What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Brother Nature

If that’s how you read it I can’t help your understanding, I said the only time I’ve smelt road kill skunk in a strain was in a Jack herrer, it also wasn't one I ever grew. I wasn’t even doubting you in the first post I put up here then looked through your postings and can see why the entire community thinks your a con man and a joke.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full
Here’s my Colombian gold though, you can tell it’s Colombian gold cause of the gold in the leaves… ;) I got these seeds from Pablo Escobar himself in 1982, four years before I was even born, that’s how rare this shit is…
One small paul to rule em all lol

mm

acespicoli

Our Kabunky BRIX© Are Better Because They’re Worse!​

kabunky-cannabis-logo

If you’re part of the new majority of cannabis users out there, you’re over those frosty, terpy, dank, high-THC flowers. The psychoactive effects are just too much to handle!

Top-shelf cannabis has gone too far, with most users claiming intense body relaxation, overwhelming creativity, complete pain relief, and even stress relief and more restful sleep.

This is the current state of cannabis and it’s unsustainable. Thankfully, Kabunky BRIX © offers none of those effects. In fact, it offers almost no discernible psychoactive effects at all.

Users respect that about Kabunky BRIX©. Knowing what kind of experience they won’t have going in makes all the difference.

Most Kabunky BRIX© users confirm that this weed will not get you high. In fact, if anything, it makes you feel worse than before you smoked it.

Not only will it not get you get high, you’ll experience all of the well-known downsides of smoking brick-weed, which include:

• Headache
  • Intense cough
  • Lung-ache
  • Horrible lingering smell
  • Loss of friends

But don’t just take our word for it, listen to what some of our users are saying:

“When you’re done with top-shelf flowers, give Kabunky BRIX© a try. By far the worst cannabis in Nevada! I can’t wait to see what they Diet-Dew next.” – Dale Earnhardt Jr.

“Straight trash! Definitely check them out!” – Melania Trump

“YEAH! WHAT? OKAAAAAAAAY!” ‘ – Lil Jon

So, when you’re ready to make a switch to those flowers you remember, give Kabunky BRIX© a try!

☝️ worse sh33t you will ever :smoker:

acespicoli

Kabunky BRIX© brings us back to a different time, when weed wasn’t even really weed. You’ll find everything you remember about brick-weed:
  • Highly compressed
  • Ample stems
  • Un-trimmed
  • Plenty of seeds
  • Intense chlorophyll scent and flavor
~~~
The good ones...

One was red haired and skunky smelling it has some indica in it id guess large mottled seed maybe some kinda hemp seed or lebanese crossed to a indian hemp... who knows

The other was giggly up high cerebral a little trippy and 2-3 foot long running spear colas
Definitely haze hybrid looking spicy sandalwood type some smaller brown seeds

Got some that had really black dark seeds pure black fairly large seed
it was hard to find viable seeds in that it was bricked hard real lime green citrus

some smelled like cat piss
the ammonia boat, others seemed bricked green and wet not even dried or cured properly

Arizona and Texas still think about gabbing some but it would have to be the best to even mess with it
Just to grow out the seed ... id have to be desperate to smoke it in the condition it arrives in
last I heard it was $400-600 LB been awhile
few seeds or many just depends on the growers

Some was good... most of the time it was what it was ... schwag
Maybe someone has some primo pictues from south of the border ?
Mexican_fable.jpg

Last edited:

Tynehead Tom

So you are going to share some of your colombian gold plants or experiences?

mm
what the hell..... we are all still waiting for YOU to show us a healthy crop of PURE Columbian Gold....... show it or shut up... Your plants , not some other growers plants.
Sidetracking this thread to your Skunk RKS nonsense that all happened before you even started puberty. LOL

Show YOUR plants.... put up just shut the fuck up. The comedy here is awesome but the roots of the issue are still to be exposed. And now I see you are bragging that you are part of the British Columbia cannabis scene...... you aren;t from here , don't make claims that don't support the truth.
Shitstain bullshitter thru and thru and everyone sees it bud..... you can deflect all you want but the truth is always found.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Used to see lots of bricks. Brown, green, seedy, not seedy and everything in-between. Most were shitty weed. Some was perfectly acceptable weed. And occasionally we would get some that was really good. With extremely rare great ones. All bricked up. I don't remember any of it being skunky . What I found ironic was that when I grew a pack of sensi seeds skunk 1, upon smoking I immediately recognized it as something I had smoked a lot of when I was getting bricks. Was a grade C (at best) sweet skunk with no skunk smells whatsoever.

acespicoli

Used to see lots of bricks. Brown, green, seedy, not seedy and everything in-between. Most were shitty weed. Some was perfectly acceptable weed. And occasionally we would get some that was really good. With extremely rare great ones. All bricked up. I don't remember any of it being skunky . What I found ironic was that when I grew a pack of sensi seeds skunk 1, upon smoking I immediately recognized it as something I had smoked a lot of when I was getting bricks. Was a grade C (at best) sweet skunk with no skunk smells whatsoever.
You remember cat piss and ammonia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts