy has same opinion like me, will you rant on him? LOL lil heavy, lil drowsy, lil sedation...

when your colombian dom haze is so great, why you need to rant at all? LOL

sure colombian dom haze has its nice qualities, but I personally like malawi gold or congo more.

I like colombian mixes though. so colombian/thai is nice, even Skunkman says in this thread he likes green haze with hint of thai in it. and I like colombian dom haze x vietnamese combination. pretty good.

and when you make such cross, like lumbo hz x vietnamese and grow it out properly. you can see the difference, where colombian takes it.. and then the difference is clear.

chocolate haze

chocfunk3.JPG

bigherb

Veteran
😉

04-26-2019, 08:17 AM
Sam_Skunkman

I also have yet to find any Cannabis that had a more Cerebral, Clear, Up, Psychdelic high with no celing that got you higher every time you took a toke. Nevils did not, for me anyway.
People have many different preferences I also have mine. RCC agrees with me if that matters. I did not see OHaze until the very early 70's I did see both G's and RL's my wife manicured for G and he was the first OHaze Bro, we were close back in the day, and his was the best.

BTW

let's not forget

G didn't Cross the Punto Rojo = Aka Original Haze to the Thai and S.indian Sams gifted because he thought it was inferior. Rl did the crosses

1luvbigherb

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
One post is not a reflection of one's whole opinion and experience. Especially if we don't show the context in response / whole post or topic

I have done extensive research for what interest me most

ORIGINAL HAZE / COLOMBIAN / mmmmmm ahhhh do i really have to say it INCENSE

I have pms with Charlie Garcia aswell

Quoted post below

charlie garcia
Most columbians need above 14 weeks up to 24 weeks. Also you can find lots of hermis in columbians, need some luck with lots and patiente for sure. Names you mentioned are not used there and wont help you. Look for rojas (reds), moño or punto, or doradas de sta marta (golden from sta marta) or moradas (purple) from corinto or mangobiches, etc, they know these names not others
well sadly talking about 80's, best columbians of north most were erradicated by DEA with Glifosato. Such poison is been still used recently for coca fields causing so much damage around to whole nature enviorement. There some local colmbian studies about this. Early 2000 read same things were still happening in Equator. Rivers, food, plants, humans, babies with malformations. Thats the result of a crazy drugs "imported" policy.
Funny is there was a moment where marihuana was about to be fully legal in Colombia. Right now again opposite, they want to make it fully illegal again, law still allows small amounts of drugs (theorically).

Golds of north colombia influenced north america but reds were the ones which influenced southamerica and best known and grown here as well. We have always had a different perception of columbian weeds.
from what I know of, much there can have sedative effects indeed, much mellow, guess is what in northam. call columbian red, but some of finest is always been the same, a very well known colombia sativa, Punto Rojo and some are well known and remembered for being electric long sativas not sedative at all but presently both types coexist. Well known in Spain and southamerica as the classic colombian. Sometimes hairs show pink colours, sometimes not, and when mature they look red, some plants can be purple as well, depends.

Soo let's not give wrong information, let's state what's opinion and how this opinion was formed .

Kaiki is a Latin his opinion is on ground not a few imports he luckily scored as a foreigner . Sams is a triple OG , he was around smoking in the 60's and living in a Hot spot where much of the best was imported

1luvbigherb

1luvbigherb

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
again only some theory, hearsay. and again incense nonsense.

why does the seedsman haze is not highly psychedelic? and only mildly. when it is supposed to be original haze, why there is no sign of punto rojo and it is all colombian gold?

cannabiogen punto rojo is not electric for sure. it is dreamy space out floating effect, with mild potency. typical colombian effect, just like old timer haze or seedsman. the same. charlie garcia selected 13/14 weekers out of it as they were too heavy, the same for old timer haze. cbg punto rojo is hypnotic and introspective, but not highly psychoactive.

isnt it interesting, that black cuban haze is hypnotic too, well typical colombian in it.

some people just like to mistake hypnotic for psychedelic. only reason can be, they have never experienced truly psychedelic weed.

charlie garcia talks about 80s punto rojo, not CBG version for sure. 80s punto rojo is extinct. and 80s punto rojo was indeed highly psychedelic.

Sam_Skunkman said:
I remember back in the 70's going through Kilo after kilo drying the sticks in the sun to be able to sieve the sticks and get the seeds, I was lucky to find one or two seeds per kilo of very top notch Thai sticks. The sticks then had buds with no leaf, no seeds, and so much resin the sticks would pass the italian test, throw a stick agaist the wall and make it stick.

-SamS

doesn't sound like inferior LOL

and indeed, posi haze is very resinous. it is the queen of resin in sativa world.

Sam_Skunkman said:
I liked the lime greens with maybe a bit of Thai blood.

why did he like it with thai blood in it? when the Thai was inferior, and why would he mix inferior Thai to it?

also Skunkman made thaihazeskunk? also inferior thai in it? why the hell did Skunkman mix that inferior thai to superior skunk/lumbo? hahahahahaha

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thaihazeskunk

full

I even had conversation with Skunkman about it around 2008, he said that thai, he used, was special!!!

logically, why he would use it when he thinks its inferior, right? nonsense.

I also grew posi haze in that time, I sent him pics, and I didn't say it is from Tom Hill, he confirmed it is original haze...

kro-magnon

Veteran
If you can't finish the flowering properly don' worry you'll have not lost everything, you'll have enough wood to keep you hot during a few winters:LOL:
More seriously I hope you'll find a way to keep them going healthy long enough for their flowers to be ripe enough, it gonna be a challenge, wherever you'll try in or outdoor, so good luck to you, you'll have hard work to do.

Latest posts

Latest posts