What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Columbiani!

You guys have must wayyyyyy too much time on your hands to keep this going. Atleast Hempy was somewhat informed to an occasional fact. That was well worth the enjoyment, this is pathetic.
well that's your opinion.

to me medman is funny guy, just like Trump... I found it funny. Trump of skunk, that is pretty good sense of humor.

while that other guy you mentioned lacks any sense of humor, and is just stupid manipulator and liar. so what is for when he knows some facts that he read on internet? it doesn't matter, he will manipulate with it anyhow and will recommend you MNS nevilles haze and you will get NL dom plants LOL I dont see difference in manipulation.

It's only a matter of time before aus and HI have pounds of tops going down to 400.00

Check your pride before the fall

mm
I dont know if you are just trumping or it is possible, but I reacted on funny post from Donald. dont take it too seriously please.

also I dont think your peruvian colombian skunk gold is bad weed, dont get me wrong. it can be pretty good. just you know...

but world of seeds are ahead of you. they are selling their modern "colombian gold skunk" for years.

best wishes for 2024 to everybody.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
some people, in different corners of world, use to cross everything with everything and still call it original name.

like La Manu Negra used to cross congo genetics with white widow or chitral kush, but still called it congo.

same for Hawaii, they crossed widow with trainwreck/c99 and still call it widow.

and so on...

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
maybe somebody in Peru bought world of seeds CG? and thats what you got medman? not impossible imo, they have internet in Peru right?
It's also not impossible everythingnive said in this thread is actually true.....right?

Cognitive dissonance is not your friend amigo
In fact....it's the contrary.

If you havent already. Read the whole thread from page 1 (just my posts not the trolls)

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
If you havent already. Read the whole thread from page 1 (just my posts not the trolls)

mm
what and miss the good parts with real information and a splash of wit,
be a darn boring read just looking at what you have written ,
some of its quite inaccurate , i only have to draw attention to the supposed thai plants you showed,
maha would laugh as loudly as i did about those ...
some of those pure landrace supposed colombians looked suspiciously like hybrids too , as several folks have pointed out ..
you are a bit of a self absorbed fella , which has also been pointed out more than once by several people, and proven once again by this post ...
just your posts , hahaha .. what and miss the good bits ?? lol ..

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what and miss the good parts with real information and a splash of wit,
be a darn boring read just looking at what you have written ,
some of its quite inaccurate , i only have to draw attention to the supposed thai plants you showed,
maha would laugh as loudly as i did about those ...
some of those pure landrace supposed colombians looked suspiciously like hybrids too , as several folks have pointed out ..
you are a bit of a self absorbed fella , which has also been pointed out more than once by several people, and proven once again by this post ...
just your posts , hahaha .. what and miss the good bits ?? lol ..
Unmoderated threads are actually the reason why some of the most knowledgeable historical cannabis figures of our time don't post on icmag

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for information.

I use occams razor, so I think you have world of seeds CG is less complicated explanation, than your explanation. thus it is more probable.
So first you said I am growing indicas lol

Then there was no such thing as skunky Colombians lol

Now I'm growing a skunky cg haha Keep changing your story lol

This is a single sourced landrace cg sativa I got deep in the jungle of peru. Don't be jeally hombre

Read em and weep

mm

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Unmoderated threads are actually the reason why some of the most knowledgeable historical cannabis figures of our time don't post on icmag

mm
really , like who ??
the complaints ive heard are the opposite ,
its overly moderated according to many ...

i feel its good to let folks have their say ,
as you have been allowed ,
and folks have been allowed to question you about claims you have made too ,
if anyone has issues , their is a report button
those reports are read daily and acted apon ,
so bullying , spamming , scams etc can be detected and acted upon in a short timeframe ...
these historical figures you speak of would only need to use that feature in order to activate some moderator if there isnt already some monitoring the thread ..

Eltitoguay

Just as a curiosity about the Skunk topic in its most sativa's expressions: A member of this forum advertises in a small seed bank in my country, this "Pandora Skunk NLD", with the description that I attach in italics; Without knowing if the variety is good and the description is correct, the truth is that it seems much more sativa than the supposedly pure Colombian Gold that have been shown so briefly here (but to be fair, there is no complete plant photo of this Skunk either...):
IMG_20240101_114636.jpg
IMG_20240101_114651.jpg
3909362147.jpg

"Pandora Skunk NLD es una rara selección de Ancestral Skunk. Ancestral Skunk son semillas de Skunk de Sam Skunkman procedentes de Europa almacenadas en frío e importadas de California en 1985 y de polinización abierta a gran escala.
Esta selección es muy rara de ver ya que siempre se ha seleccionado buscando tiempos de floración cortos. Representa la parte más tropical de Skunk: Colombian Gold y Acapulco Gold.
Tiene unos 80-90 días de floración. El olor es leve a pino y cítricos."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.