What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

ost

2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

View attachment 18814785 View attachment 18814786 View attachment 18814787 View attachment 18814788
popping 450 at a time will help find those skunks phenos sooner!i was judgin from the size if the rockwool trays!

Last edited:

Rgd

Veteran
wow , back in the stone age ...
yeh

unfortunately with me the stone age with weed would be the 50’s..

was it invented then..uhuh..i remember one of our neighbours

it looked like bamboo[and stayed that way @45nlat
..it was obviously Lambsbread due to the kids father's origin
didn’t figure its out until later..

......anything post y2K is so new school

when I hear ..I have been growing for 10 years....

I feel old..

don't let Tinkerbell shrivel up.lol..

ps... he be right about 2013..

dats when tings dun changed up here

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Uh oh prep to get flamed lol

Most guys here think colombian is an indica haha

Respect
mm
I dont agree. Myself and most know Colombain is a SATIVA

There is this

Robert Clarke, a renowned cannabis researcher, has made statements about the classification of cannabis. He has suggested that the terms “Indica” and “Sativa” are often used incorrectly and that all drug varieties could be considered “indica” in a scientific sense. Clarke often jokes that scientifically speaking, nobody smokes “sativa” because all drug varieties are “Indica”.

Sativa is from Asia...Indica is from Afghanistan/Paki.. High THC levels started from Indica genetics.

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont agree. There is this

Robert Clarke, a renowned cannabis researcher, has made statements about the classification of cannabis. He has suggested that the terms “Indica” and “Sativa” are often used incorrectly and that all drug varieties could be considered “indica” in a scientific sense. Clarke often jokes that scientifically speaking, nobody smokes “sativa” because all drug varieties are “Indica”.

Sativa is from Asia...Indica is from Afghanistan/Paki.. High THC levels started from Indica genetics.

The flamers don't like quotes from Clarke either haha much less any other reference material that triggers cognitive dissonance lol

Afghanica is prob the most accurate. Indica means "from india" and India has the whole spectrum of nld bld and wld.

Since the 90s I've always said cannabis needs new classifications as the accepted terms are blanket statements.

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Considerations for continent / country and region

- Africanus- Africa
- colombiana- colombia
- mexicana - Mexico etc

If we used psylicibin classification as a model. It would be much more accurate

mm

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
The flamers don't like quotes from Clarke either haha much less any other reference material that triggers cognitive dissonance lol

Afghanica is prob the most accurate. Indica means "from india" and India has the whole spectrum of nld bld and wld.

Since the 90s I've always said cannabis needs new classifications as the accepted terms are blanket statements.

mm
wow since u were a young teenager you ve wanted to tell the experts how it should be done ,
this is amazing , you were so far ahead of your time mm ...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow since u were a young teenager you ve wanted to tell the experts how it should be done ,
this is amazing , you were so far ahead of your time mm ...
Always have been.

Always will be.

Just wait till the "experts" show up to australia and burn investors billions.

Oh right. You have me to project on for all the industries charlatan bs hahaha

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Always have been.

Always will be.

Just wait till the "experts" show up to australia and burn investors billions.

Oh right. You have me to project on for all the industries charlatan bs hahaha

mm
i cant wait ,
will they be your friends these folks who will finally enlighten us??
this is exciting ,finally some people who will know what they are on about and can grow some decent weed..

of course we dont have any "experts" down here mate ,
all we can do is hope to get some scraps off the table of fellas like yourself ,
can you show me one of those backyard grows of your s again in the home made green house ?
this may spur us on to at least produce something better than the rubbish we have been growing ,
though i guess we are going to need your single source , pure landrace seeds to really get going hey??

ost

i cant wait ,
will they be your friends these folks who will finally enlighten us??
this is exciting ,finally some people who will know what they are on about and can grow some decent weed..

of course we dont have any "experts" down here mate ,
all we can do is hope to get some scraps off the table of fellas like yourself ,
can you show me one of those backyard grows of your s again in the home made green house ?
this may spur us on to at least produce something better than the rubbish we have been growing ,
though i guess we are going to need your single source , pure landrace seeds to really get going hey??
those will be required to pull that grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts