What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tryna blow thru some afghanicas before Sunday when I get to the "haze" pheno of the pure colombian gold

Here's a the monster presoviet kabul x pre soviet afghani hindu kush (m)

Screenshot_20231215_175625_Gallery.jpg

mm

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did my best to try to send seeds in the mail to my best friend in canada

Pretty sure Bahamian customs removed them before leaving the island. Due to the fact the Bahamas was under as much pressure as colombia being a main gateway for coke in pot for narco traffickers from colombia

I never hallucinate on pot before the local homegrown ilon grand Bahama island

mm
Sounds like something I have been looking for. Hope you can find a way to get seeds out of there. Everyone is different and trippy for one will maybe not be so much for another.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was in 95/96

There was also really nice colombian/mexican and jamaican import. Nice color and smell. But nothing like the local bahamian outdoor
Sounds like something I have been looking for. Hope you can find a way to get seeds out of there. Everyone is different and trippy for one will maybe not be so much for another.
mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is pre Soviet period

View attachment 18933353
View attachment 18933354
So as asked by others, show some pics of the whole structure of the plant instead of only close-up calyx pics.
There are
- kandahar
- kabul
- mazar
- lashkar gah
- bahlki
- maruf and more
And then nld and bld within each category. And many phenotypes within the sub species

Dude...you crack me up.....hahaha....you think there is only 1 strain of afghani hahaha. And 1 image is your evidence hahahaha. Nice try

I think you and "your friends" have either smoked yourselves silly? Or are just horses with blinders stuck within your own limitations? lol

Feel free to watch this video. 1st minute

In the video it goes in order
- hopar valley kush
- kandahar black
- colombian gold
- pre soviet hindu kush nld
- pre soviet kabul
- theres a presoviet mazar later on. And 2 bld different presoviet afghani hindu kush (region unknown) after the mazar

Presoviet KABUL:

Videos are much better then pics

mm

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As for colombian indica hybrids:

This is what the pure colombian gold X original pink kush (presoviet hashplant) look like

Screenshot_20231216_013150_YouTube.jpg

That my pedigree chums is what a indi/sat hybrid looks like

mm

Prs2xs

you have got to be kidding me........ how about take your own advice there bud.
In MULTIPLE threads now you have made grand claims about plants..... and then changed your story or the plant's pedigree. In one thread about hashplants you made claims, then changed those claims 3 times..... It's all in the threads for people to read.
Now you are on OG trying to peddle this peruvian bullshit story and fake ass genetics.
You are the epitomy of a scammer and one hell of a dishonest individual.

I hope the good people of OG where you are a sponsor figure you out before they start sending you $$$$

you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time.
I'm from Canada and you sir have always been an embarassment to our nation's Cannabis community and you are nothing but a bad stain...... giing Canadian breeders a bad name, real ones, not fake ass wannabe ones like yourself who have to scam and lie to be relevant.
I have been reading this thread since it was posted, and I can't listen to Medman BS anymore. I am so sick of scammers claiming they have the exact strain or copy of a plant that was used to make an old cultivar ( in this case Blueberry). What a bunch of B**ls**t.
Even if someone did have the original genetics used, the genetic drift over 20 years would almost cause it to be indistinguishable from the original.
I was much more happy when weed was just either sativa or indica, and either "good" or schwag.
Sorry for the rant.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
There are
- kandahar
- kabul
- mazar
- lashkar gah
- bahlki
- maruf and more
And then nld and bld within each category. And many phenotypes within the sub species

Dude...you crack me up.....hahaha....you think there is only 1 strain of afghani hahaha. And 1 image is your evidence hahahaha. Nice try

I think you and "your friends" have either smoked yourselves silly? Or are just horses with blinders stuck within your own limitations? lol

Feel free to watch this video. 1st minute

In the video it goes in order
- hopar valley kush
- kandahar black
- colombian gold
- pre soviet hindu kush nld
- pre soviet kabul
- theres a presoviet mazar later on. And 2 bld different presoviet afghani hindu kush (region unknown) after the mazar

Presoviet KABUL:

Videos are much better then pics

mm

Genetics were brought in 1979 by a guy named Old Ed and he came from Oregon.Where those Afghani genetics originated i wouldn't know, but the genetics were pretty much mold resistant, which doesn't count for most of the genetics coming from that area.Another bld genetic which is pretty mold resistant is Friesland indica, which is probably from Baluchistan area, from what is said by some others.
From what I can see from your vid, you're not maintaining those varieties by growing just a few of them.Photo below is taken somewhere in Afghanistan, but with those large quantities of plants you maintain a lot of traits which is specific for that variety.
Screenshot_20231017-174405_Chrome.jpg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
@Prs2xs ….try not to be sorry Amigo and don’t worry , there are World Class OG‘s who are Members here and defenders of the truth who will and have always spoke out against and exposed such charlitans for what they are…bunko-steerers

in the meantime , there is some wicked funny humor posted here and who doesn’t need a good laugh once in awhile

enjoy the ride , be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove

Status
Not open for further replies.