What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Dime

As for colombian indica hybrids:

This is what the pure colombian gold X original pink kush (presoviet hashplant) look like

View attachment 18933402

That my pedigree chums is what a indi/sat hybrid looks like

mm
As for colombian indica hybrids:

This is what "My version of" pure colombian gold X "My version of" original pink kush (presoviet hashplant) look like

That my pedigree chums is what "My version of" indi/sat hybrid looks like

mm

That is reasonable.

Last edited:

RobFromTX

I have been reading this thread since it was posted, and I can't listen to Medman BS anymore. I am so sick of scammers claiming they have the exact strain or copy of a plant that was used to make an old cultivar ( in this case Blueberry). What a bunch of B**ls**t.
Even if someone did have the original genetics used, the genetic drift over 20 years would almost cause it to be indistinguishable from the original.
I was much more happy when weed was just either sativa or indica, and either "good" or schwag.
Sorry for the rant.

Hes an ambitious bullshitter, no doubt about that, but a scammer? I mean hes not trying to sell any of these strains hes talking about in this thread. As far as folks mentioning selling his gear on attitude goes theres nothing extraordinary about that. Half of their seedbank catalog are made up of well known grifters, including some real shit weasels like BC Bud Depot and JOTI

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been reading this thread since it was posted, and I can't listen to Medman BS anymore. I am so sick of scammers claiming they have the exact strain or copy of a plant that was used to make an old cultivar ( in this case Blueberry). What a bunch of B**ls**t.
Even if someone did have the original genetics used, the genetic drift over 20 years would almost cause it to be indistinguishable from the original.
I was much more happy when weed was just either sativa or indica, and either "good" or schwag.
Sorry for the rant.
Unfortunately for you. I never said this was dj plant.

This thread gets more outlandish the more people post.

I grew dj blueberry from chimera via vagpuncher back in the day. Special stock.

Now if you had grown real blueberry. And this kandahar black. You would know yourself that this was the afghani used in the cross. Not the actual plant man. You are pretty crazy for even assuming that. Haha

You know what they say about assumptions right? Well the point is proven everything

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Genetics were brought in 1979 by a guy named Old Ed and he came from Oregon.Where those Afghani genetics originated i wouldn't know, but the genetics were pretty much mold resistant, which doesn't count for most of the genetics coming from that area.Another bld genetic which is pretty mold resistant is Friesland indica, which is probably from Baluchistan area, from what is said by some others.
From what I can see from your vid, you're not maintaining those varieties by growing just a few of them.Photo below is taken somewhere in Afghanistan, but with those large quantities of plants you maintain a lot of traits which is specific for that variety. View attachment 18933422
So I just want to understand what you are saying correctly....

You beleive only 1 guy is responsible for all the afghani that came to north America and it all happened in 1979? Lol

Sorry buddy....not true.

I cant really believe with all the nonsense people are posting here I'm the one hung on the cross. Haha.

Presoviet means: anything before the invasion. Not just 1979 lol haha. Pretty sure that was straight forward

At least your image debunks the conspiracy theory that "landrace" means "stable ibl" so at least there is one positive to what you are sharing

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Prs2xs ….try not to be sorry Amigo and don’t worry , there are World Class OG‘s who are Members here and defenders of the truth who will and have always spoke out against and exposed such charlitans for what they are…bunko-steerers

in the meantime , there is some wicked funny humor posted here and who doesn’t need a good laugh once in awhile

enjoy the ride , be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove
And alot of them left....why?

As this thread clearly demostrates: too many Mr smith's in the icmag matrix echochamber for the professionals to handle.

mm

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

You beleive only 1 guy is responsible for all the afghani that came to north America and it all happened in 1979? Lol

Sorry buddy....not true.

I cant really believe with all the nonsense people are posting here I'm the one hung on the cross. Haha.

Presoviet means: anything before the invasion. Not just 1979 lol haha. Pretty sure that was straight forward

At least your image debunks the conspiracy theory that "landrace" means "stable ibl" so at least there is one positive to what you are sharing

mm
He came to the Netherlands in 1979 from Oregon brought his genetics with him.Like i wrote don't know from what region his Afghan genetics were coming from.
How many Americans did visit Afghanistan and brought seeds with them.Dont know if there is any document about it.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He came to the Netherlands in 1979 from Oregon brought his genetics with him.Like i wrote don't know from what region his Afghan genetics were coming from.
How many Americans did visit Afghanistan and brought seeds with them.Dont know if there is any document about it.
Research boel (brotherhood of eternal light) and the hippie trail

Research Jerry Beisler hash smuggler

Unfortuantly organized crime and the army/navy doesn't have much documentation. But Im ure you can find hash and hashplant busts and other military articles on drug smuggling.n

mm

Dime

What sort of a story would it be if some guy named Abdul just handed out free seeds when you got to Afghanistan? Pre soviet embellishes the stories and adds needed excitement and danger ,dodging ak47 bullets, hiding in car trunks, crossing borders while armed soldiers have orders to shoot on site ,camel trips to the oasis,risking lives to get seeds,only exceptional men would agree to such hazards.

Wolverine97

Veteran

Sorry buddy....not true.

mm
Buddy, you weren't "hung on the cross" here... you were shoved down a privy shaft, then shat on by almost literally everyone who passed by. And it continues, because rather than simply climbing off the pile of excrement you have precipitated, you keep insulting the people who pointed out why you got shoved down that privy shaft to begin with.

To this I say; Your mother was a Hamster, and your father smells of Elderberries.

Dime

Sorry buddy....not true.

mm
I thought IBL is f20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts