What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

eastcoastjoe

Found another branch of the purple rks pheno in the tray. I guess I forgot about the top that I had marked as first pollinated. Man is she a reeker

These nuts went into a breeding stock bag. Thank the green gods I got a few more.

View attachment 18934432 View attachment 18934433 View attachment 18934434 View attachment 18934435 View attachment 18934436 View attachment 18934437 View attachment 18934438 View attachment 18934439

Looks pretty gold to me , what do the amatuer photo forensic department at ic think? Lol

mm

We think you’re a 🤡

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Medmen and "Medman Brand" are not the same thing

@Hammerhead and anyone else not clear on who this guy is..... he goes back years trying to make a name for himself in Canada but made himself famous a decade ago by getting busted.
Med-Man Brand ....... I don't know when it started for him but google is your friend.
He showed up at an event where only hemp products and non cannabis products could be sold. Had a little army of workers running around flogging packaged weed and seeds. Got caught with large quantities of cannabis products, all packaged for distribution and ruined the event for a great many people. Quite a few other people were arrested for the personal weed they were carrying that they had no intention of selling.
Our pal Med-Man and his entourage tried to make the even thiers, got busted, a whole pile of "innocent" people not affilliated with him got busted. But here's the rub..... somehow this kid gets the charges dropped as he plays the grey area with a health canada license for posession. He claims this big victory and managed to get a fair bit of publicity but they threw the case out because they didn't want the media attention it would bring to health canada at the time. full stop. So then this guy finds a lawyer to fight to get the value of what was siezed returned to him LOL I think they got some $$ from that but again, just shut up money to keep th attention down.
But..... the Med-Man brand was now established in his mind.... media attention and all. Who cares about al the periferall damage his actions caused and people with life long posession for the purpose of trafficking just because they had more than than a few grams in thier baggies. But the guy with the weighed out baggies and seed packs behind his booth gets off while the whole event gets raided.

That's who we are dealing with and I've said it before, I don't know this guy but he is famous in his own mind and laughed about in Canadian circles. I have friends in two other provinces who have criminal records , trumped up to "intent to traffic" charges because one had close to an ounce of bud and the other had 2 different kinds of weed in two baggies which were more than an ounce. Neither one can travel and have had criminal records ever since.... and they were never criminals to begin with, glass blowers the both of them. Med-Man managed to get just enough media attention back then to attract fools with money and even fools at High Times LOL and Med-Man Brand was born.
Now years later he is here spinning webs....... and has an OG sponsor account........ preying on the innocents
Ever changing stories and pedigrees , droppin names, talking strains....... elusive "peruvian" columbian gold from the deep jungles of the amazons......... the lord of loud proclaimeth, may the undereducated among us , those new to the world of buying seeds...... line up , line up..... I got the rarest of the rare!!!

nothing changes.

I appreciate the heads up with the info. I haven't been up to date on what's going on with legal in many years. It's all just BS when Chad the grower took over. When I saw any name with Medman/Medmen I thought they were the same Chad outfit. To be honest Medmen is pretty shady anyway. There's a lot of drama with that company. Def not legacy.

Wolverine97

Veteran
Man wheres all the fibers coming from that get on those buds?
What "buds"? I see scraps, with a stray seeded calyx here and there, and the plants were clearly exhausted, white/yellow tissue all over. And yet, somehow it's still premature. Even his veg pics show plants running out of steam. You have to try to have veg plants look that bad.

Clown car thread.

Dime

Tar....is.....resin....lol

Stay tuned for more

mm
It depends on how the word is used.There is tar in resin but to say they are identical is false.There is pipe resin(residue) after smoking and resin the plant excretes can act as defence and to heal cuts.Some refer to hash as resin.Cannabis resin hold/glue trichromes after excretion together and they would fall off without it and resin contains much more than tar .Terpenes,,thc,cbd,cbn etc are also in the resin along with many other constituents. If I'm wrong on this please clear it up.

Wolverine97

Veteran
It depends on how the word is used.There is tar in resin but to say they are identical is false.There is pipe resin(residue) after smoking and resin the plant excretes can act as defence and to heal cuts.Some refer to hash as resin.Cannabis resin hold/glue trichromes after excretion together and they would fall off without it and resin contains much more than tar .Terpenes,,thc,cbd,cbn etc are also in the resin along with many other constituents. If I'm wrong on this please clear it up.
I wouldn't bother educating him. He'll just turn around, use the knowledge he gained to try to gaslight someone else. I seriously can't believe what a total scumbag this guy is. Dude better hope karma isn't real, all I can say I guess.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I appreciate the heads up with the info. I haven't been up to date on what's going on with legal in many years. It's all just BS when Chad the grower took over. When I saw any name with Medman/Medmen I thought they were the same Chad outfit. To be honest Medmen is pretty shady anyway. There's a lot of drama with that company. Def not legacy.
Tom is just bent I got a hashplant he's been looking for for 20 years

Without effort might I add. Right place right time

Then lied to everyone saying I offered it to him. By no means a trustworthy source of info lol just more bias misinfo. He is spot on about 50% of the time. But he lost my trust when he claimed there was never any bikers on the su shine coast haha. Sure buddy

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's shmoes, Joe's and theirs pros

Anyone that needs to see what my beds, genes and nutes / method delivers. This was the last breeding grow I did before my 2 year break. Plants were very young mind you

Sneak peak on some plants 18 inches tall

Screenshot_20231218_123920_YouTube.jpg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For anyone interested in the lsd strain the Bahamian grew they called it red dot / red ant

Positive it was from brick seed from s America. As grand Bahama Island has been a narco trade route since the 70s

If you can find the strain. You will be happy

mm

Last edited:
Reactions: Rgd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts