What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pre-soviet ?? What do you think? View attachment 18933747
I'm not a self proclaimed forensic photo expert. But there are about 100 on here or more that think they are that you can ask lol

But they will most likely be wrong as they have been

There is an afghanica leaf structure middle plant bottom leaf similar to the kandahar I ran this year

If i cant get a smell or stem rub i would just be making assumptions

Una Linda BLD amigo

mm

eastcoastjoe

Hes an ambitious bullshitter, no doubt about that, but a scammer? I mean hes not trying to sell any of these strains hes talking about in this thread. As far as folks mentioning selling his gear on attitude goes theres nothing extraordinary about that. Half of their seedbank catalog are made up of well known grifters, including some real shit weasels like BC Bud Depot and JOTI

The seed game has always had shady characters BUT…… he sold Roadkill skunk that he obviously didn’t have. How is that not scamming dude ? He straight up cashed in on a blatant lie. Don’t see why you’re trying to sugar coat what he’s done.

LungCooking

The seed game has always had shady characters BUT…… he sold Roadkill skunk that he obviously didn’t have. How is that not scamming dude ? He straight up cashed in on a blatant lie. Don’t see why you’re trying to sugar coat what he’s done.
Yes he got caught scamming.. not sure if the owner of that uk website he sells cares but to me, the unknown breeders lost credibility.. i wouldnt try anything else from that site anymore unless if comes in the original package from a known breeder from now on.. Imagine to waste months of your work on low quality brick weed.. :mad:

RobFromTX

Oh im by no means excusing his actions. I was just making a point that grifting has become a huge part of the community. Hell, half of the sponsors on this site are scammers. Visit the Northcoast Genetics page and see what i mean. No mention of sources, using other breeders pics, no descriptions either. And theyre icmag vendors

RobFromTX

Yes he got caught scamming.. not sure if the owner of that uk website he sells cares but to me, the unknown breeders lost credibility.. i wouldnt try anything else from that site anymore unless if comes in the original package from a known breeder from now on.. Imagine to waste months of your work on low quality brick weed.. :mad:

If you know a seed source for HIGH quality brickweed then you let me know. I miss the good stuff we got from mexico 20 years ago

eastcoastjoe

Oh im by no means excusing his actions. I was just making a point that grifting has become a huge part of the community. Hell, half of the sponsors on this site are scammers. Visit the Northcoast Genetics page and see what i mean. No mention of sources, using other breeders pics, no descriptions either. And theyre icmag vendors

Maybe I misunderstood what you were trying to say. It reads like you’re saying he’s simply a bullshitter and Not a scammer.

RobFromTX

Maybe I misunderstood what you were trying to say. It reads like you’re saying he’s simply a bullshitter and Not a scammer.
He definitely operates in his own domain. I just wish somebody on here had an actual grow report of one of his strains. Hes obviously been at this for some time

LungCooking

If you know a seed source for HIGH quality brickweed then you let me know. I miss the good stuff we got from mexico 20 years ago
sry buddy i dont waste time with brickweed... i did a few times when i was younger and believed in magic, lol..
... and this dude is a total scammer for selling peruvian brick weed seeds as rks to people who believed it.. imagine all the other strains.. all fake too..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
San Jose California is now home to the South Bay’s first unionized cannabis dispensary. An announcement on Friday at San Jose City Hall this afternoon detailed the partnership between MedMen and the United Food and Commercial Workers Local 5 union. This will be an expansion of the union partnership into the South Bay, as MedMen signed its first collective bargaining agreement with UFCW Local 770 to represent its Los Angeles employees earlier this year. The cannabis retailer has operations across the U.S. and flagship stores in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and New York.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
San Jose California is now home to the South Bay’s first unionized cannabis dispensary. An announcement on Friday at San Jose City Hall this afternoon detailed the partnership between MedMen and the United Food and Commercial Workers Local 5 union. This will be an expansion of the union partnership into the South Bay, as MedMen signed its first collective bargaining agreement with UFCW Local 770 to represent its Los Angeles employees earlier this year. The cannabis retailer has operations across the U.S. and flagship stores in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and New York.
Are you trying to associate the Medmen organization with this clown? I expected better from you Hammer.🤣

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He definitely operates in his own domain. I just wish somebody on here had an actual grow report of one of his strains. Hes obviously been at this for some time
They are all over icmag. Facebook , Instagram etc. Esp here on my sub forum

Sad watching all you "seem to be smart guys" not know how to use a computer or search engine

Spreading rumors and gossiping is the lazy man's "knowledge" truth requires work if you are deaf and blind to it

mm

RobFromTX

They are all over icmag. Facebook , Instagram etc. Esp here on my sub forum

Sad watching all you "seem to be smart guys" not know how to use a computer or search engine

Spreading rumors and gossiping is the lazy man's "knowledge" truth requires work if you are deaf and blind to it

mm

Post up some links please. I'd like to see one for the headband

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone want single source, post soviet, landraces look no further then my good friend landrace warden.

He travels all over af/pak and selects seeds from hundreds of thousands of specimens.....the best plants in the plots.

Based on what I am reading here I doubt anyone has heard of him....so you are welcome

Screenshot_20231217_115558_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231217_115507_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231217_115520_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Post up some links please. I'd like to see one for the headband
Here's a link to a grow from my subforum

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts