What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Found this :

IMG_20240718_223014.jpg

bigherb

Veteran
ahhh now it gives sense... huh almost thought you think incense haze is inferior to citric one.. craaaazy!
are you kidding me?

lemon lime haze over peppery incense one? wait. wait. wait. according to those haze experts there is nothing better than incense haze, just that terp profile itself guarantees super trippy high, and it opens 3d eye hahahahahhahaha and you say lemon lime haze over it? c´mon.

//////

´
Seriously brother Get off my D$$$

How special is your Haze if you hold such negativity in your heart . Where is this joy and laughter effects, you've told me in PM long ago you enjoy

What joy is their in being negative towards others joy .

I got receipts, you've pmed ME in the past .

Soo that expert line you drop often might be a internal battle .

You have great info to share , I wanted to reply after your last post of
Liver vs metallic and the traits being used interchangeably. But it's like conversing with Hempy , your Hate over rides common sense and a conversation is not possible

After testing 50 plus flower samples for piffcon , metallic was a common trait . I wonder how much it differs or how similar it is within the different Haze / Haze hybrids mentioned.

I believe our life experience which creates your educated palette is all dependent on our abilities to fully describe the dominant and subtle traits in cannabis .

I didn't attend high school. SO a Metal shop don't mean much . But I've cut metal n used a grinder . Soo I have an idea

Who eats liver ?
Well I dont enjoy it but I'm familiar with it's irony mineral taste

Soo you've spoke highly of bandaid Haze but Knock the Uptown Haze 🤔 , you love metallic and Hate incense . But created a line called incense sticks and hope to get your hands on those Buffalo Haze seeds with very loud Frankincense terps 😘. I got receipts 😉

You seem confused brother, well don't get me F@@@ed Up .

Speak to everyone in this thread with Respect and stop the trolling or post elsewhere

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
great to see there is still interest in the haze ;-)
here some old and new...
4 are from seed... all bx to haze and one is my fav ohz selfed...
first run of those... :)
others are the best golli ohz cut's and the last remaining thh cut...
need some dope for end of year and want to know again how they do...
i'll still have 20 cut's from the two run's of golli ohz...
but the best is still the male...

OHz #15 selfed from seed... keep N very low and temp's not over 26°C and they will not stetch like crazy
IMG_9096.jpeg
IMG_9097.jpeg

THH lime green pheno ... the metallic turpentine smelling
IMG_9098.jpeg

Golli OHz ... kept in small shoes... until now... because than they will not stretch like hell... today is the day for transplanting from 4 liter to 30 liter living soil...
IMG_9099.jpeg
IMG_9101.jpeg
IMG_9102.jpeg

small shoes until they start to flower... than transplant
IMG_9103.jpeg

HPS is back ... for later flowering... Osram Plantstar 600w very good for long flowering... connected direct with exhaust.. keeps the lamp cool and room too... LED are the new Sanlight Evo 1.5 with dimmer... they are now on 60% ... Sanlight rocks... have they gear a few years now in my breeding tent ...
IMG_9104.jpeg

and now after all the years ...
colombian strains are the best.
gives me the best high... better as Thai, African, Mexican and all the others...
because of that... and i'm very happy that i'll got my hands on those rar genetics from BSC...
have now BSC Santa Marta, Punto Rojo, USC Colombian Gold and this Mexican Oaxacan and Acapulco Gold from bodhi coming for repro and of course hazing with my male... also bx than back to origin gave every strain a huge push and maybe the old vigor back... there is still sooo much to discover and i'll still have so many haze seeds from Sam himself to check out... but all in all it's the best to me i'll came across... without the haze i'm sure i'll would not breed anymore... only grow for smoke...

haze ❤️
🌈M.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Original Haze cut's from the two repro batches of the Golli OHz...the first two are the best OHz dude i'll use since 3 years... have also found this 4 pheno's that are related to the Punto Rojo that was used in the Original Haze... the others are Santa Marta Colombian and Colombian Gold (my guess) ... to me this plants are pure ART ... the structure... the slender sexy leaf's and absolute robust against pest's and other issues... OHz is the queen...
IMG_9131.jpeg

IMG_9132.jpeg
IMG_9134.jpeg
IMG_9135.jpeg
IMG_9136.jpeg
IMG_9137.jpeg
IMG_9138.jpeg
IMG_9139.jpeg
IMG_9141.jpeg

get hazed ;-)
🌈M.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Seriously brother Get off my D$$$

How special is your Haze if you hold such negativity in your heart . Where is this joy and laughter effects, you've told me in PM long ago you enjoy

What joy is their in being negative towards others joy .

I got receipts, you've pmed ME in the past .

Soo that expert line you drop often might be a internal battle .

You have great info to share , I wanted to reply after your last post of
Liver vs metallic and the traits being used interchangeably. But it's like conversing with Hempy , your Hate over rides common sense and a conversation is not possible

After testing 50 plus flower samples for piffcon , metallic was a common trait . I wonder how much it differs or how similar it is within the different Haze / Haze hybrids mentioned.

I believe our life experience which creates your educated palette is all dependent on our abilities to fully describe the dominant and subtle traits in cannabis .

I didn't attend high school. SO a Metal shop don't mean much . But I've cut metal n used a grinder . Soo I have an idea

Who eats liver ?
Well I dont enjoy it but I'm familiar with it's irony mineral taste

Soo you've spoke highly of bandaid Haze but Knock the Uptown Haze 🤔 , you love metallic and Hate incense . But created a line called incense sticks and hope to get your hands on those Buffalo Haze seeds with very loud Frankincense terps 😘. I got receipts 😉

You seem confused brother, well don't get me F@@@ed Up .

Speak to everyone in this thread with Respect and stop the trolling or post elsewhere

I am open to try anything, that's why I grew seedsman. I have few different sources for it. so yeah I was interested in that Canadian one too. you are cheap as well as that guy who gossiped me...

I have never said that I hate incense LOL my experience is just that it is not the best haze as far as psychoactivity goes.

I rate bandaid haze as any other piff or NLhaze. same level. I improved it with black vietnamese. from my point of view. you probably have no clue what black vietnamese is... also if your confused brain can notice, I call it incense sticks as reminiscent to those asian incense sticks to get aroma in room, and I didn't call it frankincense or didn't claim any piff or original piff or something like the best piff ever. none of it. although there are piff phenos of course. cheap attack again.

like I said I had metallic super silver haze or metallic bandaid haze 3.0, and it is common trait yes, yet completely different to posi haze. so if I will call metallic ssh, I dont know how to call it at posi haze, at it is different. it is question of using terms. so when you call super silver haze metallic and then posi haze metallic, it is you who is confused.

I am sure you are not haze lover. and you look at haze by NLhaze or Piff optics, which is completely wrong. I think it is done by the fact you grew just few individuals. you hate pure haze, especially when it is not incense nonsense.

you are no authority on haze. no way. you are guy who posted NL dom nevilles hazes in this thread. that speaks for all.

hate is in your head. and it is called hating of Tom Hill..

stop with incense nonsense. can you quote Skunkman description when he says "incense"?, I have never seen such. thank you.

and yes, I made fun of you and similar piff fanatics in that post you quoted and what? it was not provocation at all, if you think so you are paranoid and if you think I care about your feeling, you rate yourself too high. and it was in conversation with Sub. he knows me and as adult person he can take a little irony LOL is this weed forum? or forum full of some oversensitive persons who take everything so seriously? geez.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it is still the same story, Tom Hill told him no incense in his haze. now all those 14 years bigherb tries to deny it. try to say us it is same like other hazes. like obsessed. first he tried to find various proofs from others - as he is not able to grow bigger numbers, that there is incense LOL now he tries to stir difference in metallic smell...

and tries to deny there is thai blood original haze. while skunkman talks about such line right in this thread.

pathetic and childish.

@Sub24ox7 experience with seedsman just shows the fact. that lemon haze is simply more popular than straight incense haze. history of haze hybrids proved it.

edit: and I will cross my vietnamese male to seedsman and will see how it differs from bandaid x vietnamese.. it will be fun! terps of bandaid and seedsman are similar so let see what is better.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
incense nazis(more like those who try to ride incense hype) try to reduce haze on incense terp profile only.

while skunkman described original haze terp profile as sour/sweet, fruity, chocolate, rootbeer, cola, spices - sorry if it is not exact, and didn't use any word as incense.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
yes because it is sandalwood too

little side info:

in·cense
[ˈɪnsɛns]
noun
incense
  1. a gum, spice, or other substance that is burned for the sweet smell it produces:
    "the sharp lingering sweetness of incense" · "incense sticks"
    similar:
    perfume
    fragrance
    scent
    aroma
    bouquet
    • the smoke or perfume of incense:
      "the swirls of incense in the air"

verb
incense · incenses · incensed · incensed · incensing
  1. perfume with incense or a similar fragrance:
    "the aroma of cannabis incensed the air"

Origin
Middle English (originally as encense): from Old French encens (noun), encenser (verb), from ecclesiastical Latin incensum ‘something burnt, incense’, neuter past participle of incendere ‘set fire to’, from in- ‘in’ + the base of candere ‘to glow’.

Last edited: