What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stay tuned for some pure, single sourced, landrace colombian gold "haze" pheno super sativa sunday

mm

Reactions: Rgd

X15

They are all over icmag. Facebook , Instagram etc. Esp here on my sub forum

Sad watching all you "seem to be smart guys" not know how to use a computer or search engine

Spreading rumors and gossiping is the lazy man's "knowledge" truth requires work if you are deaf and blind to it

mm
You think your all mighty search engine is where the truth is at? You don’t happen to think sitting on your ass… typing into a search engine is the ultimate modern day “lazy man’s knowledge”?
Speaking of deaf and blind to shit lol.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you trying to associate the Medmen organization with this clown? I expected better from you Hammer.🤣
I thought they were the same. Not sure why one would use the same name as the Medman brand if there not the same. I'm not the only person that thought this. My post was innocent, am I surprised you made drama out of it nope, you do this often. I dont care what you think of me, you def cause more drama than I care about, heres a suggestion Ignore my post might be better.

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought they were the same. Not sure why one would use the same name as the Medman brand if there not the same. My post was innocent, am I surprised you made dram from it nope. I dont care what you think of me, you def cause more drams than I care about hers a suggestion Ignore my post might be better.
Typical ammatuer moves.

Trademark infringement

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you aren't Medman you def scamming off the name no question

IMO Medman should sue you. You def giving there brand a bad rep. Its clear many think you are the same company
Med-man brand been around decades. Medmen been around a few years

I should be seeing them. Unfortunalty they don't have any money. Just a pump and dump

Karma for trademark infringement

mm

Reactions: Rgd

J0sh1

Veteran
Med-man brand been around decades. Medmen been around a few years

I should be seeing them. Unfortunalty they don't have any money. Just a pump and dump

Karma for trademark infringement

mm

If by some miraculous alignment of the stars, you were to stumble upon the faintest glimmer of hope that you might actually stand a chance – given your impressive track record of being an absolute legal eagle, and let's not forget the delightful company you keep, consisting of those financially gifted individuals who are undoubtedly living the high life. I mean, it's practically a given that you'd jump at the opportunity. Like, absolutely guaranteed, right?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sneak peak at the "haze" pheno

Sharp lemon/lime Citrus. A small woody/leather bottom? Its very pungent, reeks true thru my respirator I'm not the best at isolating terps. But smells strong

I've grown and sold quite a bit of haze since the 90s. It's an unmistakable nose that usually always breeds true in crosses
20231217_134933.jpg
20231217_134925.jpg
20231217_134845.jpg
20231217_134841.jpg
20231217_134753.jpg
20231217_134625.jpg
20231217_134603.jpg
20231217_134551.jpg
20231217_134537.jpg
20231217_134242.jpg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It would never hold up in court. Hes MedMAN. They're MedMEN
Potify was sued by Spotify and won.

It would prob only work in the u.s. I did consult a lawyer years ago I'm canada

mm

RobFromTX

Sneak peak at the "haze" pheno

Sharp lemon/lime Citrus. A small woody/leather bottom? Its very pungent, reeks true thru my respirator I'm not the best at isolating terps. But smells strong

I've grown and sold quite a bit of haze since the 90s. It's an unmistakable nose that usually always breeds true in crosses View attachment 18934281 View attachment 18934282 View attachment 18934283 View attachment 18934284 View attachment 18934285 View attachment 18934286 View attachment 18934287 View attachment 18934288 View attachment 18934289 View attachment 18934290

mm

Man wheres all the fibers coming from that get on those buds?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pure, single sourced, colombian gold sativa. from the rainforest jungle of peru

no wonder they called it "gold" you can't even see the green under the layer of tall standing trichomes

#colombiangold #santamarta #landrace #sativa #medmanbrand #lordofloud #peru #singlesource

Screenshot_20231217_140914_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.