What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
sure , in a perfect situation that happens , or can do ,
i think its as the op says , puns , sarcasm , etc is hard to read sometimes ,
folks can be having some friendly banter , which may seem like something else to an onlooker ,
or turn sour even ,
which is why i closed the thread , just to get folks back on track .
not everyone and everything is wonderful at all times ,
we are humans , we do stupid shit ,
what matters is picking it up and fixing what went wrong and doing it better the next time ,
thats why i reopened the thread ,
now its important we all play nice and be polite and respectful ...
I believe this is your work. C5 NH x mango haze. Great smoke. Great plant.
20240104_135848.jpg

Tynehead Tom

well, there's no olive branches coming from this guy
I stand by every word I've typed in this thread. Folks should be reading those posts and taking them seriously.
Yes I'm all for peace , love and kindness , generosity and even forgiveness but I have zero respect for people who don't own the damages they do to others and those who deflect and don't try and do better. I have zero respect for shitstain wannabes who throw up pictures of shoddy grown garbage and then make grand claims behind hashtags of being someone important. Then coming to my province and trying to pass it off like you know shit about the scene here. I've debunked that in other threads here and on overgrow.

a dishonest little worm , that is who you are dealing with.
suckers are born every minute and guys like this rely on them.
Isn't it up to the community to weed out and shun the bad apples?? I think so.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I might have a Kum By Yah moment if OP admits his so called CG found in Peru could be anything. Thread should not even be in the landrace section.

The rest has been 90 pages of treating the community here as idiots, refusing to answer simple questions, deflection, gaslighting, and accusations that our accounts are fake trolls There's no coming back from all that.

Has been entertaining though.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a grow report from the u.s. this season

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've noticed more then a few non believers clamoring for cg now on ic. Don't feel bad. Actions speak LOUDER then words lol

I don't set trip I set trends haha

Screenshot_20240106_004002_Samsung Internet.jpg

Gang gang

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For people that do care about old school skunk.

Here is a bx1 of what I call road-kill pink. 1 gram in a ziploc in acar or room will Reek like a dead skunk

In all my years growing in the kush strong hold= mission / ridge bc I.never saw or smoked what I thought was good "pink" and a saw more then a few variations

Move forward to the last glass gathering I sponsored and attended....I was gifted a "pink" clone that was far more a "skunk" vs a "kush" extremely putrid skunk even in veg. Small plants had broader leafs with little serrations. But it had a huge stretch once triggered.

Given that it has a plethora of terps from ammonia, sulphur, spent drip coffee grinds, gas and skunk with a very small floral rose bottom (the only pink I ever kept) becuase it was LOUD....not bland and watered down like everything else I came across. Not your a typical bc kush leaf none the less.

I outcrossed her ages ago to my rock-star kush bx2 and made the all too popular pink rock-star.

Move forward to this season and they grow if not the same "pink" which is more old school skunk but a close relative still since the 80s on vancouver Island

I grew out a few pink rsk this year as back ups for pollen thankfully just in case my presoviet afghani hindu kush didn't man up or the Peruvians.

It came in handy as I got to make some pink head-bangers, pink peru and pink tuna and pink bx1 and a couple others.

I've always noticed my pinks never matured that many seeds vs alot of other kinds I make.

I'm just really stoked to have this "pink" "bx1"

The problem in commercial markets is branding. Market demands will determine names and they change with it.

I know an old biker that grew a kush for 15 years and every 5 years he just changed the name from mk ultra. To og. To bubba etc.

So who really fucking knows about these 2 extremely skunky "pinks"

I'm just happy with the weather being shitty this fall I got some beans to mature

Should be some epic specimens for next year . Esp a good male to cross back to the island cut.

All I know for sure is the presoviet hashplants are where alot of funk is at

Screenshot_20240106_022012_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240106_022033_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240106_022051_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240106_022122_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240106_022150_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240106_022247_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240106_022303_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240106_022210_Gallery.jpg

mm

Last edited:

Rgd

Veteran
We are still going buddy!

The fast pheno is up next!

mm
the Peruvian Jungled Colombian Gold[PJCG] only has to be great to keep its name.....

...one might need 3rd party verification

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts