What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
So now all your followers have real rks mothers… all taking your word for it.

See where this is going?
Where are these purported cult followers you speak of????

They must be hiding in the bushes because I havent seen a single positive comment or grow log on this entire thread from anyone!!!

Its quite the entertainment however.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where are these purported cult followers you speak of????

They must be hiding in the bushes because I havent seen a single positive comment or grow log on this entire thread from anyone!!!

Its quite the entertainment however.
Not true.

You have actually contributed some funny and thoughtful content.

My jolly band of cyberstalkers should take notes

mm

• Love
Reactions: Rgd

Persianfarmer

So too bad that we are not able to gain, share, discuss and evolve together on this thread. Personally I am super interested in South American Strains (mostly the ones deriving from Africa), you know all the goldies included like Acapulco Gold, or one of my favorite the Oxacana variety!

Anyways if a few can share their knowledge I would really appreciate it. What do you think about the expedition of Arjun and Franco looking for does rare SA girls? What is just a marketing coup?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok ,
i unlocked the thread mm ,
lets try to focus on the plants hey rather than the slinging matches ,
and be a better host , answer the questions people ask you ,
thats why we have forums , to interact ...
Hey Don

I think if we had a chance to smoke down in person we would actually get on quite good.

Sorry if I crossed you. It was in jest and not being mean or rude. I am an extremely sarcastic bastard and it never translates well in messages or posts (No tone of voice or body language)

I have 3 more plants to share and smoke. Plus more seeds to pop for the spring soon.

In all fairness if you want to shut her down in 3 weeks when all the smoke reports are done I understand 👍 I can understand and relate

If you think the thread is worth carrying on in this new year with all the hybrids I made and the pure line well I would love and appreciate it to keep rolling

I dont have much original seeds but if you want to try some hybrids from this thread (extremely limited as you have seen) I have no issue sending you some to grow and judge for yourself. Becuase the irony is you would be one of the only people I trust to be honest and share the grow. Esp if you are in oz or Thailand where the outdoor weather is way better.

Just an olive branch offer for peace to show my respect and appreciation (which I can seem like I don't share too well)

mm

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hey man ,
all good and i totally understand ,
feelings and emotions , sarcasm etc are hard to portray on here ,
my posts are usually along those lines too , i dont like to be too serious ,
ffs , we are stoners right .. lol ..

sure carry on man , i am certain everyone is keen to see what comes of your line and subsequent hybrids etc ,
if we can all lighten up a little , and just keep it fun , thats for the best ...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey man ,
all good and i totally understand ,
feelings and emotions , sarcasm etc are hard to portray on here ,
my posts are usually along those lines too , i dont like to be too serious ,
ffs , we are stoners right .. lol ..

sure carry on man , i am certain everyone is keen to see what comes of your line and subsequent hybrids etc ,
if we can all lighten up a little , and just keep it fun , thats for the best ...
Thanks man.

It was quite disappointing when I came back to the thread after processing the "mexican" pheno tonight as I agree with holidays things dragged on so I really wanted to get one more on the books

So a few reasons why I named this one the Mexican.

It is 50% the haze pheno and 50% the colombian archetype pheno. The stronger lemon lime sharpens up the haze. So it's hazy. But moreso the back end. Strong strong Citrus zest top. Lemon lime. Its also the most lime green contrasted by more bright orange hairs real Mexican can be known for.

Smell= 50% lemon lime 50% haze
Dry drag= Citrus zest
Taste = like the smell just more earthy maybe some wood on the tongue
Effect = first couple pulls all racey heart. Then eyes and head. Prob not the best time at night for this one. Very energizing. Like espresso but less then the others. A shot less lol. But more sensory enhancement. Especially outdoor sounds and sharper vision. Would be great for pink Floyd's dark side with head phones. Wow this weed is strong and very clear. Introspective I can see it being good for meditation.

I processed a few other colombian hybrids a made in a late sog last year. And the lemon lime zest really breeds thru in the crosses. Not soap or cleaner. But a common softness in all the phenos.

20240105_002615.jpg
20240104_221033.jpg
20240104_221046.jpg
20240104_221102.jpg
20240104_221121.jpg
20240104_221152.jpg
20240104_221219.jpg
20240104_221230.jpg
20240104_221235.jpg
20240104_222240.jpg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What sucks is this is what I called the middle finishing pheno.

Meaning it was as close to peak harvest as possible Nov 1 vs the 2 fast phenos coming up next

The bummer is I think it gave me the fewest nuts

As I ulpapd the pics the effect is getting stronger. I would call her a true creeper. The only body on this one I would say is similar to tobacco / nicotine. I could see this being a good substitute for quitting smoking

One observation is her seeds look most like the ones from the bid from the jungle.

Screenshot_20240104_233106_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240104_233029_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240104_233233_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240104_233335_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240104_233427_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240104_233442_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240104_233459_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240104_233540_Gallery.jpg

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
It seems that mods should take the lead. And not jump on any bandwagons. And to rely on kindness.
This thread is an unfortunate example of exagerated allowance. And, where gang mentality prevails.
We should all be practicing kindness and benevolence to the best ability that we have. Where is CG?
sure , in a perfect situation that happens , or can do ,
i think its as the op says , puns , sarcasm , etc is hard to read sometimes ,
folks can be having some friendly banter , which may seem like something else to an onlooker ,
or turn sour even ,
which is why i closed the thread , just to get folks back on track .
not everyone and everything is wonderful at all times ,
we are humans , we do stupid shit ,
what matters is picking it up and fixing what went wrong and doing it better the next time ,
thats why i reopened the thread ,
now its important we all play nice and be polite and respectful ...

Wolverine97

Veteran
The truth isn't a concensus

So there is 1 guy with 10 accounts trolling me. Lol

That's no grounds for factual info.

The rks cut and skunk weed in general had a very complex terp profile. All above mentioned we in them

mm
If there were a way to verify, I'd be willing to wager a decent bit of cash that you're the only one in this here thread with multiple accounts. Most people posting here are pretty well known.

The RKS cut; what is that, exactly? Skunk weed came from seeds, it wasn't a single clone passed around. There were barely any people taking/keeping clones back then. I'm sure you know this.

Maybe you can stop with the gaslighting? It's so transparently obvious, you aren't fooling anyone. Yet you persist with it. Do you want people to take you seriously? Because you're doing a real good job of just destroying any chance of that.

Persianfarmer

Hey Don

I think if we had a chance to smoke down in person we would actually get on quite good.

Sorry if I crossed you. It was in jest and not being mean or rude. I am an extremely sarcastic bastard and it never translates well in messages or posts (No tone of voice or body language)

I have 3 more plants to share and smoke. Plus more seeds to pop for the spring soon.

In all fairness if you want to shut her down in 3 weeks when all the smoke reports are done I understand 👍 I can understand and relate

If you think the thread is worth carrying on in this new year with all the hybrids I made and the pure line well I would love and appreciate it to keep rolling

I dont have much original seeds but if you want to try some hybrids from this thread (extremely limited as you have seen) I have no issue sending you some to grow and judge for yourself. Becuase the irony is you would be one of the only people I trust to be honest and share the grow. Esp if you are in oz or Thailand where the outdoor weather is way better.

Just an olive branch offer for peace to show my respect and appreciation (which I can seem like I don't share too well)

mm
Guys sorry to disturb your romantic conversation, but as I am super interested to have some seeds (only can get my hands on original afghani, as a neighbor country), any great bomb seed I can get would be a little miracle….I can return the favor with seeds but I just made them so don’t know if they are good or not (a feminized Runtz Layer Cake turned into a male when I shocked her and pollinated her with GC, HGK, Strawberry lemonade and LA Amnesia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts