What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smoke report

Cone: "pure hemp" brand organic
Sample: colombian gold "haze pheno"
Smoke: smooth but expansive. Will make you choke on big hauls
Taste: like the smell just more earthy. Taste sticks to the tongue and evolves into something sweeter. Def a dash of cat piss
Effect: creeper. no ceiling. Clear, Euphoric, happy, introspective, couldn't finish the cone. No paranoia but races heart. All head. No body. Def dry eyes and heavy munchies on the end. No burnout
Side note: after 2 draws....the cone already had resin pooping down to the filter (image) reminds me alot of pure sativas I have Smoked in the Bahamas, Venezuela, Holland, Canada, curacao and obviously peru, Mexico

I can see why the Dutch really love hazes. Goes so good with a premium cup of coffee and a cigar or cigarette

20231217_153029.jpg

mm

Last edited:

Tynehead Tom

I thought they were the same. Not sure why one would use the same name as the Medman brand if there not the same. I'm not the only person that thought this. My post was innocent, am I surprised you made drama out of it nope, you do this often. I dont care what you think of me, you def cause more drama than I care about, heres a suggestion Ignore my post might be better.
Medmen and "Medman Brand" are not the same thing

@Hammerhead and anyone else not clear on who this guy is..... he goes back years trying to make a name for himself in Canada but made himself famous a decade ago by getting busted.
Med-Man Brand ....... I don't know when it started for him but google is your friend.
He showed up at an event where only hemp products and non cannabis products could be sold. Had a little army of workers running around flogging packaged weed and seeds. Got caught with large quantities of cannabis products, all packaged for distribution and ruined the event for a great many people. Quite a few other people were arrested for the personal weed they were carrying that they had no intention of selling.
Our pal Med-Man and his entourage tried to make the even thiers, got busted, a whole pile of "innocent" people not affilliated with him got busted. But here's the rub..... somehow this kid gets the charges dropped as he plays the grey area with a health canada license for posession. He claims this big victory and managed to get a fair bit of publicity but they threw the case out because they didn't want the media attention it would bring to health canada at the time. full stop. So then this guy finds a lawyer to fight to get the value of what was siezed returned to him LOL I think they got some $$ from that but again, just shut up money to keep th attention down.
But..... the Med-Man brand was now established in his mind.... media attention and all. Who cares about al the periferall damage his actions caused and people with life long posession for the purpose of trafficking just because they had more than than a few grams in thier baggies. But the guy with the weighed out baggies and seed packs behind his booth gets off while the whole event gets raided.

That's who we are dealing with and I've said it before, I don't know this guy but he is famous in his own mind and laughed about in Canadian circles. I have friends in two other provinces who have criminal records , trumped up to "intent to traffic" charges because one had close to an ounce of bud and the other had 2 different kinds of weed in two baggies which were more than an ounce. Neither one can travel and have had criminal records ever since.... and they were never criminals to begin with, glass blowers the both of them. Med-Man managed to get just enough media attention back then to attract fools with money and even fools at High Times LOL and Med-Man Brand was born.
Now years later he is here spinning webs....... and has an OG sponsor account........ preying on the innocents
Ever changing stories and pedigrees , droppin names, talking strains....... elusive "peruvian" columbian gold from the deep jungles of the amazons......... the lord of loud proclaimeth, may the undereducated among us , those new to the world of buying seeds...... line up , line up..... I got the rarest of the rare!!!

nothing changes.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Wow thanks for the background there Tom, given his behaviour on here it all sounds very believable. Pretty much a dude with no substance but some clout through sheer ass but no skill or talent obviously,
As we are noting he cant assess landraces types from lack of experience and knowledge but is keen to knock those who can and have said experience,
Couldn't grow his way out of a wet paper bag but feels he can debate the good folk here who are of pretty knowledgeable and experienced generally..

Tynehead Tom

personally I just don't get the dog and pony show and the "need" to pretend to have exclusive cultivars. It seems topics come up about something rare here or on other sites and certain guys come along , start threads and have big stories to tell. In the end nothing is proven, stories become even more complicated and convuluted and start to delve into the realms of the unbelieveable.
Just grow your garden, show your plants, breed good seeds that make good plants and be happy. Everyone will see your hard work and want to grow your seeds. It really is that simple but one has to be honest at every turn or the internet is going to chew you up and spit you out.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank God I got some viable beans x my 81 afghani hindu kush

You can see how long she still needed. Cold wet came early this year

20231217_173607.jpg
20231217_173616.jpg
20231217_173624.jpg
20231217_173631.jpg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Found another branch of the purple rks pheno in the tray. I guess I forgot about the top that I had marked as first pollinated. Man is she a reeker

These nuts went into a breeding stock bag. Thank the green gods I got a few more.

20231217_173904.jpg
20231217_173906.jpg
20231217_173910.jpg
20231217_173913.jpg
20231217_173918.jpg
20231217_173928.jpg
20231217_173938.jpg
20231217_173944.jpg

Looks pretty gold to me , what do the amatuer photo forensic department at ic think? Lol

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These landrace colombians have THE tallest standing trichomes.

Giving that classic "dusted" look vs the afghanica "crusted" look

"Haze" pheno

Screenshot_20231217_204509_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231217_204603_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231217_204730_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231217_204917_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231217_204942_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231217_205001_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231217_205023_Gallery.jpg

Gotta love pure sativas.

mm

J0sh1

Veteran

How can you share a picture like that and seriously think that any regular functioning human would see it and in any way be impressed or would even want to attempt to try any way of consumption of that "plant".

If you actually think that's is something anyone would be impressed by, buddy you need to ease on the psilocibin (which you claim is more medicinal than cannabis) ayahuasca and anything mind altering cause your brain probably as fried as that schwag you posted like its something that we should be in awe off.

Status
Not open for further replies.