What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Dime

i cant wait ,
will they be your friends these folks who will finally enlighten us??
this is exciting ,finally some people who will know what they are on about and can grow some decent weed..

of course we dont have any "experts" down here mate ,
all we can do is hope to get some scraps off the table of fellas like yourself ,
can you show me one of those backyard grows of your s again in the home made green house ?
this may spur us on to at least produce something better than the rubbish we have been growing ,
though i guess we are going to need your single source , pure landrace seeds to really get going hey??
It's your poor climate,plants do better in Canada

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This one is for the med-man fuct checkers who all say there is no thai in nl#2

Pretty sure it was this thread and another couple

Since they hang on my every word might as well post it here

Screenshot_20231231_161630_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Flower producers will never understand what it is like to be a seed producer lol

Once again. You guys care about looks

At med-man brand we care about loud

mm
maybe not ,
however ive been known to make a kilo or two of seed from time to time ,
and have been making seed since you were in nappies ,
loud? no misinformed and judging others by yourself ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Columbiani!

You guys have must wayyyyyy too much time on your hands to keep this going. Atleast Hempy was somewhat informed to an occasional fact. That was well worth the enjoyment, this is pathetic.
this is true ,
ive thought of it a few times while dealing with this ding dong ,
at least hempys memory was on point and he provided proper quotes usually to back up his stance,
this fella doesnt even know the people he is talking with , hasnt bothered to do much research , and his back up quotes are often things he has said , not from someone in the know who has some facts ,

its like dealing with a kindergarten kid in comparison to be honest ,
the irony is he doesnt even realise any of this and keeps strutting his stuff like some proud rooster who thinks all the other chickens are in awe of him ... hahahahaha ...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is true ,
ive thought of it a few times while dealing with this ding dong ,
at least hempys memory was on point and he provided proper quotes usually to back up his stance,
this fella doesnt even know the people he is talking with , hasnt bothered to do much research , and his back up quotes are often things he has said , not from someone in the know who has some facts ,

its like dealing with a kindergarten kid in comparison to be honest ,
the irony is he doesnt even realise any of this and keeps strutting his stuff like some proud rooster who thinks all the other chickens are in awe of him ... hahahahaha ...
Speaking for yourself again eh mate? Bahahahahaha

Happy new years to the down under'ers

Status
Not open for further replies.