What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
..got a tiny bud?

....it looks like it could be 'one of the various col golds"
Are you soliciting me for flower? Lol

Just so everyone knows....I am not selling, trading or buying anything on icmag....this thread is for informational purposes only!

Theoretically...what qualifies you as a cg expert? Legit question...no troll

mm

Rgd

Veteran
Are you soliciting me for flower? Lol

I don’t know anything about you except what I read here and this thread seems like it is in distress

suggesting someone smoke a tiny bud seemed like the only way to cut bait

and was the only way i could think of helping you get some cred here

and sometimes I am just a kind carbon based unit

but acJust so everyone knows....I am not selling, trading or buying anything on icmag....this thread is for informational purposes only!
lol
Theoretically...what qualifies you as a cg expert? Legit question...no troll
was old enough too be in on the 70’s colombian weed Invasion
spent time in Colombia in the mid 70’s smoking it and others
have grown seeds from colombian bales up here and know there is varied leaf morphology
have grown more a than few Colombian genetics from santa marta
...but admit none from Peru

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t know anything about you except what I read here and this thread seems like it is in distress

suggesting someone smoke a tiny bud seemed like the only way to cut bait

and was the only way i could think of helping you get some cred here

and sometimes I am just a kind carbon based unit

lol

was old enough too be in on the 70’s colombian weed Invasion
spent time in Colombia in the mid 70’s smoking it and others
have grown seeds from colombian bales up here and know there is varied leaf morphology
have grown more a than few Colombian genetics from santa marta
...but admit none from Peru
Cool

I'm not really too worried about a guy and his wife that have 100-1000 fake accounts to match their personalities that have cyberstalked me over all platforms with over 10k emails. Pm. Dm and public posts.

Seems like a classic narcy/borderline dynamic. Match made in hell

But good looking out hombre. If it wad 100 real people with 100 real experiences it would def matter a bit more to me

Imitation is the height of flatterybthey say. Well I truely hope between 55 and 60 years old they finally get some help. Becuaee fanatasism and obsession are mental illnesses

Screenshot_20240105_011755_Samsung Notes.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_011909_Samsung Notes.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_011950_Samsung Notes.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_012056_Samsung Notes.jpg

mm

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Cool

I'm not really too worried about a guy and his wife that have 100-1000 fake accounts to match their personalities that have cyberstalked me over all platforms with over 10k emails. Pm. Dm and public posts.

Seems like a classic narcy/borderline dynamic. Match made in hell

But good looking out hombre. If it wad 100 real people with 100 real experiences it would def matter a bit more to me

Imitation is the height of flatterybthey say. Well I truely hope between 55 and 60 years old they finally get some help. Becuaee fanatasism and obsession are mental illnesses

View attachment 18943815 View attachment 18943816 View attachment 18943817 View attachment 18943818

mm
You are starting to sound delusional. Instead of thinking one person has created several accounts and trolled you on several platforms as well as email. Maybe consider that several people have all had similar complaints or suggestions. Personally I've been aware of your seeds for several years and with very little research I was able to conclude I'd be better off spending my money with an actual breeder that is doing more to improve the plant than stroke their own ego.
Maybe start more seeds, study up on plant genetics. And let someone else work on public relations.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are starting to sound delusional. Instead of thinking one person has created several accounts and trolled you on several platforms as well as email. Maybe consider that several people have all had similar complaints or suggestions. Personally I've been aware of your seeds for several years and with very little research I was able to conclude I'd be better off spending my money with an actual breeder that is doing more to improve the plant than stroke their own ego.
Maybe start more seeds, study up on plant genetics. And let someone else work on public relations.
One small paul to rule em all hahahahaha

You will have to be more then delusional to look at the proof presented and come back with a conspiracy theory to explain it haha
..lol

Once again. For the 100th time. You can not buy any pure colombian seeds from me. They aren't for sale

mm

Last edited:

Wolverine97

Veteran
Yeah, I think madman needs genuine, professional mental help. Not more tourist ayahuasca (likely with Brugmansia added, where he was).

He should re-read that last long post of his again with fresh eyes. Like, how does a functioning adult post that, with those screenshots no less, and somehow conclude that it supports their bullshit? What?

This thread is getting too crazy for me. No Colombian Gold here anyway.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
120 Cannabis cups in under 5 years. I'm without words...o_O

How many cups are there each year anyways?

That's easy.

Do you know how many cups fruity pebbles og won from 2014 to 2019? Prob hundreds at this point.

Everything remo entered as blue cheese was actually silver skunk (no avoid giving me credit)

Rock-star kush is prob close 50 around the world.

Let us not forget leaf doctor in Detroit either. My method and strains made him famous

Then you have unlicensed producer and phatpharmer and a few others that used my college, genetics and method/systems.....well. 120 is actually conservative and a spit in the bucket.

mm

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why bother using another account to say something? If anything needs to be said I'll use the account ive had for the last 15 years.
He was banned for sharing my personal information and fake lab tests plus openly soliciting cannabis and clones sales here. Pretty desperado. 5 failed seed cos I'm as many years....maybe he should be focusing on his own failures and improving vs making up stuff up about others?

Plus by having himself like and respond to his own messages he thinks it gives himself more credit.

Pretty demented at the end of the day

mm

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
That's easy.

Do you know how many cups fruity pebbles og won from 2014 to 2019? Prob hundreds at this point.

Everything remo entered as blue cheese was actually silver skunk (no avoid giving me credit)

Rock-star kush is prob close 50 around the world.

Let us not forget leaf doctor in Detroit either. My method and strains made him famous

Then you have unlicensed producer and phatpharmer and a few others that used my college, genetics and method/systems.....well. 120 is actually conservative and a spit in the bucket.

mm
the crazy part for me is it looks like you struggle to grow a decent plant ,
in fact im yet to see any good grow from you yet ,
but you win a bunch of awards for your grow methods ??
am i missing something here ??????

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the crazy part for me is it looks like you struggle to grow a decent plant ,
in fact im yet to see any good grow from you yet ,
but you win a bunch of awards for your grow methods ??
am i missing something here ??????
Yup. Missing my sub forum you have been asked to visit 100x 😀

If the title of this thread was "the best plants ever grown" then I could see you being let down or "missing" something

If I'm making seeds it's genetics that matter. Not looks. Esp when it important to do rigorous stress tests 😀

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts