What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good man..I am here because I like to readout /grow sativas....even if they are vapourware

its just I did colombia

grew out seeds from bales up here in the 70’s and have a few sativas myself

please continue...there are some good photo's

..I also like to laugh.,--> at me too
The problem with grand Bahama Island is if you are flying there is no other way to go other then Miami.

At 16 years old there was no way in hell I was going to risk getting caught with seeds at MIA

As for this thread it's really sad watching 70 year Olds behave like 7 year Olds. If I took them or myself too seriously I couod easily get sucked I to the crazy making with them lol

I'm doing the haze pheno this Sunday. I think you will appreciate it 🙂

Here's a pure blood kanahar black I processed yesterday. The hash will be class a

Another single source selection. And 100% the afghani used in the original blueberry

20231213_010621.jpg

20231213_010857.jpg

20231212_175701.jpg

mm

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is my ptsd #2 I made this summer as well.
Pink kush / tuna kush x west coast sour diesel

3 of some of the loudest strains to ever come out of bc

20231212_151103.jpg

mm

Dime

Age is a state of mind,if you start acting like your 70 you may as well give up.Too each their own and i do see it's value for putting people in pain or stressed to sleep,but personally instead of using afghani in crosses people should be breeding it out,using it got us into boring weed in the first place.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Ive found a lot of plants that have a stronger skunk aroma in veg.. Once in flower, most are lost or gone. The only thing that makes sense is there very volatile and burn off at lower temps. The hotter it gets the more is lost.
Hi Hammerh.
Exactly this I found out before few days this with my Jack it was dried for 11 days at cold temp and dry air...while it needs more drying curing I smoked one bud and taste was very menthol like with hazy thing. But its first time I smoke this cut with that taste.
When buds come to warm place...this smell evaporate from taste and also from buds skunky menthol like.

Do you know some hack to preserve them ?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AND mental / emotional intelligence
Age is a state of mind,if you start acting like your 70 you may as well give up.Too each their own and i do see it's value for putting people in pain or stressed to sleep,but personally instead of using afghani in crosses people should be breeding it out,using it got us into boring weed in the first place.
Is a matter of maturity and growth. Not age.

You would just hope and pray by 50/60/70 year old people would stop blaming others for their own short comings and grow up lol

mm

Tynehead Tom

And the story changes again

If you expect the highest standards from others. Start with a example of your own to follow.

Great you have some "memory" though lol

mm
you have got to be kidding me........ how about take your own advice there bud.
In MULTIPLE threads now you have made grand claims about plants..... and then changed your story or the plant's pedigree. In one thread about hashplants you made claims, then changed those claims 3 times..... It's all in the threads for people to read.
Now you are on OG trying to peddle this peruvian bullshit story and fake ass genetics.
You are the epitomy of a scammer and one hell of a dishonest individual.

I hope the good people of OG where you are a sponsor figure you out before they start sending you $$$$

you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time.
I'm from Canada and you sir have always been an embarassment to our nation's Cannabis community and you are nothing but a bad stain...... giing Canadian breeders a bad name, real ones, not fake ass wannabe ones like yourself who have to scam and lie to be relevant.

Eltitoguay

The problem with grand Bahama Island is if you are flying there is no other way to go other then Miami.

At 16 years old there was no way in hell I was going to risk getting caught with seeds at MIA

As for this thread it's really sad watching 70 year Olds behave like 7 year Olds. If I took them or myself too seriously I couod easily get sucked I to the crazy making with them lol

I'm doing the haze pheno this Sunday. I think you will appreciate it 🙂

Here's a pure blood kanahar black I processed yesterday. The hash will be class a

Another single source selection. And 100% the afghani used in the original blueberry

View attachment 18932739

View attachment 18932743
View attachment 18932744
mm
But, and the photos of the "Pure Colombian Gold" (that's what it says in the title)...when?
La "Colombiana Dorada pura"...¿pa' cuando?

...Because you are with this title in the "Landraces" thread, but showing commercial Afghani hybrids, and with photos that could show basement growers to sell on the street, of my closest city... (but they, with much more massive buds)

Wolverine97

Veteran
Here is my ptsd #2 I made this summer as well.
Pink kush / tuna kush x west coast sour diesel

3 of some of the loudest strains to ever come out of bc

View attachment 18932741

mm
All of your plants pics look the same, and not very impressive either. And you just keep coming with the gaslighting, obfuscating, and shifting stories. It's just insane. How do you feel good about yourself? Seriously, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, or show my face in "public" ever, if I were remotely similar to you. Just shameful.

X15

I did my best to try to send seeds in the mail to my best friend in canada

Pretty sure Bahamian customs removed them before leaving the island. Due to the fact the Bahamas was under as much pressure as colombia being a main gateway for coke in pot for narco traffickers from colombia

I never hallucinate on pot before the local homegrown ilon grand Bahama island

mm
Kinda answered that question but kinda didn’t.
You said “ you tried your best.” So does that mean you did send them or you tried to but never got around to it?
Then you said,” pretty sure customs removed them before leaving the island”…
So does that mean your friend never verified that he received them or what?

Just curious bc that would be a cool seed line 😎

Dime

"One could be called laughing gas, the other lsd based on their effect"

That's your best one.I'm still struggling with it.

Do you really expect people ,some who have been smoking weed for 50 years or more and did old school sunshine or pane, to believe you smoked weed that was like an acid trip?Please tell me you meant bennies.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"One could be called laughing gas, the other lsd based on their effect"

That's your best one.I'm still struggling with it.

Do you really expect people ,some who have been smoking weed for 50 years or more and did old school sunshine or pane, to believe you smoked weed that was like an acid trip?Please tell me you meant bennies.
Cannabis is and always has been categorized as a hallucinagen. Time to get out of your grandmas basement out your fantasy world lol get off the Reggie and onto the strong strong

Or maybe you have and this is where you are operating out of lol?

Screenshot_20231214_160551_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
All of your plants pics look the same, and not very impressive either. And you just keep coming with the gaslighting, obfuscating, and shifting stories. It's just insane. How do you feel good about yourself? Seriously, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, or show my face in "public" ever, if I were remotely similar to you. Just shameful.
Yea for a guy so up himself his growing skills leave a lot to be desired, as does the set up, disorganised and shoddy, home made is one thing but that set up is something else , kinda looks like something a few teenagers would make and the plants are in line with that too...

J0sh1

Veteran
Yea for a guy so up himself his growing skills leave a lot to be desired, as does the set up, disorganised and shoddy, home made is one thing but that set up is something else , kinda looks like something a few teenagers would make and the plants are in line with that too...

Every single picture this guys has posted shows sub-par plants, poor growing practices and just a filthy nasty environment. In all the pictures the "buds" are always covered in pet hair and filth, always filthy dirty fingernails caught in the shots. You can always see struggling plants, burned out leaves I mean it's never ending with this "specimen." Yet he makes self aggrandizing claims like he is this trail blazer in the cannabis comunity. Im glad this thread is going to be permanent in the internet.. Anybody with half a neuron left can google this guy and see for themselves what a fraud he is. This thread and many others are just more and more evidence to confirm what we know about this fraudulent grifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts