What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
bigherb,
"sam can u describe the ohaze smell n taste?"

Fruity, Sweet & Sour, Rootbeer, Cola, Chocolate, very /resinous hashy smell and taste.

-SamS
so why he didn't use that term incense? when haze is all about incense?

maybe he tried to avoid it for same reason as Tom Hill.

and who would describe terp profile of Ohz better than Skunkman? so why didnt he use it??????????????????????????????????????????????????

maybe that incense is a little bit of nonsense, right?;)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I got prominently, cedar and sandalwood from the Nevil X Posi
yeah

for example nevilles haze cut from @Yo Sammy is very sandalwood. and hashy cedar.

but all Nhz x Posi haze I grew were mango and overall posi haze smell. I don't have much trust in your nose bro. sorry.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
in my opinion Skunkman wanted to stress that original haze is not dutch haze or piff, which are typical for exact type of incense.

to avoid what incense nazi wanted to do. to look at original haze with NLhaze optics...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I dont deny that seedsman smells like floral livery incense to me. it is true.

colombian gold is known for frankies smell. thats true.

but as original haze F1 did split into many lines. not every line has to be this colombian gold incense. thats why he avoided imo.

did anybody hear anything about fruity or chocolate smells from these Incense Nazis? no, never.

yet I can say that I prefer chocolate haze over incense haze. - for those dumb guys, it doesnt mean I hate incense haze, I just prefer chocolate one.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
chocolate thai x positronics

chocfunkity7.JPG

mudballs

Hey bro haven’t seen you in the BoH.

But i crossed a morrocan beldia lady with a male THH.

she smells incensey, a bit like cloves.

View attachment 19044049

View attachment 19044051

let me work these seeds and maybe next year i’ll have an actual increase
Yeah jidokas stroke and pennywises passing sucked the wind out of my sails really bad...focused on not making new connections as a kneejerk reaction...just hang in music thread getting high

kro-magnon

Veteran
Haze has some very different terp profile to offer and what I see is each one think his favorite is the only best version of haze. It is a preference matter, if I can choose how the buds will smell I prefer to have the lemony version because I don't really like pine/cedar smell and lemon is my favorite type of smell in cannabis, there is many different version of it in many genetics. But it doesn't mean it's the best one for everybody

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
description of seedsman:

"Sacred Seeds bred original Haze in the late 1970s from a combination of several Sativas, including a Mexican/Columbian, some Thai and South Indians. Despite its long flowering and below average yield, this strain is acclaimed worldwide to have a taste and high superior to all other existing Cannabis strains. The flavour is typically sweet and sour and the high is mildly psychedelic and uplifting."

I think that description fits what I experienced, it is uplifting and mildly psychoactive. very mildly. in my honest experience.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I dont have problem to have lemon haze, incense haze and chocolate haze in jars at same time. really. I dont mind it hahahhaha

just from my conception of haze, haze should be very psychedelic. haze should be speedy and energetic too. and haze should be rushy and electric. should get you higher with every toke... make you a little pale too... just what Skunkman described as the effect of real haze. and when it is not like that = not haze enough, I dont care if it is lemony or piney, I dont care about the smell. I grow haze for high. I don't feel ecstasy when I smell incense. I feel ecstasy after smoking of something what is haze enough.

kro-magnon

Veteran
That's why you're a Haze nazi, you consider your conception is the real haze and the one who don't fit your your conception are not real haze, that's lame. Haze as a poly hybrid as many expressions and each one are real haze. Even the one who don't have the specific high you expect from a haze.

bigherb

Veteran
Since all the incense talk

Maybe we can evoke the spirits of the Haze God's

Dj where you at ?

Hooteroll where you at ?

Sams
I know where you are posting , spend a minute with us back home . Your Original Haze works and the offspring are being grown now more than ever

Sams hopefully one day you can speak on the Incense trait in Haze .

Let's speak about what's been written and what hasn't been written. NEVIL was given clones of Haze from Sams . 2 of his worst because he didn't trust him, if I recall correctly.

Well Nevils Haze works is known for incense . Some consider Nevils work superior to Sams Offerings.

Well is that because he got lucky with the thousands of Original Haze seeds labeled from 66 -71 ?

Or was there no seeds that produced the A & C males . Was the prized males the clones Sams gifted Nevil . Did those clones carry the incense trait ?

Was the old clones considered the worst by Sams .Actually better than everything that's been found in seed form since ?

Soo incense is not spoke of by Sams possibly because of the fallout
between the 2 ?

Some food for thought ?

Open convo for others to share thoughts , like the good Ole days . When convo was fun and interesting

BTW

my previous post was deleted and i lost posting privileges in my own thread . I did not Cuss or threaten with physical harm

Sad day , the last great cannabis forum has come to this

1luvbigherb

Last edited: